It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

It was a sounding rocket. That means a small payload. The maximum they can carry is about 1000 pounds. In this case two rockets were launched, one carrying a sensor package, the other lithium. The rocket carrying the lithium has a payload capability of between 200 and 800 pounds. The more payload, the lower the maximum altitude. In this case they were going to 100 miles in altitude, which means it had less than 800 pounds. It's capable of 80 miles with a full payload.

Well I would like to actually see how it turned out I'm more curios now than anything. We have since then crazy weather but we always do can't say that was a definite factor.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

And to alter the atmosphere takes huge amounts of energy. Less than a thousand pounds of lithium isn't going to do that. No matter how many times they do the tests.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You're either being deliberately obtuse, or you aren't even trying to understand.

The amount of lithium they injected is measured in pounds. It's a tiny amount, that isn't going to affect you, or me, or anyone else. It's also injected extremely high in the atmosphere. What you're talking about, and what I'm talking about aren't even remotely related to each other.

Didn't you say ionosphere earlier? And yes 800 lbs of lithium is a lot to dump in one shot yes space is huge but you can agree I'm sure it is a sensitive environment meaning little action to get a bigger reaction.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Uhm, the ionosphere IS part of the atmosphere.

That was less than 800 pounds, and it is a drop in the bucket when you're talking about the atmosphere. That's like dropping a boulder into the middle of the Pacific and expecting it to throw large waves onto the shore on the other side of the ocean. It seems like a lot, but it's not.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Zaphod58

I would believe that, except I have no trust in anything governmentally related these days. Historically, many experiments they tell us is safe....weren't.

What a ridiculous way to live your life. You dont believe ANYTHING the govt says and yet believe some nobody on youtube who i might add, is a proven liar. You have been given that proof. And instead of saying "thank you zaphod, tsurfer etc"... yo are still arguing! You wont believe anything the government tell you but are happy to believe your bullsh*t sources. Does that make any sense to you?

Lastly...to all the people freaking out over a tiny amount of Li being distributed in the ionosphere...do yo people also freak out over fireworks? Do you know how they get those pretty colours in the fireworks? Strontium, barium, copper, sodium etc....

Why are you not freaking out over the big firework conspiracy?

Or do you need a loser on youtube with his own lie filled videos to point things out to you before you think about them?

Time to grow up ladies and gentlemen and be selective with your sources of facts. That's how adults live their lives. If you are 12 then i apologise and take it all back.

Edited because my last sentence made no sense.
edit on 8-12-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This was a hugely painful couple of pages to read. If there is a medal for patience, Zap won several of them. Good lord, the humanity!!!

If this event frightens you, call NASA. If you don't believe what people here have posted and linked, call NASA. If you are afraid of this amount of lithium, call NASA.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Misdirection in what way, please?

The fact that you have to ask that is sad.

This was a chemtrail. In the very sense of the word, it was a chemtrail. It, however, has NOT A DAMN THING to do with white lines behind planes.

THAT IS THE MISDIRECTION!!!!!

this is a harmless test where the results are visually stunning. It has been done before, each time, announced by NASA. (as was shown to you already)

Now, if you can show how this relates to contrails, then super, otherwise, this is still just a NASA test.

ETA: pictures of these tests,
www.nasa.gov...

Panic away.
edit on 8-12-2015 by network dude because: added pictures for the really, really slow folks.

edit on 8-12-2015 by network dude because: fixed pictures

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
My gawd Zap, you're a saint for having the patience to respond each and every time to such a display of wilful stupidity! I have no other way of putting it. It does give us an inkling of the kind of thinking (or the lack thereof) it takes to be a chemtrail believer. These people can't find out ANYTHING by themselves!

OMG OMG LIthium we're going to DIE! lol

In fact Lithium might actually be good for the brain and help de-stress

www.youtube.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Apparently NASA needs to spray much more of it for it to have any effect on chemmies

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: NewzNose

Partially credible. Wow. So now you're going to pick and choose what you believe from a source. Got it.

There is no partially credible, it's either credible or not.

Any good lie is wrapped around truth. That is how they sell the lie.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Everytime we launch from Earth, do they not go thru that same edge of space? And how many launches has there been since the first, on a global scale?

NOW it is necessary to study the winds that we have traversed all those times?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blargo

Purrfect response!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: blargo

Which is exactly how these chemtrail sites sell their BS. People do a modicum of research and see the kernel of truth and assume it's all true.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

And those launches don't do anything to study those winds.

Yes it's necessary to study them now. The interaction of the solar particles and the ionosphere, that create those winds also cause electronic interference. That includes, among other things, a disruption of communications. Understanding how those particles interact, and how those winds move will lead to a better understanding of how to limit that. We're getting more electronic, so yes, it's somewhat more important now.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

not sure what you hope to gain here. You seem to reject anything that doesn't pat you on the head and confirm "them there is chemtrailz!!"

Here is a good question for you to ignore:

How do you identify a chemtrail?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: DJW001

the usual dishonest bovine excrement .

you only need to watch the first 45 seconds of vid # 1

the NASA person states :

"it is very important that we communicate what we are doing to the public "

which is then twisted into idiotese with a caption :

" did he just say ` what we are doing to the public `??? "

thats the level of intulectual dishonesty you get

c'mon....if you put a comma after the word "doing" in your above quoted sentence, it changes the meaning of what you are accusing them of saying in that sentence......meaning....the public should know what they are doing...not...what they are doing TO the public.....big difference with just that one comma.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Everytime we launch from Earth, do they not go thru that same edge of space? And how many launches has there been since the first, on a global scale?

NOW it is necessary to study the winds that we have traversed all those times?

simple answer...yes.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
yep, the rocket project does nothing to hurt the earth.....

I saw just two days ago that the winds bringing Sahara soil over to the Amazon basin....was 700 thousand tons a day..

The details of how the recorded project representative worded his phrases, was suspect for a sidetracking on the term chemtrails. He should have used a different term, I swear.

Props to Zaphod for putting up with ATS posters...like 24/7 there explaining...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
the most interesting aspect of 'chemtrail' threads here is how they always, without exception, attract the immediate and repetetive ire of the same group, in what strikes me as an obsessive compulsion, each and every time. almost like they're on a mission. (alert-chemtrail thread! - ok i'll be right there).

most curious.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
the most interesting aspect of 'chemtrail' threads here is how they always, without exception, attract the immediate and repetetive ire of the same group, in what strikes me as an obsessive compulsion, each and every time. almost like they're on a mission. (alert-chemtrail thread! - ok i'll be right there).

most curious.

Equally as curious is the same posters point out the same thing multiple times. Could be a sickness, or just, perhaps, ....an agenda?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you for yelling. I'm sure you feel your beliefs as strongly as others do theirs.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join