It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I would believe that, except I have no trust in anything governmentally related these days. Historically, many experiments they tell us is safe....weren't.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I think the fuss is about NASA using the air we breathe to test the winds of the upper atmosphere.

Except we aren't breathing the air in the ionosphere, but how else would one test the upper level winds of the atmosphere?

And imagine that they did it in 2011.

www.nasa.gov...

It would be easier to actually learn what they are doing from the source...not a second hand account from a CT pusher.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

DAHBOO7

That explains it all.

A list of all his already debunked garbage...

www.google.com...=DAHBOO7+debunked

Same person who pushed the fake snow debacle a few years ago...
edit on 7-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Google DAHDOO7 debunked and see his fun that has been debunked.
edit on 7-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Are you debying the existence of chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They are using this cocktail as a medium for more nefarious purposes to support amd embolden lower frequency entities to assault and target specific citizens. But it's more than that. It's a multi front neurological assault. It's also a way to spread heavy metals the atmosphere to disrupt neural synapse in your brain function, in conjunction with certain frequencies they ammit through WiFi signals to cause Vertigo and other heinous effects in persons.

The people behind orchestrating these systems and their deployment are going to have HELL to pay for their crimes against humanity. This is for certain.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

There were multiple witnesses to the rockets launching, the rockets used were sounding rockets capable of carrying relatively tiny payloads, the chemicals were released at a level so high that they'll probably never reach the ground.

I get not trusting government, but sometimes a fish is just a fish.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Do you discount the information provided in the video because it was posted from a website you don't like?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Are you debying the existence of chemtrails?

Yep.

Are you saying they exist...where is the proof?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I get not trusting government, but sometimes a fish is just a fish.

When it comes to chemtrails a fish is really a whale.

Somewhat like Mobey Dick...you want to believe it exists but there is no proof to back the story.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You say you don't trust the government because of their track record, well that applies to Web based sources too. Why would you trust information from a site caught lying, altering quotes, or posting videos that weren't what they claimed and shutting down any dissent about them?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I don't like the idea of using anything with lithium in any amount...too "Montaukish" for my taste.

But I get your meaning.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I catch the fun flights ( 767 )out of tinker controlling the apparent trails what ever that may be...as they come through Dallas about FL38 on a heading of 170 then in 45 minutes they're on a groundtrack 40 miles west going home on a 020 heading.

they control the release apparently.

how about this....next time I/m outside hangin' I'll monitor FORT WORTH CENTER.....I see the turns themystery airplane makes, as if he's just flying casual-like...he he...

I wonder if I can catch a name in time with a course correction,....or maybe I'll catch an aircraft in instrument airspace that doesn't need to be approved for a course correction. I better shut up, huh!! the course they fly doesn't jive with a destination, or the other air traffic....they're fun flights or training....30 degree corrections just south of Dallas...
edit on 7-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 7-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Do you discount the information provided in the video because it was posted from a website you don't like?

I discount the person who they are taking the story from.

Once you have been around this forum long enough you know who is pushing BS...and DAHBOO7 is one of those people.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I don't get it,

where planes used and the lithium dispersed via their 'chemtrails' as you say or were rockets used as Zaphod pointed out?

I mean you have seen chemtrails, so I guess there is no denying them from your point of view, however how did you discern them being chemtrails and not contrails?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And what 767s out of Tinker would those be? There are no 767s in the military inventory yet.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If we can find the God Particle, one would think we should have already discovered atmospheric wind level movement.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The God Particle is predictable and fairly stable. The atmosphere changes from second to second. I doubt we'll ever understand it.

It's hard to study winds that high. The only way to get there is by rocket, which can be expensive for obvious reasons, and you have to be able to see reactions, which also isn't easy. When your budget is limited you have to pick and choose where it goes.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I clearly stated I am skeptical in the OP but, considering the lies we are told constantly by our alphabet agencies, I would give more credence to a shred of truth coming from any other source.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Somehow they find the money when convenient for them.

I would speak in depth about the God Particle but that would be cause for thread drift.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Here you go a few of the debunked DAHBOO7 stories...

novostivideo.ru...

MH17 wasn’t shot down in the first place, you dumb sheeple! – An alternate theory (or at least alternative to the alternative), was propagated by conspiracy YouTube vlogger Dahboo7. This gentleman (who also goes by Dahboo77 or Dahboo777, for some reason) stated in a popular clip that had over 250k views that the plane wasn’t actually shot down, but was blown up by pre-rigged explosives. Dahboo’s evidence of this is a wonky timestamp on a Ukrainian YouTube video, along with the stunning revelation that the explosion of the plane, recorded by a dashboard camera, doesn’t look like aircraft shootdowns in “movies and cartoons.”

What’s far more likely is that the missile exploded near a non-flammable part of the plane and brought it hurtling to the ground, where it blew up on impact. But that’s not as fun and kooky a theory as FaLsE FlaG!!! Forensic evidence trickling out of the scene is starting to confirm this, including shrapnel holes near the plane’s cargo bay.

skeptoid.com...

MH 17 was shot down and DAHBOO7 is an idiot.

And here is nice little video that provides more on the man you think is being truthful...

It really helps to know your source and there credibility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join