It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Closed minders are amusing when they stomp their feet.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

You mean like when they keep posting threads insisting Chemtrails are real with sensationalist headers like this?:

'Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility'

which then get debunked in 3 seconds flat, followed with a lot of fact-free junk from annoyed believers, who can't think of anything other than to call the debunkers payd shills etc?

edit on 1220158 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Thank you for yelling. I'm sure you feel your beliefs as strongly as others do theirs.

perhaps, but I bet it still didn't register. Some people.....you just can't reach........

edit on 8-12-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Okay, news nose, answer me this then...

Hath any one verily existed a stones throw unwavering quite assured to employ thee yonder desireth to become appear vastly similar?

Edit...just tryin to help ya out here, zaphod

edit on 12/8/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you do some research regarding atmospheric disturbance.....then angel hair fall out is one human observation that the atmosphere has been changed as an atmosphere.

The condition of the argument regards how atmospheric presence changed and how it attacked the human skin.

By observation the UFO/alien condition attacks human life and human beings demonstrated cellular changes....all of which belongs to an operative to keep information from public viewing.

Then we consider that the ancient information also speaks about UFO/alien, and the religious texts, that also drew diagrams demonstrate the same form of evaluated spiritual realization.

Such as in Japanese "creation" or spiritual models.....the "white strands" likened to angel hairs strung in trees.

The spiritual information being a human spiritual conscious awareness about creation speaks about the Tree of Life, and human Life demonstrates that the atmospheric condition attacked them.

If you make a review that planes once moved through the atmosphere forming clouds, which it does by disturbance and that this circumstance harmed no one.

Then you are advised that planes see UFO forming and moving with them in the air streams...and you also are told that a UFO hit a plane.

How then is this too difficult to consider....that the changed atmosphere along with a huge amount of plane disturbance is making the atmosphere fall out as an extra fall out condition...as the atmosphere is being destroyed by nuclear conversion fake light sound itself. Therefore the extra fall out demonstrates that it is attacking life, a life that depends on the holiness or spiritual review of the Heavenly body?
www.google.com.au... 25252F%25252Fwww.paganprincesses.com%25252Fhere-comes-the-sun-solar-flares-and-sun-worship%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=CRJaFrAqqYRLqM%253A%252CxhGbmrY67 10F7M%252C_&usg=__bbqQAJSyXdS_0-PM-UW_3OoTar8%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiv67mEwM3JAhVGk5QKHc2CAVEQyjcIKA&ei=33JnVu__DMam0gTNhYaIBQ#imgrc=3lGvIBjIQmoq0M%3A&usg=__b bqQAJSyXdS_0-PM-UW_3OoTar8%3D

The ancients did call the atmosphere an angelic light sound body, and the Philosophy of the stone also stated that the Veil of the atmosphere was considered female.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
If you do some research regarding atmospheric disturbance.....then angel hair fall out is one human observation that the atmosphere has been changed as an atmosphere.

I could've sworn that I saw some unicorn tears on my windscreen the other day. Sadly, my first reflex at the sight of moist on my screen is to engage the wipers, and the evidence was lost. Oh well.

As for the rest of your post.. I'm afraid you wavered into the wrong section of ATS. I could be wrong, since I couldn't make much sense of it anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

Uhm, the ionosphere IS part of the atmosphere.

That was less than 800 pounds, and it is a drop in the bucket when you're talking about the atmosphere. That's like dropping a boulder into the middle of the Pacific and expecting it to throw large waves onto the shore on the other side of the ocean. It seems like a lot, but it's not.

As there research has found that it would take minimum chemicals whatever they choose to use to alter weather patterns.

So by doing so you alter one it throws the eddy out of sync. Because it is a driving force fueled in a constant motion so patterns follow one another alter that what do we have.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
the most interesting aspect of 'chemtrail' threads here is how they always, without exception, attract the immediate and repetetive ire of the same group, in what strikes me as an obsessive compulsion, each and every time. almost like they're on a mission. (alert-chemtrail thread! - ok i'll be right there).

most curious.

So lemme guess, you think it's suspicious?

It couldnt be that the same people who participate have an active interest in meteorology and airplanes right?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You are making statements that scientists placed the tracers in the atmosphere for a reason....this is also a part of the disinformation in the public.

Disinformation regards circumstance of secrecy for purposes that most of the public are unaware of.

As science is destroying the atmosphere, and the reactions demonstrate that the atmosphere is falling out, they do not want the public to realize that the science that they have applied....nuclear did it already.

Instead they want the public to believe that "once again" evil scientists have done experiments that harmed life....which is not the case at all.

Nuclear light and sound alters the condition of the natural atmosphere, and if we do not have a natural atmosphere, then all life begins to demonstrate attacks, sickness and death. Why would the scientists want this form of realization given to the public...for it would mean failure of the resource. Resourcing...trade.....status is all they care about, not about life existence, they never have cared about life existence, for their own occultist review of using the nuclear would have told them that the basis of the light/sound of uranium/plutonium supported life on Earth.

Hence as always the elite make choices for the common person regarding their ownership status, and have never made the correct choices for life subsistency.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
could you offer a link to prove any of that? it kind of sounds like a paranoid rant.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
You are making statements that scientists placed the tracers in the atmosphere for a reason....this is also a part of the disinformation in the public.

That's a bunch of claims. To make it believable in these circles, you need evidenced to back it up. Provide evidence that there's no reason for the tracers, and also provide evidence for the disinformation.

Disinformation regards circumstance of secrecy for purposes that most of the public are unaware of.

To me it seems that disinformation is a bunch of nonsense that's presented as fact. In fact 'chemtrails' fits the bill exactly. It disregards everything that's known about contrails, and replaces that knowledge with some nonsense for which there is zero evidence. IT requires that people know little about the science involved with contrails, so that the false information can take hold. Once people have accepted a belief, it's extremely difficult to make them reconsider, since the ego will defend it's beliefs beyond reason.

As science is destroying the atmosphere, and the reactions demonstrate that the atmosphere is falling out, they do not want the public to realize that the science that they have applied....nuclear did it already.

Instead they want the public to believe that "once again" evil scientists have done experiments that harmed life....which is not the case at all.

Nuclear light and sound alters the condition of the natural atmosphere, and if we do not have a natural atmosphere, then all life begins to demonstrate attacks, sickness and death. Why would the scientists want this form of realization given to the public...for it would mean failure of the resource. Resourcing...trade.....status is all they care about, not about life existence, they never have cared about life existence, for their own occultist review of using the nuclear would have told them that the basis of the light/sound of uranium/plutonium supported life on Earth.

Hence as always the elite make choices for the common person regarding their ownership status, and have never made the correct choices for life subsistency.

None of which demonstrates the existence of 'chemtrails', which if I remember correctly was still the subject of this thread.
edit on 12201510 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You might want to spend less time making pointless comments like this and more time backing up the drivel you are posting....or just keep doign what you are doign and earn your Chemtrail Believers badge after a few more posts like this one!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Your reply is both ill mannered and speaks nothing to move the threads forward in a positve dialog.

I get you don't believe we are being played by our own government in the spraying of chemtrails. Have you ever watched a person on lithium, who has overdosed? I have. I fail to believe lithium of any kind is the ONLY substance known to man that would work to test the atmospheric winds, we've already addressed over the years.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

It's really, really obvious that you don't understand anything this thread has showed. And with all the time and effort and PATIENCE at least one member/mod showed, offering his information and time to explain this to you, it's like a slap in the face.

If you wish to remain ignorant, that's your right, but please, out of respect for those who tried to help, why not pretend you have a tiny clue. It would make it better for the kids when they read this and wonder what in the hell you are thinking.

Remember, it's for the kids.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sometimes I wish ''chemtrails'' (in the traditional sense) were real, and made of Xanax, with the ability to target the truly needy. This is one of those times.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

Your reply is both ill mannered and speaks nothing to move the threads forward in a positve dialog.

I get you don't believe we are being played by our own government in the spraying of chemtrails. Have you ever watched a person on lithium, who has overdosed? I have. I fail to believe lithium of any kind is the ONLY substance known to man that would work to test the atmospheric winds, we've already addressed over the years.

Im sorry you witnesed someone overdose on Li, but with all due respect, its irrelevant. You have been shown why what you posted is wrong, yet you are still arguing. And posting silly things like saying its funny how the denyers foot stomp.

There is no proff of any large scale spraying by the govt. This much is clear and every SINGLE piece of "evidence" you guys bring up can and has been debunked till its 50 feet underground. But you guys choose to ignore everything anyone tell you...fine. But dont get all pissy when we talk down at you little. You cant have it both ways.

And by the way, my post was not ill mannered at all.
edit on 10-12-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Some pretty extensive info and experimentation with Lithium, for the scientifically minded among us:

www.youtube.com...

The good stuff starts at 7:47 (burning Lithium to create a red flame)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

the ego will defend it's beliefs beyond reason.

wish I could star that a thousand times....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So not unlike a few of your previous posts in this same thread...hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Have you ever watched a person on lithium,

Yep, what's your point?

I fail to believe lithium of any kind is the ONLY substance known to man that would work to test the atmospheric winds, we've already addressed over the years.

Here you go some learning for you...

www.space.com...

As for addressing them years ago...got a source for that that states we understand the upper level winds in the ionosphere?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join