It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

They're using lithium to study winds at the edge of space. It's a lot different. You can put any kind of tracer in the lower atmosphere and it will work, including instruments on weather balloons. Up at the ionosphere you need something visually reactive that can be seen from the ground through telescopes.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: NewzNose
And do you dispute the scientist on the phonecall used the word chemtrail?

The scientist, Douglas E. Rowland of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, definitely did use the term "chemtrails" as well as "chemical trails." He said, "There are different kinds of chemtrails that we use, as you probably know; different trails at night we use; different trails during the day."

There is also an Air Force Academy Chemistry Manual 202 page .pdf entitled "Chemtrails" that has been discussed on another thread.

One can see why the public would be confused about the term "chemtrails."

Maybe the public should actually look up in what context the term is used then. That cleared it up for me in about 2 minutes. I can tell you right now that it has nothing to do with white lines behind airliners.

But hey, someone who works at NASA said 'chemtrails', therefore according to the believers that confirms all their beliefs. But guess what would happen if a NASA employee denies the chemtrail theory? Of course he'd be called a paid shill etc.

That's how things work in the mind of a chemtrail cultist. It's all confirmation bias.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

What needs to be done? Work? Family? Because I don't sit on ATS all day. I save my chemtrail research for mornings. Nothing like an ill-mannered post to get my day started.

This made me curious. What does 'chemtrail research' actually consist of?

Can you for example explain in your own words the properties of a contrail, how it forms, under what conditions it persists etc? If not, why not? It seems like a pretty big part of the puzzle, so I'm always stunned that chemtrail believers usuallly aren't even familiar with some of the most basic principles involved. Maybe you're the exception though, in which case I'd welcome a surprise

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
This made me curious. What does 'chemtrail research' actually consist of?

Looking at sky, seeing a normal contrail, claim it is a chemtrail!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They're using lithium to study winds at the edge of space. It's a lot different. You can put any kind of tracer in the lower atmosphere and it will work, including instruments on weather balloons. Up at the ionosphere you need something visually reactive that can be seen from the ground through telescopes.

Ok good that's what I was thinking. So next question is if NASA supposedly is not injecting the atmosphere with chemicals or who knows what then how do they produce all these satellite imagery of Co2 and all other aerosols and anything other than precipitation and heat signatures?

They would have to technically be using some sort of reflective type chemical alumina or something of that nature right?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunkrbuster
then how do they produce all these satellite imagery of Co2 and all other aerosols and anything other than precipitation and heat signatures?

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

They would have to technically be using some sort of reflective type chemical alumina or something of that nature right?

No....

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

No. Satellites use visible, infrared, or microwave signals to detect winds and weather, or aerosols.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Humans witness that air planes caused atmospheric changes...via the cloud type of formations seen.

Human witnesses have also stated that when they gained skin irritations, it was considered that the plane effect caused it.

The study said it was not plane fuel, being a consideration that planes releasing fuel fell onto the human beings.

Human beings have also witnessed what they called angel hair as fall out.....yet little scientific evidence is given, just like all types of phenomena is not discussed publicly unless the scientists want public opinion.

If planes normally cause atmospheric disturbance and have done so for many years forming a cloud type of reaction and then suddenly the same type of cloud reaction causes skin irritation, obviously it belongs to the condition of the atmosphere body itself.

If planes demonstrate a high witness of UFO manifested bodies...and also planes demonstrated that a UFO hit it...then isn't it obvious that the atmosphere is beginning to break down?

This would be the conclusion that I would suggest.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: NewzNose

Since when does the secret organizations advise the public....unless it belongs to disinformation itself.

If lithium is by scientific evidence in the atmosphere, then obviously it was not put there on purpose....since when does a scientist believe himself to be a moron?

Remembering that scientists do not like to be considered anything less than super intelligent.

Excellent approach one thing that is definitely true the same scientist that wants to be thought of as nothing but a genius will never admit if he Fubars a project then will he? Nope that prolly a good reason NASA comes out and says crap like there's a new earth like planet just on the other side of the sun and then give some drenched out excuse.

Hence this advice makes no sense, for no sensible human would commit such an act on purpose.

If the lithium is evident in the atmosphere then their nuclear science put it there by cause and effect, which would be the true reasoning to this public statement.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No. Satellites use visible, infrared, or microwave signals to detect winds and weather, or aerosols.

Ok good that's what I thought. So if they use infrared which I thought only detected head signatures and microwave signals detect winds them why did they use lithium as a tracer to detect it then?

I thought you had to ad the lithium so the infrared would pick it up.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

then how do they produce all these satellite imagery of Co2 and all other aerosols and anything other than precipitation and heat signatures?

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

No....

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Oh ok according to Zaphod58 he saying you do so little confused here who's the expert and who's blowing smoke?
edit on 7-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

No....

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Oh ok according to Zaphod58 he saying you do so little confused here who's the expert and who's blowing smoke?

I've been reading on that A-Train satellite system is why I ask. So what do the PARASOL and GLORY satellite do then? They stay ahead of those to supposedly or at least they make it sound like those satellites work off each other.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

No....

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...
If you look I have a thread started it talks all about that satellite system and the other programs.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I will drench my horses this weekend, thanks for the advice.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

I will drench my horses this weekend, thanks for the advice.

Enjoy your horse drenching. And it a saying like saying talking BS or something of that nature.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Because, again, you're talking about lower atmosphere winds measured from above, and extreme upper atmosphere winds, being measured from the ground. They're measured completely differently. To see what the winds are doing from the ground in the region being talked about, you need a way to see them. That means you need a tracer, such as lithium.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Because, again, you're talking about lower atmosphere winds measured from above, and extreme upper atmosphere winds, being measured from the ground. They're measured completely differently. To see what the winds are doing from the ground in the region being talked about, you need a way to see them. That means you need a tracer, such as lithium.

Oh ok so how does Doppler radar pick up the cloud formations or are you talking lower that that?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They're looking much higher than doppler radar can see. There isn't a radar in use that can see the winds in the ionosphere.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Oh ok so how does Doppler radar pick up the cloud formations or are you talking lower that that?

That sounds good and all but couldn't you do this research without mixing in chemicals or a tracer.? Why wouldn't they use satellite is much more accurate right ?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

They're looking much higher than doppler radar can see. There isn't a radar in use that can see the winds in the ionosphere.

How did they get this video then? climate.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join