It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Who says they have not already taken control.. or have been in control all along.

What do they want? .. hmm well there are some really nice dwelling places on Earth w people to cater to your every need. And not too populated either since everyone is so busy working.

----

Sometimes I have wondered how our own kind would be so inclined and motivated toward the destruction (of the potential) of human culture as a whole. I thought - that would not be in accord with our nature.. or would it? not sure. Anyways, a competing species doing that would make much more sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Sometimes I have wondered how our own kind would be so inclined and motivated toward the destruction (of the potential) of human culture as a whole.

Human nature and human potential are not necessarily complimentary.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is interesting to speculate, if this were a reality, what human civilization would have been like without the meddling of Extra Terrestrial / Extra-dimensional entities.

Maybe the difference could be as significant as the development of an ant colony with or without ant poison.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It is interesting to speculate, if this were a reality, what human civilization would have been like without the meddling of Extra Terrestrial / Extra-dimensional entities.

Not really. That path is pointless.
If you want to speculate about something speculate about what we can be if we can leave the dark side of our nature behind.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Resostone

This time, try responding without making a fool out of yourself.

Lol really? Your other post was hard to understand were you were going with it, so sue me.

There is no "similar" planets, there is no billions of years of "similar" evolution, and there are no homo sapiens like species on other planets. With trillions of different lifeforms on earth over the last 4 billion years why would you think that life would be close to here? Also when you look at earth and all that goes into what makes earth as it is, it's a hell of a lot more than just a rock the size of earth in a Goldilocks zone.

I never once described it as just a rock the size of earth that is necessary for human-like or anthropomorphic life. In fact, I didn't once say I was certain about anything, I merely posited the question to see if anyone had anything interesting to add to such a hypothesis.
You're the one who seems so certain that you know all there is to know about earth-like planets (or, lack thereof, in your opinion)

Either way, is that Elton John in your avatar? The answer will probably be no but he's who I think of everytime i see a post from you

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If you want to speculate about something speculate about what we can be if we can leave the dark side of our nature behind.

I have listened to what Stewart Swerdlow has to say for years. In my opinion he is a credible source of information.

He maintains that humans have a victim mentality, that we attract what we get, and that it's up to us to grow out of it.

I'm also paying attention to the testimony of Corey Goode. He is saying that humans have a higher self that we can connect with, but it's necessary to look inward to get there, and to forgive ourselves for our shortcomings. I hear him saying that weakness comes from self-hatred; strength, from self-love.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
...so after reading this:

1.) Hypnosis over the phone
2.) Send someone your unwashed underwear

No.1 is highly questionable and No. 2 is a fetish...not science. These two things alone show the guy is highly likely to be unstable in his thinking and using a handful of gullible people to "prove" his point. The NEED humans have to be important and part of something larger than themselves is a form of psychosis.

You are going to have to have an alien-human hybrid show him or herself and prove they exist otherwise this is all BS and it can't be an ex-star trek actor on a 1 hour special for TV.

Pseudo science at its best. Is there really an alien agenda to populate the earth with hybrids or do we NEED there to be this agenda?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What do they mean "We will all be together soon " whose we? just the aliens and the abductees? what happens to everyone that gets left behind? Do the aliens plan on wiping out the rest of us and starting over with the hybrids in charge this time around because things didn't work out to well with just humans running the show?

What's up with the hybrids being able to control humans minds? Are the aliens not allowed to outright do it so the hybrids are some kind of a loophole in the law. What kind of people are these abductees? Do they go to Church or hang out in bars or where they just randomly picked? Interesting post, but I'm not sure if I like the concept of humans being #2 to the hybrids.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: EnPassant
They are technologically advanced but not spiritually. We have something they want. A rapist would have interest in first graders!

Boy that is a lot of understanding of something we haven't been able to communicate with.

I don't claim to understand these things in that sense but this is where the evidence points to as far as I can see.
And we have communicated with them and them with us - if the evidence is to be believed.
You ask what interest they could have in us. They can have all kinds of interests. This world is a living world in a universe that is seemingly 99.99...% devoid of biological life. These riches can mean all kinds of things to beings that may be coming in from what is, figuratively speaking, a desert.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don't claim to understand these things in that sense but this is where the evidence points to as far as I can see.
And we have communicated with them and them with us - if the evidence is to be believed.
You ask what interest they could have in us. They can have all kinds of interests. This world is a living world in a universe that is seemingly 99.99...% devoid of biological life. These riches can mean all kinds of things to beings that may be coming in from what is, figuratively speaking, a desert.

I think life is throughout our universe where it is possible. Life started very early on earth about 500 millions years after it's creation and even though earth wiped it out a few time it sprung back in gang busters, so earth is proof that life happens and you most likely can't stop it.

With aliens, so why haven't they just come to us in the open 100s, 1000s of years ago. It's a little tricky today with our advancements and all, but it would take about 3 years for them to become a common thing. If you throw the "prime directive" at me I'm going to shoot you...hehe But even with that the prime directive is zero contact, zero knowledge of alien existence, so they kind of broke that rule already.

With the advancements aliens would need to reach us they would not need to mine our oceans for water, eat anything here, steal our resources etc or even talk to us other than as we do to a pet, and that would be a hell of a lot of effort to just get some pets.

Right now there is no evidence other than speculations so we are on the same page in all this other than the difference in what each of us sees as viable proof positive evidence.

edit on 28-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
What if life does not start spontaneously as the materialists imagine? What if life only gets going with spiritual help; physical life is a spiritual project? If there is intelligence behind evolution then life would only start where spiritual beings decide to get it going.

As for the alien agenda. Evidence suggests that they are in conflict with each other; stalemate.

Maybe God forbids certain things - if God is an option for you, that is.

Truth is, we don't know. These beings are spirits and we can't apply simple human logic to them. We can't say such and such cannot be because it does not make sense to us. Who knows maybe God says to them "Thus far, and no further."

How we estimate these things depends on our world view. If we are materialists we might say life HAS to arise in the universe. If we see things from a spiritual point of view everything changes. Most people's estimation of these things is heavily determined by their world view.

edit on 28-12-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero
What if life does not start spontaneously as the materialists imagine? What if life only gets going with spiritual help; physical life is a spiritual project? If there is intelligence behind evolution then life would only start where spiritual beings decide to get it going.

I agree, we can have a good cigar and 18 year old scotch and what if all day, but it doesn't make it fact.

As for the alien agenda. Evidence suggests that they are in conflict with each other; stalemate.

But there is no evidence, just stories. You see that is the problem of people using the words facts and evidence when the right words would be speculations, hypothesis, stories etc. Show me one evidence of 7 plus alien races outside of a book someone written to make money? Would you agree that at some point we actually need, dare I say it, something physically alien to say aliens are here?

Truth is, we don't know. These beings are spirits and we can't apply simple human logic to them. We can't say such and such cannot be because it does not make sense to us. Who knows maybe God says to them "Thus far, and no further."

You say "we do not know" which implies not facts at all and then saying "these beings are spirit" as if they are 100% factual. You can'y have it both ways...hehe

How we estimate these things depends on our world view. If we are materialists we might say life HAS to arise in the universe. If we see things from a spiritual point of view everything changes. Most people's estimation of these things is heavily determined by their world view.

There are millions of things yet for us to learn about, but it is not real until we can prove it is real. I can say there are 1000 pound purple flying hypos with 6 eyes in the universe and that means nothing until we find one, so the same thing with aliens in they are not real just because we suggest they are.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Fact is, if there are several species of intelligent extraterrestrials on our planet, the only resource they could possibly be here for is organic, and particularly man's organics. All other resources they could require can be gained on other planets and planetoids.

If 'they' are here, then hypothetically, an hybridisation programme would most certainly be set up. Conspiratorially, I would not not wager against military and political and even scientific groups bargaining with the ET's for possible advances in their fields, and thus where abductions and experimentation is concerned, they would turn a blind eye or even forcefully maintain secrecy about the presence and agendas of the ET's. It would be quiet logical from a cold and utilitarian perspective to engage with them in this kind of way. Even if they believed that in doing so, it would save lives.

Of course, the hybridisation agenda would not mean they are interjecting into our own natural slow evolution by quickening its pace in any way for our benefit, but that they are interjecting into their own DNA for their own benefit in order to assimilate and integrate (trojan horse-like) into our societies so that they could eventually take control of them from within.

The disclosure we seek to gain, may not be quite the type of disclosure that we would be happy with>

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I don't need to read what UFO researchers are saying to know that there is something sinister going on . It has been going on for a long time, except that it is not android/humanoids walking amongst us. It is beings of other dimensions walking through us.

I know that people on this forum like to talk about solid metal/material crafts and real physical beings from outer space. In fact they have always been of less dense matter. Hence their elusiveness.

All politicians and leaders of global enterprises end up becoming corrupted by these beings. I do not think that they choose to be ; their unconscious mind just gets tampered with. Funny how their voice suddenly turns hoarse and gravelly (something often associated ,in the occult, with being too close to the evil ones) after having been in power for a while.

I believe that these beings have been around as long as we have, except that their work has now been made easier due to the face that humans are becomming more like zombies and providing less resistance.

Every day when I travel to work I see around me what I can best describe as large numbers of dehumanised beings. It is enough to convince me that they are already the majority .

edit on 28-12-2015 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've spent a lot of years wondering about this subject. When I was a teenager, my parents (who were separated, and had military connections - through service, family & other relationships) both very specifically made the effort to convince me that I was the product of genetic engineering conducted by a highly secret joint military-alien effort in the late seventies, early eighties. My father made the specific comments about genetic engineering & the military, my mother made comments about my alien origins. My earliest memory, as if to fully support this, was being 'given' a mother, whilst playing in a military medical facility for young children on an RAF base in England. One of my earliest memories was being made to sit down, having my eyes covered, in a room with a number of medical doctors, who sat around me and asked a long series of questions, testing my responses in some way - though I don't recall the detail.

As a child, I had some very frightening experiences which could quite comfortably be construed as MILABs or full-on alien abductions (though the military connection was most prevalent). Over the course of eighteen years I experienced vivid dreams which were more like immersive virtual reality, with references to what I discovered at the age of eighteen to be the myths of ancient Sumer, and many settings which were literally lifted directly from the Book of Revelation, which I hadn't read at the time. These weren't general, fuzzy apocalyptic dreams, they were scripted & directed, extremely clear settings & themes, very real, which later gave me a jolt when I read of them in the pages of the Revelation of St John.

As a young adult, I had experiences akin to the implantation of alien devices / organisms into my body, one of which has repeatedly troubled me as a 'thorn in the flesh' during nighttime episodes, over many years, causing great fear (and considerable pain). This organism/device (seems biomechanical, but that's pure conjecture - it appears to have some directive intelligence affecting its activity, either innate or applied) has shown up on at least one X-Ray which came into my possession, but is now lost due to emergency hospital admissions while being forced to move home under duress. Several of the X-Rays I've been subjected to over the years have by now been fully expunged from my medical records, as in they don't exist any more, even when I apply a FOI (Freedom of Information) request. NB - As our medical system here in the UK is largely a public affair, I infer that our official institutions (military-intelligence) have a lot of sway over the way each patient is handled, should they so choose.

I've decided to start checking into whether anyone in the UK is interested in exploring these matters with me, though I would insist on absolute anonymity, with no reference to my involvement. I wouldn't seek any gain from sharing information on the myriad issues that have affected me, but I would hope to get in contact with people who can shed some light on what may have been going on.

Although I now feel it's extremely unlikely to occur, I have held onto a lingering hope that the men & women behind the curtain will one day make direct contact with me, and reveal to me what precisely has been happening, and why, for what future purpose, etc. I do consider that the people involved may have been / may be bound by terms of service, or other oaths which cannot be lightly discarded. Even so, I hold onto that hope. Perhaps one day I will be considered 'safe' to talk with directly on these issues. I wonder whether perhaps the fear in such cases is that a person would suffer a full-on psychotic break, if such covert activities were openly revealed to have occurred. I would like to think that I've gained sufficient maturity to dispel such notions, and in fact I am largely ambivalent towards any who may have been involved, for I am not without error myself. It certainly wouldn't fracture my mind to learn of something having occurred - if anything it would help me in my quest to link up the conscious/subconscious, to line up the facts & deal with the experiences openly.

LOL - I realise this now sounds rather fanciful & surreal, but heck it's been strange. Just typing this post stirs a thousand memories of weird goings-on.

Perhaps I am a 'Hu-Brid' after all...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I've decided to start checking into whether anyone in the UK is interested in exploring these matters with me, though I would insist on absolute anonymity, with no reference to my involvement. I wouldn't seek any gain from sharing information on the myriad issues that have affected me, but I would hope to get in contact with people who can shed some light on what may have been going on.

I was reading with interest but the above paragraph put me off completely.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Why did it put you off? Maybe I described it wrong.

I don't mean writing a book, or going on the conference circuit - I mean local, amateur investigators who have personal skill at hypnosis, with a worldview determinedly open-minded in all areas (including faith/spirituality, not just the alien stuff) - or someone who knows another person of that nature, who might agree to study my case.

I can see how you would be put off, in hindsight, so please all accept my apologies - shame I can't edit it now. I don't want publicity (ATS is technically anonymous, so this doesn't count), and I certainly don't want money simply by virtue of having had a weird life - I'm perfectly happy with my own plans for self-employment in technical design (AutoCAD etc). All I want is to investigate what's been happening, perhaps with the outside hope of getting in contact with people who know. And perhaps to make a couple of genuine friends along the way (almost all of the handful of people I know seem to be handlers, or otherwise keeping their distance for whatever reasons).

I have never, ever discussed any of this stuff with anyone in the ordinary course of life, not even my wife - the only place I've referenced it is ATS, in various posts over the years (though the full lot hasn't gone into a single post/ thread as yet). Having said that, following on from this post I've decided to make it a new year resolution to catalogue the totality of what I can recall (I strongly believe that there's a lot of repressed memories, based on what I do remember). I'll be doing this in preparation for reaching out to the types of people I've described, to help me investigate. Entirely anonymously, for personal growth & conscious/unconscious 'closure' only.

Hopefully my assurances here take me out of the Phil Schneider category..?

PS - love your artwork.

edit on DecemberTuesday15012CST05America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't think you know anything

For goodness sake even I've seen a UFO orange ball here in bc flying like crazy

You

Know

Nothing

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

So you have seen a UFO orange ball... Congrats
The "U" in "UFO" stand for Unidentified
To leap to the conclusion it is Alien requires more information than you have given.

Thank goodness that there are scientists
"Good Science" seeks to understand and explain

edit on 29-12-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

You created this account just to troll Phage?

I guess we all have our hobbies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join