It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh, yeah. Definitely. He was practically BEGGING to be slaughtered along with everyone else.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
And why did it take so long to find out such basic information? And why no photo documents?

Why now? Because they have had time to contrive a story?

It may all be as true as the sun rises in the East, but they screwed up by not being forthright, now they have me and a lot of people doubtful of anything they put out there now.

Not that it means a darn thing. We all know they couldn't care less what any of us think. They just want to keep us subdued.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Some more information -

The suspects were in touch, on social media, with known terrorists.

There was a magazine described as a "lifestyle journal for jihadists" found in the home.

The argument was apparently about whether or not Islam is a peaceful religion. The woman with whom he argued was among those killed. Way to prove her point, dude.

Aug 4, 2014 marriage date.

Definite Saudi visit before marriage.

Speculation as to whether or not this party was the intended target, based on the amount of materials found in the home.

Home is described as a condo. Farook, wife, baby, and mother-in-law lived in the home.

Neighbors that share walls shocked at what all was found there.

Farook described as health inspector. One man inspected by him claims he seemed "disconnected" and didn't have a lot to report.

Most believe this was a terrorist act.

Cops and other first responders seem to have done an excellent job with this case.

"If you see something, say something" mentioned, but no one did, because people have been taught they are racist/phobic if they do, unless the suspects are white/Christian/conservative.

Seems likely to me that the party was possibly one of many targets, and they didn't intend to get caught, and were surprised when cops showed up at their home. The argument might have prompted a change in plans, sure, but I suspect that was set up to make it not look like terrorism. Other targets weren't hit because the police located the home so quickly, is my guess. I am sure they have others working with them. Others were seen in the garage, where everything was stored.

If the government doesn't officially call this terrorism, they are placing people in danger. It's very likely Islamic terrorism, considering the circumstances.

How they can assume no family was involved, I can't imagine. Seems like that claim is to defray suspicion till they can prove it, and make ore arrests. At least, I hope that's the case.

Will post more later as able to watch.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Latest update: Farook was "under scrutiny" by the FBI for social media contacts between him and Islamic extremists.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
this is the presidents fault.. there was a neighbor that could have reported these people and didnt bc they thought it would be rascist.. well who the # put that in their head... now 14 people are dead and there are more of these psychos running around bc of the presidents rhetoric.. AGAIN THIS COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED AND IT DIDNT BC THE NEIGHBOR DIDNT WANT TO BE LABELED A RASCIST.. WHO MADE THAT LOGIC POSSIBLE. bull#

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's amazing to watch some in the media try to avoid calling this guy a terrorist. He was a terrorist and so was his wife and they're probably connected to Al-Qaeda in Yemen. The guy had about $20,000 worth of explosives and tactical gear on a $40,000 dollar a year salary. They were well trained for this.

This wasn't a dispute over Egg Nog.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Why now?

Because actual police work isn't an episode of Law and Order: SVU. It's not wrapped up nice and tidy in an hour. Murder investigations take days, weeks, and sometimes months.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
this is the presidents fault.. there was a neighbor that could have reported these people and didnt bc they thought it would be rascist.. well who the # put that in their head... now 14 people are dead and there are more of these psychos running around bc of the presidents rhetoric.. AGAIN THIS COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED AND IT DIDNT BC THE NEIGHBOR DIDNT WANT TO BE LABELED A RASCIST.. WHO MADE THAT LOGIC POSSIBLE. bull#

Discussion HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

That neighbor is speaking in hindsight.

I do all of my shopping online, so I have packages delivered to my house regularly. My buddies and I also spend many late nights in my garage working on cars, drinking beer and shooting the S. Should my neighbor report me for "suspicious" behavior? There is absolutely nothing suspicious about such behavior; unless you look at the circumstances through the lens of hindsight.
edit on 3-12-2015 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

perfect thank you.. i didnt realize that this wasnt stopped bc of the the presidents rhetoric. this person would have prevented this if our leadership wasnt pushing their stupid rhetoric..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
double post
edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Sham. It doesn't take weeks to get information on who this woman was from her entrance documentation.

She was his wife. It didn't take them long to identify him. Her information should have been just as readily available.

I hope you are wrong, because if it takes days, weeks, or months to identify people that are here on Visas, then we don't stand a chance, and Homeland Security is one huge, expensive farce.

link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

I do all of my shopping online, so I have packages delivered to my house regularly. My buddies and I also spend many late nights in my garage working on cars, drinking beer and shooting the S. Should my neighbor report me for "suspicious" behavior? There is absolutely nothing suspicious about such behavior; unless you look at the circumstances through the lens of hindsight.

hindsight? the neighbor said they DIDNT REPORT IT B C THEY DIDNT WANT TO BE CALLED A RASCIST. that is the epitome of the Presidents rhetoric not calling out radical islam.

link   
double post
edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I can't figure out why they executed their plan so well and escaped but stayed in town, driving around for hours before being caught and killed.

Were they awaiting further instruction and were all of a sudden abandoned? Any ideas?

I think they were planning to do a lot more, and were surprised when police showed up at the home. They could easily have planned multiple attacks.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I am with you, but the government already has pinned the incident as a Gun problem and not to terrorism, so the agenda most go on.

Well, O has, and that's no surprise! If they do pin it to terrorism, he'll downplay it as "homegrown" and/or blame someone else for their actions. It'll be the fault of those who didn't approve that mosque or something.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, not so fast...

Remember, they wouldn't have seen the black SUV unless they weren't already staking out the mother's residence.

So the question which needs to be answered is, how did they know to do this??

IIRC, they were told he was at the party, so they went to check out the address, and found the pair trying to leave in the SUV as they arrived. I hadn't heard that they were staking the place out before that. Could have missed it, though! 20+ pages from this morning and later I haven't read, and totally missed the first 60.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Glitchy tonight. So far I have only had one double post and two post were eaten.

Your post got double cloned.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I also find it highly dubious that the FBI spokesman went out of his way to say they were "flying the recovered electronic devices, hard drives and tb drives immediately back to Washington DC so they can be properly analyzed" This, from the 1000L briefing.

properly analyzed ? ...or 'properly manipulated'??????

In short...I know some of these guys through work...Virginia has some of the worlds best hackers on call. They usually get paid a pretty penny and show up at some location, locking up their cell phones etc. in a secure locker and spending a week on premise in a building. The Fed Gov. has better hackers than the locals by a mile. Yes...in a high profile case they pack it up and ship it to DC. No mystery there.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

The exception is, you haven't went on a shooting spree. Apparently it was suspicious enough for the neighbor to consider it so. Packages alone, meh. But combined with many late nights in a garage, and a regular flow of packages, maybe. You weren't their neighbor. If I lived next to neighbors like that, I would think something. Maybe not bomb builders, but my enquiring mind would want to know. I'm nosy like that. Which is exactly why I don't live next to people. I don't want people like me living next to people like me.......well, you get the idea,

I am hoping the investigators start asking questions of delivery companies to see which companies were shipping, what and when.

This is so obviously NOT work place violence and most MSM are going out of their way to claim that it is, or else the old standby, "it's too early" to tell.
edit on 3-12-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join