It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

This is likely a jumble of misunderstanding. The mother was recently divorced, but I've not seen any mention of the Islamic terrorist himself having been recently divorced.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: RainyState

So, what's your point?

Much more concerning is why 2 radicialized Muslims killed 15 people at a Christmas party and that event has been lost in a confused jumble of gun control and refuge discussion.

Still haven't gotten one answer that makes any sense.

I was just asking a simple question to satisfy my own curiosity, nothing more.

Nowhere in my post did I say anything about gun control or try and discount what had happened yesterday. I wasn't trying to start another issue or take away from what is going on.

I completely agree with everything you said. It is a much more concerning issue to try and get to the bottom of things that happened yesterday, and not cover up the tragedy with whatever political issue of the day is.

But since you asked what my point is.....

All I wanted to know was if those commercials had been airing for awhile, or if they were first aired today. The reason being, I feel that it would be very distasteful, even offensive, if they aired those specific commercials the day after a tragic event. Since I'm not a regular viewer of the FOX News channel, I didn't know when they first aired. There is no real "point" to all of this, I was just curious

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So he has a beef with one guy and they decide to kill everyone?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This report conflicts with numerous other (already posted) reports which have the mother's house being watched from a stakeout and the black SUV slowing down and then speeding away.

This is when the chase began.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
ugh. these people had enough material for several attacks and accomplices that are on camera.. we got alot of soft targets in a 20 mile radius.. theme parks.. beaches.. cities... wtf is the info on the ongoing threat thats on our streets.. this was not a "one off" operation obviously so they need to get their # together and address this

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
and how many more are out there with the same operations going

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I don't know. I know that the Saudi connections have disappeared, and she is suddenly from Pakistan.

Of course his family being from Pakistan, there is no way he could possibly find a Pakistani wife in Pakistan. So he had to go to Saudi Arabia to find a Pakistani wife.

I am sorry. I know I am being an ass, that always happens when folk piss on my head and tell me it is raining.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

duplicate post
edit on 3-12-2015 by research100 because: duplicate post

link   

duplicate post
edit on 3-12-2015 by research100 because: (no reason given)

link   

from the link I posted before, he had a heated argument with a Messianic Jewish colleague about Islam. the colleague was one of the victims....he became a religious extremist... I can see him doing that in response
edit on 3-12-2015 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

just said on tv news wife came here on pakistani visa

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Has any reports of the contents of the package out yet?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ironically, it is now being reported that their argument was over whether or not Islam was a peaceful religion.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I guess we now know the answer to that, don't we and in a very horrible and sinister way.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think the reason is, initial reports had her coming from there because this where they met up initially. I believe he was there to perform the hajj (or maybe they both did together).

I'm not defending the Saudis here, just trying to explain why the MSM jumped on the Saudi angle initially.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Does that mean he was provoked? Poke a sleeping bear with stick...

Bigots just can't help themselves.
edit on 3-12-2015 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

from the link I posted before, he had a heated argument with a Messianic Jewish colleague about Islam. the colleague was one of the victims....he became a religious extremist... I can see him doing that in response

And I wonder how that argument got started.

So to show how peaceful Islam is, he came back and shot up the place.

I am not buying that for one second. Just another of the manipulations being thrown in because they think we are too stupid, or too programmed to notice.

I have played enough Wii to know the difference between a soccer ball, a shoe or a panda head. I might not be agile enough to get out the way in time, but I sure as hell know the difference.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
isis is probably not taking claim bc they know this is part of a bigger plot and its probably an al queda attack... i think its obvious theres a bigger plan simply bc how quiet these groups are.. these people had gotten alot of money to buy alot of materials... this has to be a known operation by terror groups oversees and bc they are so silent makes me think they are waiting for more action

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ironically, it is now being reported that their argument was over whether or not Islam was a peaceful religion.

No way
Who is reporting that?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Shamrock6

This report conflicts with numerous other (already posted) reports which have the mother's house being watched from a stakeout and the black SUV slowing down and then speeding away.

This is when the chase began.

Then complain to the police chief about the media reports. He said in his press conferences that the department received a tip and when officers were arriving at the address, the SUV was pulling away and they pursued it, then the gunfight happened. His story hasn't changed between yesterday and today.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join