It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Confiscation isn't any better. If they could confiscate the illegally owned weapons, which are responsible for the majority of deaths, they would do that now. The only weapons they will be able to confiscate are the ones they know about that belong to law abiding citizens. Its exactly the same as passing another law. It only works on people who obey the law. The criminals and terrorists will be continue business as usual.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: texasgirl
I can't figure out why they executed their plan so well and escaped but stayed in town, driving around for hours before being caught and killed.

Were they awaiting further instruction and were all of a sudden abandoned? Any ideas?

I think they were planning to do a lot more, and were surprised when police showed up at the home. They could easily have planned multiple attacks.

Think about it...these crazed extremists were making bombs while their 6 month old baby was lying in a crib just feet away.

Not only that, but his mother-in-law also lived there. I hope they are looking at her real close, too. She may not be an old woman. Her daughter was 27, so she could be in her 40's for all we know. She had to have known what they were doing. Surely they are looking at this woman, too.

While I agree that she should be under careful scrutiny, it wouldn't be surprising if she didn't know what the men were up to. If she is a good muslim woman she would never question them or take interest in what they were doing. It just isn't done. They may live in the same house but women still keep separate from the men.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: neo96

Isn't that the way the agenda works, invade a country with refugees and immigrants, override the present laws with majority of born in the US from foreign countries citizens, take the weapons, America becomes an Islamic state.

I can see this happening in another 50 years.

fight the enemy from within.

Oh the freggin Irony.

Jihadi Militants Ban Smoking And Guns In Conquered Territories

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Vroom. The weapons industry is way too big and lucrative. Guns will always be available to those that want them and can afford them. Being illegal has never stopped any mega money making industry.

The legislation they should be working on, is making the weapons manufacturers responsible for the products they sell. They can track anything else they want to track. They can make the weapons manufacturers keep records on every item they sell and make them accountable for accurate and honest reporting on all sales.

Of course it won't happen. Too many people getting paid.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That is the problem, only those that are register gun owners are the ones to be targeted, the nation will end up been run by gangs, terrorist and criminals, those do not need gun registrations and neither legal guns.

Beside that illegal guns can always come across the border.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Like I say it only works for legal guns and legal gun owners, illegal guns have not record, they can come across the border and criminals, terrorist and gangs are the ones that have access to them.

Illegal guns in the US is as lucrative as the legal guns.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Another press conference, aparently in progress after commercial.....

Blah blah....planning to do all necessary to insure public safety. Saddened at loss, etc. SBCountyDA on twitter is said to have direct contact for victims and families.

FBI guy states they are doing all necessary, of course, but no updates.

Crime scene images supposed to be online, for SUV location.

Department of public health event, training in morning, transitioning to afternoon Christmas party. 'Shooting occurred at point of transition.

18 of 21 injured were county employees. 12 of 14 were county employees. All names of victims said to have been released.

75-80 people in the room at the time.

First cop on scene speaking now....said no one is ever really prepared for that sort of thing. Seems stressed a bit now, though professional. Says it was so fast, it was pure luck he got to the right location. Says they believed at the time shooters were still inside and active. Getting in and stopping further injuries/killings was their goal. Lt. Mike Madden is his name - looks like a really good fellow. Saw some victims outside the conference room. Says situation inside was surreal. Describes it as unspeakable. Got as many out as possible, probably 50 people. States passing injured was tough, but they wanted to locate shooters, in case they were still inside. More responders showed quickly, to aid in searching. Says they absolutely believed there was another shooter. Told one had possibly fled in "black vehicle", and states that the smell of gunpowder made him believe there were still shooters inside. He's still feeling the tragedy of all of this, clearly. Says the initial people were afraid to come to police and get out. He was afraid they were being held hostage. Fire alarms were going off, he stated. Very loud from that and injuries. Sprinklers were also going off. Comments on Christmas decorations, and how bad it was for those planning to be at a Christmas party to have this happen. Said all cops felt this was a real event, not a false alarm. He doesn't know the ID of the cop that stated he''d take bullets first, believes with sheriff's department. Says the hits on police, some justified, more not, do take a toll. Says 99.5% do the job, and aren't bad. I trust this man. Says they are getting positive encouragement and support over this, which is good! Said it was clear this was NOT a "rogue individual" at work, based on the severity.

Alright, that's what I got from it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Police Presser just ended...and in describing the conference room, the officer said he saw a Christmas tree among the carnage. That would tend to indicate it was a CHRISTMAS party, rather than a more generic HOLIDAY party.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The irony, I sure that women are now also in the right place within the Islamic laws gender structure and rendered nothing but a disposable necessity.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
I have to laugh at this.

I am not saying you are wrong, but try using that excuse as an American citizen, and a family member is found to be selling drugs, and they just find drug residue in your home.

You can scream all day long that you didn't know what they were doing, it won't stop them from coming after you and everything you own.

I am really having trouble with this hit the citizen with the hammer and make excuses for anyone else.

Come on folks can't you see the handwriting on the wall? Or are we helping them write it.

It is one thing to be want to be PC, but some of you have made it to the cliff and have jumped?

I hope you know what awaits you at the bottom.

Not digging at you diggindirt.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How is that A-hole gonna enjoy his 72 virgins, with his wife right there with him?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That's just totally strange. They were playing an interview with a guy claiming to be the Dad of the male shooter. I heard it at least three times. There was a snippet in it where he said his son had been very upset because of his recent divorce. He also said he was a good muslim who prayed as he should but had never spoken like a radical.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

How is that A-hole gonna enjoy his 72 virgins, with his wife right there with him?

where hes going, the only virgin everyone is waiting for is his rusty penny.. and they got hot pokers

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

She goes to the part of "paradise" where woman are corralled into a special room.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Margo, that is why they have to make the ones that make and sell the guns accountable.

They should have to keep records of all sales including who, what, when, where, and how much.

It will never happen of course.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I was wondering about the place of women within the Islamic representation of haven, I mean I only hear about the men but where the women's place is.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I was wondering about the place of women within the Islamic representation of haven, I mean I only hear about the men but where the women's place is.

Good question. Does anyone know what happens to Muslim women jihadists after they get blown to bits?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes but that will only affect those that obtain guns legally, by US gun makers and sellers, that happen to have licenses and permits, in the US, illegal guns coming from the border have no trace in the US.

Just like illegal drugs that comes from across the border, we are still fighting the drug war, but illegal drugs are still running free from across the border.

edit on 3-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
I heard an early report that he had been married to a Russian woman previously.

Somebody was talking about starting a thread listing the original reports and the changes that are cropping up.

Did that thread get started?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Read the Quran and Hadith.

Women are actually admired and held in high esteem, except for the part where reality kicks in with Sharia and the 'afterlife'. Weird stuff that was INVENTED by Muhammad and his companions...half of which are considered heretics or apostates by a third of all Muslims

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join