It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

That's not the ionosphere. That's how. You're talking low level winds, they're talking winds at the edge of space. They're not even close to the same.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunkrbuster

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They're looking much higher than doppler radar can see. There isn't a radar in use that can see the winds in the ionosphere.

How did they get this video then? climate.nasa.gov...
That's what the whole ACE program is about that's why Im asking.

If they have satellite that can pick up all that imagery then there should be no need to mix tracers to see. Look at PARASOL and Glory this is what I was trying to explain yes they do use tracers as you stated prior and they mention that as well reflective material.

So if they aren't already dumping chemicals then I see no need for them to do so like they did in this clip in this thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

That's not the ionosphere. That's how. You're talking low level winds, they're talking winds at the edge of space. They're not even close to the same.

So in the video that is on here where did nasa dump the lithium mix tracer which level.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

They're using lithium to study winds at the edge of space. It's a lot different. You can put any kind of tracer in the lower atmosphere and it will work, including instruments on weather balloons. Up at the ionosphere you need something visually reactive that can be seen from the ground through telescopes. [/quotes]

Why would they use telescope to study the cloud movement and this actually proves my point from my thread thy was being denied.

You said there was no proof nasa was injecting the atmosphere and here you're telling me they are?

So my theory was right they are dumping chemicals and such and that clip was from 2013 so was the year and time when PARASOL the project that dumps the chemicals was pulled due to filing they stated but never gave a reason

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

They didn't. God you're making this harder than it is. A satellite looking down, and radar looking up in the lower portion of the atmosphere doesn't need a lithium tracer. They measure the winds using different methods.

To measure how solar winds react with the atmosphere, at the edge of space requires some way to see the interaction. That means a way to light it up, which means lithium.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

They didn't. God you're making this harder than it is. A satellite looking down, and radar looking up in the lower portion of the atmosphere doesn't need a lithium tracer. They measure the winds using different methods.

To measure how solar winds react with the atmosphere, at the edge of space requires some way to see the interaction. That means a way to light it up, which means lithium.

Again why would they need to use a tracer if they have the technology, or does that only work in space?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You're either being deliberately obtuse, or you aren't even trying to understand.

The amount of lithium they injected is measured in pounds. It's a tiny amount, that isn't going to affect you, or me, or anyone else. It's also injected extremely high in the atmosphere. What you're talking about, and what I'm talking about aren't even remotely related to each other.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Because they're trying to see VISUALLY how they're interacting. There is plenty of information at the links provided that you didn't bother reading.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

But you do agree that they are injecting chemicals in the ionosphere for testing then correct?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Because they're trying to see VISUALLY how they're interacting. There is plenty of information at the links provided that you didn't bother reading.

No I did I'm trying to get you to tell me this.

They have the technology to register and record from space the cloud movements aerosols ect. But they have to use aerosols at the edge of space to observe from the ground

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Because the satellites don't record winds in the ionosphere. They're looking at lower level winds that affect weather and the ground. They aren't interested in the interaction of the ionosphere and solar winds.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

They injected a trace amount. Not anywhere near what you're suggesting is happening.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Because the satellites don't record winds in the ionosphere. They're looking at lower level winds that affect weather and the ground. They aren't interested in the interaction of the ionosphere and solar winds.

Again but this is my point though that I want to make sure understand due to earlier you stated I had no proof and that NASA was just talking about running test.

What you're saying now is that they are and it doesn't matter that it's in the ionosphere or not that affects our weather here just as much.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

They injected a trace amount. Not anywhere near what you're suggesting is happening.

Ok how much did they drop? If this video was back from 2013 this very well could have been the project I'm referring to. Why I say is they pulled PARASOLE due to filings never stated why around the same time.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You don't have any proof that they're spraying huge amounts of chemicals into the air. Because there isn't any.

Satellites are looking at where the storms are actually occurring that affect people on the ground. That's not the ionosphere. Yes weather happens there, but not like in the lower atmosphere, where it affects the people on the ground, or on planes.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You don't have any proof that they're spraying huge amounts of chemicals into the air. Because there isn't any.

Satellites are looking at where the storms are actually occurring that affect people on the ground. That's not the ionosphere. Yes weather happens there, but not like in the lower atmosphere, where it affects the people on the ground, or on planes.

Did I ever put a number on it no I am talking about them running test and doing exactly what you said they where not when they are

I hope you understand that lady calling and making that go public what do you think NASA did from the on?

Do you really think they ran one test and said there done come on this is easy.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You read the documents to there plenty of publication stating there intentions to do this and here they did it. And how much I really do want to trust nasa is doing the right thing and I love Nasa use to live in Florida always went to see them launch stuff.

But the fact they are no we know one time have done this with all the research they do I could say with almost 100 percent accuracy that they have launched more than one since 2013 .

And the fact it boils down to when will they start heavily injecting the atmosphere? Unfortunately we have been wrong when dealing with Mother Nature in the past and with under 50 percent to 60 chance of this program working as they state then I'm little concerned about there actions.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It was a sounding rocket. That means a small payload. The maximum they can carry is about 1000 pounds. In this case two rockets were launched, one carrying a sensor package, the other lithium. The rocket carrying the lithium has a payload capability of between 200 and 800 pounds. The more payload, the lower the maximum altitude. In this case they were going to 100 miles in altitude, which means it had less than 800 pounds. It's capable of 80 miles with a full payload.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Ultimately you alter one it will affect the other it's all a driving force that powers one another we need not interact at this level.

It really could lead to polar caps melting or who knows.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You're talking about enough chemicals to affect global warming, and make atmospheric changes. They're talking about less than 1000 pounds. You don't have to give a number for anyone to realize you're talking about huge amounts of chemicals. Unless you think a couple thousand pounds spread out over years is going to affect global warming.

No this isn't the only test. They announce them beforehand, but they've been spread out over years.
edit on 12/8/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join