It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So darn sad that what was once an area of nothing but mystery, rich history and ancient wisdom in the middle east will be forgotten to be remembered today as nothing but chaos, death, terrorism and destruction.

There was a long spell where Muslims worldwide were chilled out and got along with people.

Certain policies changed, Israel, the oil wars, the Sauds, Sheiks, etc. Then Wahabiism came back. Sayyid Kutb spearheaded the Sunni Wahabi tradition, the old ways.

Now it's all FARKED. They're Psychopaths now

(post by BatheInTheFountain removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh there is another answer that will make some peoples heads explode.

:End 'muslim' violence and institute religion control.

They need a federal back ground check, and fill out a form. If they pass a given set a rules they might be allowed to practice that religion.

Furthermore there will be religion free zones created.

There will be mandatory waiting periods.

Then people will have to have to pay $200 tax stamp if the want to transfer it to someone else.

Then people will have to pay another fee, and wait months, and get the ok from the BATFE to make their religion quieter.

And then after we impliment ALL that.

Use every event that follows for an individual who broke the law, and didn't practice their religion right to create more LAWS limiting the practice of their religion.

Easy peasy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This is why I created another thread on who was watching him.

www.latimes.com...

Federal officials who track terrorists abroad and in the U.S. said neither Farook nor Tashfeen Malik were known to them.

“This was somebody we had not heard of before,” a top federal law enforcement official said.

They knew and now they are lying. Also, why is CAIR the spokesperson for the mother?
edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-03T21:31:57-06:000957 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I remember when I was a child to be fascinated by the beautiful stories or Arabian nights, what happen? did everything change after Islam was born?

YES! There was nothing foreboding about it in the literature I read as a child and young adult. I happened to get a rude introduction to living among muslims in college then got even more familiar with it after three of my school friends married muslim men. Yikes! That was a real education---to hear them tell of a culture so crude and barbaric was almost unbelievable. Nothing like the tales we read as a child! But then, none of the tales I read concerned what happens to the second and third wives or the temporary wives and their children.

A few years ago I read an essay about how the Saud family gained control of their territory. It seems that less than four dozen men took the city of Riyadh (if memory serves me, the population at that time was about 3000) by stealth. In one night! They slipped into the houses of the rich and powerful and slew them with swords. By daybreak the city surrendered rather than watch the carnage continue. The essay was in Aramco World magazine but the wiki selection on Ibn Saud says pretty much the same thing except they leave out the throat cutting part of the operation. en.wikipedia.org...

(post by BatheInTheFountain removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That's some interesting history, I always believe that the Saud family has been in the middle east as rulers for centuries.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ok everyone... now that we know this for sure is Islamic Terrorism and we have officially been attacked... when do we strike back with a massive air campaign and what do we do of the president doesnt want to call it islamic terrorism? is that treason if the president doesnt want us to acknowledge the enemy?
edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

haha iamtat.. maybe start a thread or is there a thread now so we can talk about what we should be doing as americans now that radical islam has attacked us here.. and what we should do if the president doesnt want to acknowledge our countries enemy.. this thread is done.. great job everyone ... we kept alot of people here in socal in the loop yesterday and i know we here in the area apprectiated all of your help.. thank u

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

and a violation of the 1st amendment...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and a violation of the 1st amendment...

They don't seem to care when they violate the second.

Just pointing out how ludicrous that other political issue is because the anti gunners wouldn't stand for it.

But it's perfectly acceptable for 'gun violence'.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Their request comes as CBS reports that one of the shooting suspects passed the Department of Homeland Security’s “counterterrorism screening as part of her vetting” for a visa. Federal officials maintain that they have a rigorous and effective screening process in place for people from countries such as Syria that have significant jihadist movements, making the immigration records of the San Bernardino shooters a potentially significant piece of the debate over refugee policy. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

Well that makes me feel all 'safe'.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The Muslim husband and wife behind the mass shooting in San Bernardino began erasing their digital footprint a day in advance of the deadly attack, deleting email accounts, disposing of hard drives and smashing their cellphones, according to law enforcement investigators who are treating the probe as a counterterrorism case.

San Bernardino killers erased digital presence day before the attacks

Glad the NSA has the back up copies.

Unless a EO makes them mysteriously dissappear like Lerners emails.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

so while the left screams for background checks for guns the government cant even be relied on to do accurate securty checks them selves?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

so while the left screams for background checks for guns the government cant even be relied on to do accurate securty checks them selves?

Pretty much.

They did them background checks on those firearms too.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The 2nd amendment protects the individual right to bear arms so what part did they violate?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Their request comes as CBS reports that one of the shooting suspects passed the Department of Homeland Security’s “counterterrorism screening as part of her vetting” for a visa. Federal officials maintain that they have a rigorous and effective screening process in place for people from countries such as Syria that have significant jihadist movements, making the immigration records of the San Bernardino shooters a potentially significant piece of the debate over refugee policy. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

Well that makes me feel all 'safe'.

That makes me feel all better Neo, because it means we were
all correct around here for the mission statement. It means
the vetting process is totally ineffective in preventing the
ugly ones from getting in... and makes life hell for the
frendlies inside.
If I run into a snag renewing my FOID card I'll U2U you ROFL

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before. But i'l take my chances.

The mass-shooting in San Bernadino, California, on Wednesday apparently claimed the life of a popular EVE Online player.

According to friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit, Robert “Photon Torpedo” Adams of the Bastion corp was among the victims of yesterday’s violence.

“He is flying between the stars now, may he have a safe travel,” wrote one player on Facebook, only to be echoed by dozens more. Said a friend on Reddit, “Rob was the definition of a stand up guy. One of the nicest, most respectful people I have ever met in this game. I started playing the game as a young teenager when I met Robert. He was a huge influence in my younger years and taught me a lot about the game and life in general. I will miss all those late night debates we had. I learned a lot from him, and will miss him deeply. Fly safe in the heavens bro.”

Friends of the family have set up a charity site for his widow and baby girl, to whom and to his crew we extend our deepest sympathies.

With thanks to alexjwillis.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Rest in Peace

Shannon Johnson, 45
Bennetta Bet-Badal, 46
Aurora Godoy, 26
Isaac Amanios, 60
Larry Kaufman, 42
Harry Bowman, 46
Yvette Velasco, 27
Sierra Clayborn, 27