It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I see his show as entertainment with some golden nuggets now and then.

The episode I linked is an interview with a woman that has been researching the chemtrail phenomenon.

If you don't like it, don't click the link

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
From the Government that tested nuclear bombs on US soldiers.
Its only radiation!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: raedar

Here's the video uploaded before Daboo77 was reporting on it.

Actually the original video was this one...

It was from 2013 and discussed when it was posted in 2013.

Either way it was debunked.

Awesome, thanks for posting the original further proving Daboo77 had NOTHING to do with it!

Debunked?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

To clarify, the woman that made the call to Nasa and Daboo77 are not related.

And to clarify I never said they were, but he is using a call from 2013 to pass it off as something new...it isn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Awesome, thanks for posting the original further proving Daboo77 had NOTHING to do with it!

You seem to miss the point that DAHBOO7 is pushing this old call as though it is something that just happened when it happened in 2013.

I guess you believe what DAHBOO& says on his youtube channel since your defending him.

I discuss him because the OP source is using him as the source. Read the source in the OP.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I read the OP, friend, thank you.

I do not follow Daboo77, he's a sensationalist and a liar working for clicks - I think that would be obvious (guess not).

I shared the video with an earlier source simply to point out that it was not sourced from Daboo77 (regardless of the Op) since you were working to discredit the Op based upon Daboo77.

Keep muddying it up buddy.

Enjoy yourself

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That's fine but he is a crackpot still.

The episode I linked is an interview with a woman that has been researching the chemtrail phenomenon.

And that means what...have chemtrails ever been proven to exist, because as of yet nobody has ever provided scientifically verifiable evidence of their existence...has she?

Don't like having your beliefs questioned I see.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That's fine but he is a crackpot still.

And that means what...have chemtrails ever been proven to exist, because as of yet nobody has ever provided scientifically verifiable evidence of their existence...has she?

Don't like having your beliefs questioned I see.

What beliefs have I listed that you are questioning? (Hint - I have not listed any beliefs)

I think you and I are having different conversations and you are making a lot of assumptions.

edit on 7-12-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I do not follow Daboo77, he's a sensationalist and a liar working for clicks - I think that would be obvious (guess not).

And yet your defending his pushing of this call as though it was something...could have fooled me.

I shared the video with an earlier source simply to point out that it was not sourced from Daboo77 (regardless of the Op) since you were working to discredit the Op based upon Daboo77.

Actually I provided the fact that the video of the call was from 2013 so that discredits your source and the OP.

But since the OP and their source is from DAHBOO7 who else is their to discredit?

Keep muddying it up buddy.

Who is muddying anything the OP source is from DAHBOO7 or are you reading a different OP than the rest?

Your tossing in a link to a man who is clearly a nutter in Clyde Lewis and you think someone else is muddying it up...amazing.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: NewzNose
And do you dispute the scientist on the phonecall used the word chemtrail?

The scientist, Douglas E. Rowland of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, definitely did use the term "chemtrails" as well as "chemical trails." He said, "There are different kinds of chemtrails that we use, as you probably know; different trails at night we use; different trails during the day."

There is also an Air Force Academy Chemistry Manual 202 page .pdf entitled "Chemtrails" that has been discussed on another thread.

One can see why the public would be confused about the term "chemtrails."

Yes, and this has been addressed. Those were chemtrails.

now, please cite the pages in your Air Force chemistry manual that deal with planes spraying anything.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What beliefs have I listed that you are questioning? (Hint - I have not listed any beliefs)

Do you believe chemtrails are real, because linking to Clyde Lewis and his shows seems to show you do...or you wouldn't have linked it.

I think you and I are having different conversations and you are making a lot of assumptions.

So you linking to that particular show was just for entertainment...gotcha.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

LET IT BE KNOWN I DO NOT FOLLOW / DEFEND / AGREE WITH DABOO77. I THINK DABOO77 IS A SENSATIONALIST WITH A FINANCIAL AGENDA.

^^ Clear for you now? ^^

Trying to state this in very, very simple terms for you now-

I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT WATCH DABO77 VIDEO. The entire Op was being suggested as dissmissed b/c the source was Daboo77. MY STAND IS THAT DABOO77 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHONE CALL TO NASA AND DABO77 SHOULD NOT BE FACTORED AT ALL.

I found an earlier version of the video and basically said "SEE, NO DABOO77".

THE END! Enjoy your bullying and assumptions!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

now, please cite the pages in your Air Force chemistry manual that deal with planes spraying anything.
Thanks in advance.

Will you debunk it with metabunk, as we all know how well that poster likes that site.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Debunked?

I'd say more like "explained".
The NASA program is ongoing. They alert the public before every test. This woman did indeed call NASA and was amazed that they used the term "chemtrail", when in fact this is the deployment of chemicals in a trail for the purpose of measuring the winds in the very high sky. (like hundreds of miles high)

Sadly, so many people who easily fall for the chemtrail lies are also the type of person who would spend hours defending a pointless position instead of calling NASA themselves and getting direct answers in a few minutes.

(none of that is to insinuate I think you are a chemtrailer, I was just trying to answer the "debunked?" thing and make a pointless point.)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you believe chemtrails are real, because linking to Clyde Lewis and his shows seems to show you do...or you wouldn't have linked it.

So you linking to that particular show was just for entertainment...gotcha.

I posted the link b/c it is an interview with a Doctor that has spent years researching the chemtrail phenomenon (as I stated, but restating for you now). THUS, one can easily gather I posted the link since it was relevant to the Op.

Understand now?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Thanks in advance.

Will you debunk it with metabunk, as we all know how well that poster likes that site.

Actually, I can let Dane CTD do it for me. When HE/she cannot cite any pages it will be clear that the purpose of that book is what it states in the introduction.

I try not to use any of Mick's sites to debunk as that only enrages the opposition and frankly, scares them off.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And as I said on the last page, the source is irrelevant, because the call doesn't say what people are claiming it does. The woman in the call mentioned aircraft spraying lithium, and the scientist was talking about rockets in the upper atmosphere. The people talking to each other didn't even mean the same thing, let alone what has been claimed as a result of this call online.
edit on 12/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: raedar

Debunked?

I'd say more like "explained".
The NASA program is ongoing. They alert the public before every test. This woman did indeed call NASA and was amazed that they used the term "chemtrail", when in fact this is the deployment of chemicals in a trail for the purpose of measuring the winds in the very high sky. (like hundreds of miles high)

Sadly, so many people who easily fall for the chemtrail lies are also the type of person who would spend hours defending a pointless position instead of calling NASA themselves and getting direct answers in a few minutes.

(none of that is to insinuate I think you are a chemtrailer, I was just trying to answer the "debunked?" thing and make a pointless point.)

Yet the point of her call was that the public not notified that Lithium was being dispersed. Maybe I'm missing something.

Regardless, my only point in butting in on this thread was to provide a link showing this wasn't Daboo77 (whom I am not defending, listening to, believing lol jeeze).

Take care, my friend!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

MY STAND IS THAT DABOO77 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHONE CALL TO NASA AND DABO77 SHOULD NOT BE FACTORED AT ALL.

Here is some clarity for you...

The whole premise of the thread was done from a source that used DAHBOO7 as their source...again I never said he made the call did I?

When he is pushing the call as though it is something new then he does get factored in as he is the source for the OP article.

What part of that has you misunderstanding what I am saying?

I found an earlier version of the video and basically said "SEE, NO DABOO77"

And that means what, as I provided the original call from 2013...I never said he was the source for the call, but I did say he is pushing audio from 2013 as though it is something new...so what is it you seem to not understand?

THE END! Enjoy your bullying and assumptions!

What bullying and what assumptions...the call was from 2 years ago and he pushes it as though it just happened, guess what it didn't and I was showing the fact he did that...so what is your problem with showing the fact someone is pushing something that it isn't.

If you don't mind people trying to pull the wool over your eyes that fine, but I don't and you should be denying ignorance not helping to push it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

From the day before the planned 2013 rocket launch. They announce it anywhere from 1-5 days ahead that I've seen.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join