It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I'm curious if anyone knows the current ratio of hubrid/human to date?

According to the most recent reports there are 38181 of them in Tennessee alone

The Movie name slips my mind

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Unwittingly?
Are you sure?

Maybe 'unwittingly' is the wrong word. How about 'witlessly'?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
What's the name of the B movie where the main dude finds a box of special sunglasses, put a piar on and can see the Aliens amongst us? I'm curious if anyone knows the current ratio of hubrid/human to date?

Its called "They Live" by John Carpenter. Starring the late Rowdy Roddy Piper and one of my favorites Keith David.

I would not call it a B movie, its actually a legendary cult classic that is timeless. It predicted our current state of the economy and some would believe that it exposes other truths. Its an amazing movie, deserves its own thread. I am sure there are countless threads already about it here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
2 words: gobbledygook

aliens waited until we could develop technologically enough to know of their plan to control humanity, then execute it.

they were too lazy 3000 or 5000 years ago when we might blindly do as they said if their tech wowed us?

is this a preview for the new fad in ufology after years of 'fail'; human infiltration. will this be the new raging topic amongst ufologists... (and they'll all have some irrefutable proof of some sort which never adds up.)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
a reply to: AdmireTheDistanceWhy should it be ridiculed? Why would one wish to waste their time? Hardly anyone believes in the reality of this subject, so why not just leave it be?

It's interesting how you are on a conspiracy website saying hardly anyone believes in it when it is actually one of the main conspiracies that exist.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I mentioned the movie earlier..

Curiously I saw an ad on a telephone booth in Manhattan with the alien from They Live! with two words written on it like a title. I can't recall what the words are right now but I looked it up thinking another John Carpenter movie was coming out that was a continuation of that movie. Googling those words, I found no movie. It is curious how somebody would place an ad w that alien and those two words and nothing else. No other information at all.. Never saw that ad again.

If you imagine that other-worldly species can or have existed millions of years, what would they be like? What do they do for fun? If they so happened to exist in our moon, then really, thousands of years would be nothing to them. It would not be hard to imagine that they can exist in human form or any other form. I would imagine they live in Monaco or someplace like that and prob filthy rich. Or maybe they are just everywhere and keep it low-key.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

According to the most recent reports there are 38181 of them in Tennessee alone

And exactly what report would that be?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Humans are one species that have undertaken a whole range of breading programs for various reasons. I am open to the ideas that other species have been undertaking breading programs with humans and other creatures throughout the galaxy and greater universe.

As for the levels of interaction, success and motivations of the interstellar chains of life there is a lot of doubt and uncertainty, as it is with all of the UFO / ET topics. Perhaps it is better for those that cannot handle doubt and uncertainty to just ridicule and move along.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Again, here is a guy with a Ph.D in intellectual history and taught at Temple University. Then goes and makes statements like these. It amazes me. It is just for the money and attention?

If your a respected member of the intellectual elite (use term loosely) and you want to make fantastical statements like "human hybrids with special powers are walking among us, and are placed here by ET"
Then you better have a "human hybrid" standing next to you and say hay, here is an actual human hybrid. (Pokes human hybrid on shoulder), tells him "do your special power thing" and human hybrid lifts a car off the ground with his mind.

If you don't have that kind of proof, how can anyone take you seriously? You come from a sector where the scientific method and peer review are used to provide rigorous analysis.

Davey boy! Your making us look bad.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The cuttasetapon report. Written by Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, and Dr Howard

m.youtube.com...

reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The one on my desk marked Top Secret

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

For the record, the person named "Emma Woods" in the discussion is a complete psycho herself, but....misery loves company.

That's a little confusing since that person was recommended to Jacobs by her psychologist. Jacobs then went on to conduct hypnosis sessions with her over the phone...yes, over the phone, lead her into recalling being raped by aliens then asked her for her unwashed panties and post hypnotically suggested that she had multiple personalities....and so on. ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Most people would be complete pyschos after multiple sessions like that. Its called psychological abuse. He was in a position of authority and she trusted him to put her in a vulnerable state...because he was recommended to her by her psychologist!

I wouldn't flinch at your comment if you were talking about a typical he said, she said scenario but this is so far removed from that. What we are talking about is a relationship between a researcher and subject, a therapist and a patient where ethics and conduct should be held to a high standard....we are not talking about the Kardashian's.

So she is no more "a complete psycho" than a rape victim should be considered a slut.

edit on 27-12-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

If your a respected member of the intellectual elite (use term loosely) and you want to make fantastical statements like "human hybrids with special powers are walking among us, and are placed here by ET"
Then you better have a "human hybrid" standing next to you and say hay, here is an actual human hybrid. (Pokes human hybrid on shoulder), tells him "do your special power thing" and human hybrid lifts a car off the ground with his mind.

Well one did send him text messages.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Humans are one species that have undertaken a whole range of breading programs for various reasons. I am open to the ideas that other species have been undertaking breading programs with humans and other creatures throughout the galaxy and greater universe.

If "To Serve Man" was indeed a cookbook, then there's no simpler or more delicious way to do so.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: kwakakev

If "To Serve Man" was indeed a cookbook, then there's no simpler or more delicious way to do so.

yeah they have been hybriding humans with amantarian chickens. I think we're marketed as reticulated monkey chicken or something. they serve us in small cans. it's a favorite in the lunchboxes of draconian children for centuries
edit on 27-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKatI think that you may have misunderstood my point and perspective.

In my experience, very few people believe that there are human looking aliens among us. It doesn't appear to be a popular subject on ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
2 words: gobbledygook

aliens waited until we could develop technologically enough to know of their plan to control humanity, then execute it.

they were too lazy 3000 or 5000 years ago when we might blindly do as they said if their tech wowed us?

is this a preview for the new fad in ufology after years of 'fail'; human infiltration. will this be the new raging topic amongst ufologists... (and they'll all have some irrefutable proof of some sort which never adds up.)

Unless of course there is a conspiracy within the conspiracy.

What if they have no intention of succeeding in their invasion but a handful of them (Their own illuminati) own the movie rights to the true story of their plans. So they plan for the invasion to fail because of leaked information and then capitalize on the inspiring and original alien invasion movie we are going to make about it after the fact?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

When you really think about it we spent a billion years evolving on this planet, and so our needs are totally linked to what this planet provides. Take iron or vitamin A C etc out of your diet and see what happens, change you O2 level and see the effects. We are linked to this world just as an alien is linked to theirs and it is most likely very different. This is a reason I find it hard to believe the idea of aliens living among us. If we went to another planet then that planet would most likely be dangerous to us in one way or another, and that would be the same with aliens here. So if aliens decided to eat us we would most likely taste bad to them and could even kill them unless they treated us like buffer fish...hehe

edit on 27-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It was just a "breading" joke.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
question to you guys here .. you know the planet they recently discovered that it is meant to be the same as ours let's picture that one

where do you picture humankind in 7000 years ? the next question.. is it possible we would make it in 7000 y to this planet only to discover some Homo sapiens is it possible if we made it there once we would be able to go there twice to check up on them

just asking if it is a tiny spectacle size possibility or not at all

edit on 27-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join