It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I apologize for the 'sensationalistic' thread title, but it is word for word what was provided by zeekly.com, the site on which this very telling video is stored.

Also, I searched for a previous post but did not find this particular video on ATS. If I am incorrect, apologies, and totally understand actions taken by ATS for prior thread post.

Formalities over, I have been observing an unusual volume of chemtrails in our local skies of late. They linger much longer than prior years, and shift into odd patterns hours later. I began paying closer attention about 8 months ago but certaily have notice these trails zigzaging overhead for decades. Never thought of them as anything more than water vapor and residual chems from jet fuel. Not harmless to all of us below.

My sleeping pattern adjusted with the time change and I find myself waking between 2 and 3 am now. I check my email and saw this video and watched it 3 times to absorb the info provided. As with all vids, there is possibility of hoax, especially anything originating with a 'conspiracy' theme to it. So, I offer you this video with a bit of skepticism but, to me, there is a ring of truth here.

STORY:
A woman has been tenacious in trying to get in contact with NASA, her state's Congressional reps, etc. to find out specific reasons why lithium niobate and lithium tantralate are being dispursed from jets in chemtrails. She manages to speak and record her phone convo she had recently with one of the top scientists involved in the chemtrail project, and his info is quite interesting. He mentions Wallop Flight Facility and says "all the work is done at Clemson University."

Source

(I am unable to post the video and would appreciate if someone could do it for ease of viewing. Thank you!)

In light of the slow, boiling rage I believe the majority of us can feel eminating from all over the globe, coupled with the steep rise in autism, mental disorders, and other major health issues abundant everywhere now, one has to wonder just what the heck are we breathing, why are we uninformed and nonconsenting guinea pigs in this atmospheric science project that, apparently go back to the 70s!

There is quite a bit of info on this video and I will be doing further research on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

(I am unable to post the video and would appreciate if someone could do it for ease of viewing. Thank you!

YT has 4 up, all posted within the last 48hrs.......

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Could someone please state what these videos allege?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The project at Wallops Island involved spraying very small amounts of lithium from sounding rockets in the ionosphere, to see how high atmosphere winds move. They weren't spraying from aircraft.

vaticproject.blogspot.com...
edit on 12/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: Got my spheres mixed up due to lack of caffeine

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Kinda makes a person wonder why
What's the point of this operation, any reason given

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

the usual dishonest bovine excrement .

you only need to watch the first 45 seconds of vid # 1

the NASA person states :

"it is very important that we communicate what we are doing to the public "

which is then twisted into idiotese with a caption :

" did he just say ` what we are doing to the public `??? "

thats the level of intulectual dishonesty you get

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
The project at Wallops Island involved spraying very small amounts of lithium from sounding rockets in the stratosphere, to see how high atmosphere winds move.

And the main reason why they were using lithium in this case :

Lithium was chosen as the tracer for the Dynamo Mission because of its unusually bright narrow-band emission at 670.7 nm wavelength, a wavelength in the infrared range, which enables it to be visible in the daytime with cameras with infrared filters.

www.thetruthdenied.com...

link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The actual mission was ionospheric wind analysis. The only way to do it was to spray a reactive chemical from a rocket.

What it's been twisted into, who knows.
edit on 12/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

The project at Wallops Island involved spraying very small amounts of lithium from sounding rockets in the stratosphere, to see how high atmosphere winds move. They weren't spraying from aircraft.

*ionosphere

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The project at Wallops Island involved spraying very small amounts of lithium from sounding rockets in the stratosphere, to see how high atmosphere winds move. They weren't spraying from aircraft.

Lithium tantalate has electro-optical properties that are useful in nano-engineering. I don't understand what use it would have if dispersed into the atmosphere. Some molecules containing lithium are used for coloring pyrotechnics, ie; red firework rockets. Is that what the fuss is about?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

As in the OP

A woman calls Nasa to find out specific reasons why lithium niobate and lithium tantralate are being dispursed from jets in chemtrails.

As the title states, Nasa admits to it from Wallops Fight Facility.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

The project at Wallops Island involved spraying very small amounts of lithium from sounding rockets in the stratosphere, to see how high atmosphere winds move.

And the main reason why they were using lithium in this case :

Lithium was chosen as the tracer for the Dynamo Mission because of its unusually bright narrow-band emission at 670.7 nm wavelength, a wavelength in the infrared range, which enables it to be visible in the daytime with cameras with infrared filters.

www.thetruthdenied.com...

Thank you. People are freaking out over high altitude Fourth of July fireworks.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

As in the OP

A woman calls Nasa to find out specific reasons why lithium niobate and lithium tantralate are being dispursed from jets in chemtrails.

As the title states, Nasa admits to it from Wallops Fight Facility.

Turns out no NASA doesn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Yeah, one of those. Not enough caffeine yet today.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Lithium tantalate has electro-optical properties that are useful in nano-engineering. I don't understand what use it would have if dispersed into the atmosphere. Some molecules containing lithium are used for coloring pyrotechnics, ie; red firework rockets. Is that what the fuss is about?

To study high altitude winds

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Thank you. People are freaking out over high altitude Fourth of July fireworks.

And this was one piece of expensive fireworks for NASA's eyes only

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think the fuss is about NASA using the air we breathe to test the winds of the upper atmosphere. The scientist the woman speaks to says there is lack of knowledge about how these winds move and theh need lithium to help them better understand.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I apologize for the 'sensationalistic' thread title, but it is word for word what was provided by zeekly.com, the site on which this very telling video is stored.

Why it goes right along with the sensationalistic idea that chemtrails actually exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Exactly. They're trying to figure out how the winds work at that level. That means experiments. They released a tiny amount of lithium at extremely high altitude. If it ever reaches the ground it will have dispersed so much you'd never detect it.
edit on 12/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

AGAIN, I used the title given in the video and listened to the phone convo where he idntifies himself an provides his @nasa.gov email. He does speak about chentrails and why they are using them.

I indicated I am skeptical about the validity of this video in my OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join