It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out about the person they had in custody. What happened with that they said they were questioning then and then we heard nothing after that.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
what kind of life is that baby going to have, when they are old enough to know what their parents did, no one will be friends with them if they know who they are...poor baby

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I'm still trying to figure out about the person they had in custody. What happened with that they said they were questioning then and then we heard nothing after that.

someone mentioned that the 3rd person they detained had nothing to do with it...at the wrong place at the wrong time...but he got busted because there was something out on him that had nothing to do with this shooting

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AusLevelhead

As an Aussie i must warn you that there is no argument you can present , nor statistics that can be found that will win over the pro gun crowd . It will however give you endless hours of friendly debate .

Ok the friendly bit was sarcasm .

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: texasgirl
I can't figure out why they executed their plan so well and escaped but stayed in town, driving around for hours before being caught and killed.

Were they awaiting further instruction and were all of a sudden abandoned? Any ideas?

I think they were planning to do a lot more, and were surprised when police showed up at the home. They could easily have planned multiple attacks.

Think about it...these crazed extremists were making bombs while their 6 month old baby was lying in a crib just feet away.

Not only that, but his mother-in-law also lived there. I hope they are looking at her real close, too. She may not be an old woman. Her daughter was 27, so she could be in her 40's for all we know. She had to have known what they were doing. Surely they are looking at this woman, too.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

And they've already released her name. And a date of marriage. And an approximate length of time for how long she's been here.

What they haven't released is her full biography, since it appears most of her life was spent elsewhere. How much do you expect to be released on a person who's been here for a year? Seriously?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

why are they not showing a picture of his wife??? they keep showing his pic and hers is just a shadow?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: AusLevelhead

As an Aussie i must warn you that there is no argument you can present , nor statistics that can be found that will win over the pro gun crowd . It will however give you endless hours of friendly debate .

Ok the friendly bit was sarcasm .

Are Aussies forgetting their own mass shooting in Sydney?

Even with that fabulous gun control they have.

Same thing can be said about the Paris attacks.

There reason there is no argument that can win the pro gun crowd because no argument has ever been made that had any substance to it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AusLevelhead
a reply to: antar
Lol. One post and I'm done. 12k murders. A failing economy. A foreign policy that supports terrorism and you're all so blind you can't take critisicm.

I'll say this once. This happens no where else ion the world and prayer is nothing but an empty platitude to santa. This requires actions.

12K "Murders"?

Citation needed Aussie...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The SB shooting was terrorism.

Taking the means of self defense from the people to defend themselves.

Just makes a terrorist 'job' that much easier to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks for the links, I wonder why the terrorist map only goes as far as 2007, no more information after the present administration took over, I see that none of the links linked to ISIS activities.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
New boot, fresh meat, rookie or what have you. Been creepin for a long time now and happy to have logged in. I applaud the brain trust of all ya'll giving ACTUAL TIME info and interesting view points backed by facts on this chaotic event. Still digesting and processing all this but I had to give my appreciation real quick. Keep it Kempin

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Isn't that the way the agenda works, invade a country with refugees and immigrants, override the present laws with majority of born in the US from foreign countries citizens, take the weapons, America becomes an Islamic state.

I can see this happening in another 50 years.

fight the enemy from within.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TenFinner

Welcome,

I don't agree with everyone on ATS, but I can say it is the best of the Internet as far as thinkers and debaters.

You get your money's worth here.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Well it has been two years. They should have at least, information on where she was born, who her parents are, and some basic bio.

They expect a lot more from an American citizen just for the privilege of driving. You would think the privilege of living in the US would warrant at least as much vetting.

Yes. I seriously expected a lot more from a country that makes it's citizens jump through hoops just to compete for a job in a state where they were born, raised and lived their whole life. A country that makes their citizens take off their shoes, and stand in front of an x-ray machine, just to travel from state to state, without even leaving the country.

Yes I seriously would expect they would demand at least the same scrutiny from a person coming into this country from a foreign country, if not more.

edit on 3-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Double post.
I am now even. 2 double posts. 2 eaten post.
edit on 3-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't know if its been mentioned, but California already had the trifecta of gun control: universal background checks, banned assault rifles, and magazine limits.

And it didn't work. Just like the gun free zones didn't work in Chicago.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions expecting different results. Isn't it obvious by now that if you want different results you are going to have to try something besides more ineffective legislation?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It shows how the rhetoric of gun confiscation will be drilled as good thing to end gun violence as the laws for gun control doesn't work, is right on time and on schedule.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Which Sydney massacre would you be referring to .
en.wikipedia.org...
The gun buy back began after the Port Author killings in 1996 .

This page however is not accurate however . The John Moritz killings at Crystal Brook in 1974 are missing . However for the life of me i cannot link . How do i know this . Never mind .

news.google.com...

Finally got the link . The above is not in Wiki .

edit on 3-12-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join