It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: raedar

MY STAND IS THAT DABOO77 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHONE CALL TO NASA AND DABO77 SHOULD NOT BE FACTORED AT ALL.

Here is some clarity for you...

The whole premise of the thread was done from a source that used DAHBOO7 as their source...again I never said he made the call did I?

When he is pushing the call as though it is something new then he does get factored in as he is the source for the OP article.

What part of that has you misunderstanding what I am saying?

I found an earlier version of the video and basically said "SEE, NO DABOO77"

And that means what, as I provided the original call from 2013...I never said he was the source for the call, but I did say he is pushing audio from 2013 as though it is something new...so what is it you seem to not understand?

THE END! Enjoy your bullying and assumptions!

What bullying and what assumptions...the call was from 2 years ago and he pushes it as though it just happened, guess what it didn't and I was showing the fact he did that...so what is your problem with showing the fact someone is pushing something that it isn't.

If you don't mind people trying to pull the wool over your eyes that fine, but I don't and you should be denying ignorance not helping to push it.

To be honest, I don't really care at all what you are saying. You've zeroed in on me for some reason and accused me of all sorts of things even though all I did was- link the video from several years back, link to a radio show that was discussing the Chemtrail phenomenon where the phone call was played on air and discussed - both things are relevant to the Op.

I have no interest in debating you - in case you are not clear on that.

I posted 2 links and you keep dissecting everything I say.

Please move on!! I have not expressed my beliefs one way or the other. There is a reason for that! You will not bait me into it!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I try not to use any of Mick's sites to debunk as that only enrages the opposition and frankly, scares them off.

I know but sometimes it just needs to be done...especially in this case.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

From the day before the planned 2013 rocket launch. They announce it anywhere from 1-5 days ahead that I've seen.

Thank You!
They can spray it over my house lol

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To be honest, I don't really care at all what you are saying. You've zeroed in on me for some reason and accused me of all sorts of things even though all I did was- link the video from several years back, link to a radio show that was discussing the Chemtrail phenomenon where the phone call was played on air and discussed - both things are relevant to the Op.

No I didn't zero in on you, but to say the person who the OP source used as their source is irrelevant is a fallacy, but you included the link to the show as though it was proof of chemtrails existing...or that is what it seems.

How does Clyde Lewis show have to do with the OP...oh wait since both discuss supposed chemtrails they have to relevant, I guess in that way they could be.

What exactly did I accuse you of...I asked you questions never did I accuse you of anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No I didn't zero in on you, but to say the person who the OP source used as their source is irrelevant is a fallacy, but you included the link to the show as though it was proof of chemtrails existing...or that is what it seems.

How does Clyde Lewis show have to do with the OP...oh wait since both discuss supposed chemtrails they have to relevant, I guess in that way they could be.

What exactly did I accuse you of...I asked you questions never did I accuse you of anything.

Let's just say assumptions, and this is what I also call muddying the waters, forcing your will, however you want to state it-

I guess you believe what DAHBOO& says on his youtube channel since your defending him.

Once again - no.

Do you believe chemtrails are real, because linking to Clyde Lewis and his shows seems to show you do...or you wouldn't have linked it.

Do you believe chemtrails are real, because linking to Clyde Lewis and his shows seems to show you do...or you wouldn't have linked it.

I listen to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis for the stuff he does on the paranormal.

The reason I posted the link to the chemtrail show (once again, my friend) is because he played the phone call that is the entire premise of the Op, and they discussed it.

Have yourself a mighty fine day

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I am indeed.

.where is the proof

What's the magic word?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What needs to be done? Work? Family? Because I don't sit on ATS all day. I save my chemtrail research for mornings. Nothing like an ill-mannered post to get my day started.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Since when does the secret organizations advise the public....unless it belongs to disinformation itself.

If lithium is by scientific evidence in the atmosphere, then obviously it was not put there on purpose....since when does a scientist believe himself to be a moron?

Remembering that scientists do not like to be considered anything less than super intelligent.

Hence this advice makes no sense, for no sensible human would commit such an act on purpose.

If the lithium is evident in the atmosphere then their nuclear science put it there by cause and effect, which would be the true reasoning to this public statement.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I find it relevant, as does others. pretty sure we all are ok that YOU don't find it relevant. I learned from it info-wise and from the experience of posting what apparently gets dander to rise.

Learning something is always relevant, no?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

New to him would be new. Did he specify "never before reported as new info" or "new to every person on the planet?"

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Credible is relative to who reads and believes it. Partially true, by your logic, must mean it is also partially credible.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You have proved you don't believe chemtrails exist. And we are ok with that!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'm not talking about not learning anything, now am I. I'm talking about the source. While DHAB007 is a bad source, multiple sources have the same call. The call is important here. The fact that matters is what they were talking about, which isn't what people claimed.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Misdirection in what way, please?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Partially credible. Wow. So now you're going to pick and choose what you believe from a source. Got it.

There is no partially credible, it's either credible or not.
edit on 12/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

According to you and that's okay. We can agree to disagree.

I believe chemtrails are real and you don't. Got it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What about Sat view , seen right here at ATS, showing spray pattern big time off Oregon...and the same post showed the same ENE of London...he said was just before sunrise, I think

This was three years ago......probably lost big time

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I apologize for the 'sensationalistic' thread title, but it is word for word what was provided by zeekly.com, the site on which this very telling video is stored.

Why it goes right along with the sensationalistic idea that chemtrails actually exist.

When the government says we are experimenting they mean we have already tested figured and moved on.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The project at Wallops Island involved spraying very small amounts of lithium from sounding rockets in the ionosphere, to see how high atmosphere winds move. They weren't spraying from aircraft.

vaticproject.blogspot.com...
If they have to use lithium or Other materials to study and see how the winds move then is how this image in video is produced.climate.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
I have been observing an unusual volume of chemtrails in our local skies of late.

If contrails worry you so much, just do this and they will disappear!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join