It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

We shall see.

link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Partially true doesn't make it more credible. There are a lot of utter BS stories on the Internet that aren't the least bit credible but are partly true. That just makes it easier for people to believe.

link   
a reply to: network dude

But I guess if you really, really want to believe those white lines behind planes are chemtrails, you can, but this 2-3 year old phone call is not proof of anything other than NASA does experiments, they broadcast them beforehand, and the they lady on the phone is a paranoid nutter.

Amazing DAHBOO7 is pushing this as something that just happened hoping others wouldn't catch on to it being from 2013.

I guess changing the video with the same audio has fooled a many people...just can't get by the denying of ignorance ATS members employ.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

We shall see.

We have, it is BS and your source is pushing it as something that just happened...that's lying there are no two ways around it.

I have provided enough evidence to show your source for this story is a confirmed liar...what do you think your going to see?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Awe. This is going to cause certain members here untold grief. The ones going out of their way to try and make SURE everyone thinks chemtrails don't exist. 😏 I almost feel bad for them. Their jobs just got much tougher.

And here's me thinking the chemtrail believers were going on about big white lines across the sky behind heavy jets up around the tropopause. Turns out they're actually a few pounds of chemicals released from rockets on the edge of space that you need special equipment to trace.

Bit of a breakdown in communication there, probably due to all the photos and videos of big white lines across the sky behind heavy jets up around the tropopause that the believers keep posting as proof of chemtrails

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

We shall see.

I guess if you believe this drivel we can expect to see a video from TankerEnemy next.

Maybe one where he calls chaff a chemtrail, or one that he says shows a KC 10 with aerodynamic contrails that he calls chemtrails.

Goes right along with this so called truth teller.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have the opinion that chemtrails are real, as spoke by the video, regardless of dispursion by rocket or jet, though I have eyes that see changes in the trails above.

I am the sibling of a rocket scientist, retired but now working as a civilian contractor in Colorado, and am aware of several tidbits of info. Most meaningless to me but some...intriguing enough to prompt me to dig deeper.

I was mostly skeptical about this video but now am inclined to reconsider it as more plausable than not, due to the opposition expressed here. Very interesting. A "partially" truthful but not credible video.

So you think this rocket releasing it's payload 30 miles up has any relation to contrails at 30,000 feet or (5 miles up)?

not sure I see the "opposition" here, it seems everyone was happy to explain what this actually was, since we went through this a few years ago.

The recording was real, NASA is a real thing, the rocket program was/is real, they do perform these tests from time to time, and this even did take place. It's a reality. The only thing bringing it here is misunderstanding and perhaps misdirection.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have the opinion that chemtrails are real, as spoke by the video, regardless of dispursion by rocket or jet, though I have eyes that see changes in the trails above.

So its your opinion that what you saw were chemtrails because a scientists in a video talks about trails a rocket makes and you have equated that to be the same as what comes out of planes because .... well simply because of the chemtrail meme, you just looked up and used your eyes?

I am the sibling of a rocket scientist, retired but now working as a civilian contractor in Colorado, and am aware of several tidbits of info. Most meaningless to me but some...intriguing enough to prompt me to dig deeper.

another nut case that keeps repeating their special status and inside info.

I have read this posted by you a few times now.

Its means you have no idea what you are talking about but trying to make yourself out like you are privy to something others are not concerning "chemtrails" even though its just your opinion they are real.

I was mostly skeptical about this video but now am inclined to reconsider it as more plausable than not, due to the opposition expressed here. Very interesting.

And that sums it up.

Yeah, the shills have come out in numbers asking questions and giving opinions and links as to what you have shared and simply because of that it creates and inclination to believe even more.

Yes very interesting, so many posters provide great insight to those observing the psychological well being of people that post on alternative sites and social media sites.

MY dad is the leader of the Illuminati which dictates how the NWO operates which includes controlling governments and certain government programs and agencies.

The chemtrail program seems to be doing its job thoroughly dumbing down society, oops I just spilled the beans, ahhhh whatever it was already speculated to such, this is just confirmation from my super secret insider knowledge of being the sibling of the king and leader of the world

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: InhaleExhale

I was mostly skeptical about this video but now am inclined to reconsider it as more plausable than not, due to the opposition expressed here. Very interesting. A "partially" truthful but not credible video.

The only thing bringing it here is misunderstanding and perhaps misdirection.

The only thing bringing it here is a desperate need to clutch at the vaguest ghost of a shadow of a staw

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Kinda makes a person wonder why
What's the point of this operation, any reason given

The Lithium chemicals can be seen through infra-red cameras. The ionosphere and another layers of the atmosphere are freezing cold, so that makes sharp contrast between the chemicals released and the background.

Using infra-red photography, the atmosphere will appear extremely dark while even the slightest trace of chemical will appear as a glowing contrail. From the dispersal of the contrail over time they see how the high-atmosphere winds are blowing.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You should ask the "rocket scientist" to explain what "chemical" could be sprayed from a plane and cover hundreds of miles and spread into a thin layer of cirrus cloud. (then ask him/her to calculate the payload needed)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Please note that it has NOTHING to do with Daboo77.

Here's the video uploaded before Daboo77 was reporting on it.

Op,

I thought you may be interested in an episode of Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. He played this phone call and was talking to Dr. Ann Fillmore who has done years of research into the chemtrail phenomenon. Her interview begins at 52-minutes on the link below-

Soundcloud - Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Muddy waters for sure, hard to make heads or tails and everyone is an "expert", but I wanted to provide those two links to you for your personal research.

Cheers everyone!

edit on 7-12-2015 by raedar because: cuz why not

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

And yet the OP is sourced from who...DAHBOO7.

He presented a phone call from 2013 as though it just happened...Guess what it does have to do with him.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I thought you may be interested in an episode of Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis.

Ah yes Clyde Lewis...

Lewis often repeats long-debunked tinfoil hattery, like the charge that Obamacare requires Americans to get a computer chip implanted into their bodies. Lewis says creatures from outer space have come to earth to eat people and "farm" their organs. He also says the moon landing in 1969 was faked--but there might be secret US military bases on Mars where the air is breathable and the temperatures moderate. Of course, Barack Obama was born in Africa after being "conceived during a CIA operation" to infiltrate communists because "the communists were black at that time." Lewis says the weather is controlled by the government or "rogue scientists" to manipulate global politics, and said that Hurricane Sandy was maybe created to help Obama by delaying the upcoming 2012 presidential election (it wasn't delayed). In his deranged world, Prince William of Britain "has every chance of being the Anti-Christ" and Men in Black once bombed his car "to scare him." In maybe the scummiest example of conspiracy theory, Lewis says the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a staged hoax (using "crisis actors" and those devices that beam homicidal thoughts into the shooter's mind) as part a conspiracy to take American's guns.

rationalwiki.org...

Yep he's believable.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Regardless of the source, it doesn't change the fact that they are not talking about the typical chemtrail, claimed to be sprayed from an aircraft. They are talking about rockets, extremely high in the atmosphere, and a tiny amount of lithium to monitor upper atmosphere winds.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And do you dispute the scientist on the phonecall used the word chemtrail?

The scientist, Douglas E. Rowland of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, definitely did use the term "chemtrails" as well as "chemical trails." He said, "There are different kinds of chemtrails that we use, as you probably know; different trails at night we use; different trails during the day."

There is also an Air Force Academy Chemistry Manual 202 page .pdf entitled "Chemtrails" that has been discussed on another thread.

One can see why the public would be confused about the term "chemtrails."

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And yet the OP is sourced from who...DAHBOO7.

He presented a phone call from 2013 as though it just happened...Guess what it does have to do with him.

Daboo77 can literally take any video and put it on his YouTube page and make it "news".

To clarify, the woman that made the call to Nasa and Daboo77 are not related.
edit on 7-12-2015 by raedar because: clarification for those in need

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
My friend who is 68 showed me her chemtrail photos in her I phone for the South Carolina area last week at lunch.
She believes the super wealthy are spraying us down to depopulate. She showed me dozens of photos she has taken all over town. I told her my husband was an engineer that once worked for GE back in the 1980s. He told me that chemtrails is steam from the engine of the plane contacting the cold atmospheric air when exhausted from the plane. I personally think it would be way to expensive and difficult to spray to depopulate. It would be too hard to control who is exposed. Blocking out Nubiru, cooling the atmosphere, fixing the ozone layer...are some other ideas of explanation.

The bottom line is this. No one has the right to spray anything into the air on this planet. We all need to pick up the trash, clean up the parking lots, streams , roadsides, beaches..... Recycle, Reduce, Reuse.

If we want to live a long healthy life we are going to have to make laws protecting the environment. China needs to be sanctioned and reprimanded heavily for being dirty polluters. Otherwise cancer and diseases will take over.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Here's the video uploaded before Daboo77 was reporting on it.

Actually the original video was this one...

It was from 2013 and discussed when it was posted in 2013.

Either way it was debunked.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

My friend who is 68 showed me her chemtrail photos in her I phone for the South Carolina area last week at lunch.

And exactly how does she know they are chemntrails?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join