It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

It is interesting to follow his work right now

I disagree.

citing as evidence recent appearances of President Obama and former President Clinton on the Jimmy Kimmel Live TV show.
Awesome evidence. I remember seeing Bob Dole on the Daily Show a couple of times. I guess that's awesome evidence too. Of something.
edit on 12/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

hey can use thought transference and render the hapless Human host nought but a robot at their whim

You do realize that that is exactly what we already are, right?....Robots to the whims of those in control. They couldn't be worse than our current "overlords."

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

I hope they can force people to use their turn signals!!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Emma Woods on Jacobs is always a good read.

Jacobs conducted ninety-one hypnotic regressions with me during thirty-seven hypnosis sessions, from December 2004 through February 2007. He conducted all the hypnosis sessions over the telephone, thousands of miles from my location. I was alone in my apartment, with no supervision.

While I was Jacobs’ research subject, his behavior became, in my considered personal opinion, increasingly bizarre and psychologically abusive. I have provided information about his conduct and research practices here, as I believe that it is a matter of public interest.

Jacobs suggested to me under hypnosis that I wear a chastity belt...

...which he said he would send me.

Jacobs suggested to me under hypnosis that I mail him my unwashed underpants, and not to remember doing it. He has admitted publicly that he did this, and has tried to justify it by claiming that it was for the purpose of testing for alleged “alien-hybrid DNA”

Jacobs does not charge a fee for conducting hypnosis with his subjects. While I was hypnotized during my eighteenth hypnosis session, he told me that neither he, nor his close friend and mentor, the late Budd Hopkins, had ever accepted any money from their research subjects, in order to avoid being sued. He said that had been a “happy arrangement” for him.

An interesting read if you are bored.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

You do realize that that is exactly what we already are, right?....Robots to the whims of those in control. They couldn't be worse than our current "overlords."

I work for Them "Overlords" so no prob
You should join us

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Have you missed the point?

He's talking about the dancing around the disclosure issue that's going on. The Rockefeller Initiative, which was related to disclosure, took place during the Clinton administration, and is something that was talked about quite a bit in the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, the record of which is on DVD and has gone to every member of Congress. Hillary's campaign chair John Podesta has been making pro-disclosure comments.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Interesting...

human hybrid among us which i assume have great mental powers as in telepathic. However there is something I've been wondering for a while. How well are our mental capabilities as in defense. I hear rumor that we human has no defense or minor mind resistance. If that's true, then how can we defend ourselves if someone with telepathic abilities can manipulate or alter our way of thinking. I remember something i read somewhere at the net that native animals has more mind resistance compared to us.

While we humans has high intelligence and able to adapt any situation to a certain degree, I find it funny since we don't have particular little defense or not at all. I can say I'm somewhat convinced that we are not made naturally in term of evolution, merely genetic engineered to a purpose that we still don't know about.

So its interesting read about this Jakobs.

But then again there are no solid evidence except hypnotic sessions with subjects. Honestly I'm on the fence here

- V -

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: 123143

The powers that be along with their ET overlords.

One and the same.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Jacobs suggested to me under hypnosis that I mail him my unwashed underpants,

That "Nails It" .... He must be telling the truth
We really are Fu@£Ed

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

OMG, would you let a guy like Jacobs put you under hypnosis when he is asking you to wear a chastity belt and mail unwashed knickers?

This is insane. I always knew the ET Crew were kinky, that it was all really just repressed sexuality (only a Xmas joke)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
That little alien looks an awful lot like Boyd Bushman's little buddy. Was that pic taken in the break room at Area 51?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just some thought's, what if a race had evolved somewhere within our own local neighbourhood whom had law's in which sentient being's were protected, they stumble upon a world of sentient but misguided being's whom are constantly at war and killing one another, they see starvation and poor management of the resources and these sentient beings whom are protected under there law's suffering outside of there control.

In some projection's they see a time when they may encounter this race on a more even footing perhaps in one of many distant futures so they make a decision, shape and guide the society they see below out of there primitive stage of social evolution and help them to become more civilized or destroy and control them to keep them from becoming a problem which under there own law would be illegal and unethical.

This is just one of may possibiltys, they may actually not be alien but extra dimensional with many UFO encounters having more in common with demological lore and old pagan superstition such as fairy abduction's etc but what if.

Now another hypothetical and highly sci fi viewpoint may go like this.

I come from a lovely peaceful world which has amicable relations with both our own known colony's and several distinctly unrelated alien race's but following some archaeological find on a distant and ruined world that has seen destruction from a terrible war at a time before our own records began but in line with some of our own earliest legend's we eventually stumble on a world populated by a violent aggressive race of what may be our own distant cousin's whom are literally insane and xenophobic even against those whom have minor differences in there own sub racial grouping's, they find any excuse to abuse one another in order to gain personal and/or group power and status in a manner more akin to a species of lower sub sentient predator's and we see them as dangerous but killing them off would be unethical and also against our own law's further complicated by them being regarded as potentially a related although mutated and devolved shorter lived sub species to our own race or an offshoot of our own ancestral race so we also have that ethical consideration to take into account.

(yes I am borrowing kind of from Battlestar Galactica)

So what do we do, do we elevate them, try to help them re evolved though this would offer potential implications which may not be good for our own races and they also pose a significant biohazard to our own species or do we isolate and quarantine them while maintaining a monitoring program and allowing some of our neighbouring but unrelated races to act as proxy's on our behalf in dealing with this aberration from our own prehistory.

The truth is the one's we need to be afraid of are fully human and yes they walk among us, they are the most dangerous, insane, irrational and crazed race we have yet verifiably encountered and they are us.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viperion
I hear rumor that we human has no defense or minor mind resistance. If that's true, then how can we defend ourselves if someone with telepathic abilities can manipulate or alter our way of thinking.

That is what worries me.

However, consciousness as a scientific discipline is being taken more seriously than it used to be, and people are learning about untapped human potential.

I think that there is a lot that we can do if we open up our minds.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Revolution9
That little alien looks an awful lot like Boyd Bushman's little buddy. Was that pic taken in the break room at Area 51?

Hahahahaha! Yes, I believe it was. Crack up!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
The truth is the one's we need to be afraid of are fully human and yes they walk among us, they are the most dangerous, insane, irrational and crazed race we have yet verifiably encountered and they are us.

I have always been dismayed that the history of the world is basically the history of one war after another.

Humans are definitely in need of improvement.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Some believe that the US Govt has given them free run here not just abducting but so they can mate with our women.

I read once that most of the 30,000 children that disappear annually are taken by greys as part of a deal they have with the US Govt.

Some claim these greys/aliens are actually devils masquerading as aliens to deceive the people of earth. That one day they will convince the people of the world they are here to help them survive because the real bad Alien is coming with his army to destroy the earth and make his capital in Jerusalem.

We will just have to wait it out and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And drive in the right direction with the arrows at Walmart!

edit on 25-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think we are underestimating humanity here.

Intelligent aliens would take one look at this place and say "Yeah, no thanks."

So, therefore, that means only the stupid ones would try to take power.
Stupid can't win in the long term.

We are unbearably weird.
So weird, that we are borderline full-time chaos-spheres en masse.
Ergo, we are simply too volatile and cannot control ourselves, much less be controlled by others.

I think we're safe.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I know there is like 15 million but I do not see them taking over America. They are some mean ass picking machines though that border on super powers, so they do have us beat there.

Where is the 15 million number coming from?

And what is an "ass picking machine"?

I didn't say "ass" picking I said "mean ass" picking...big difference. Everyone knows there are about 15 million of them in America...geez

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yep. The new breed is deeply among us. --You think all of those so-called "medical exams" give to us abductees were nothing more? The ETs were making progressive Democrats with just a tad of DNA tinkering. They are and will exert their might continually more.

Laugh and snicker on this possibility all you want. But look around, and try to understand what is happen. The PC correct progressive liberal is your new breed of humans and they will not let you go quietly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join