It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did anyone else find it odd they pointed this little factoid out before they even named the suspect?

I didn't find it odd because it was originally reported by a nurse who was employed at the location of this massacre. She told a reporter that she initially thought the attack was a drill because they have them once a month on site.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They were been observed, this detail is been kept away from the public and deemed as speculation that the people the shooter had contact with were the ones in the list of persons of interest.

It doesn't sound or look good that the FBI let this one slip away to kill people.

Is a cover up.

Confirmed: San Bernardino shooters were Muslim terrorists

While federal and state authorities work today to gather evidence surrounding one of the worst mass shootings in recent history, a clearer picture is emerging of the Muslim husband and wife who orchestrated the violence.

And it’s becoming increasingly clear that the shootings were an Islamic extremist terror attack that may have been in the works for months. At least one of the shooters, Syed Rizwan Farook, was in touch with “more than one” international terror suspects and was actively being monitored by the FBI. Local law enforcement confirmed he had been radicalized, CNN is reporting.

Farook worked for the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, which was renting space at the center for a celebration. An argument reportedly erupted, and Farook returned about 20 minutes later with Malik and started shooting.

But the advanced weaponry that the two brought to the center strongly suggests that they’d been stocking up to conduct a massacre, possibly for a long period of time.

Both Farook and Malik reportedly returned to the Inland Regional Center with assault rifles, extra magazines, body armor, assault-style clothing, and homemade bombs. It was the type of arsenal that would be impossible for anyone to assemble on the fly in just minutes.

The couple left behind three rigged-together pipe bombs with a remote-control device that apparently malfunctioned, and had over 1,600 more bullets with them when they were gunned down in their SUV, authorities said Thursday.

At their home, they had 12 pipe bombs, tools for making more explosives, and over 3,000 rounds of ammunition, San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said in a grim morning-after inventory that suggested Wednesday’s bloodbath could have been far worse.

“They came prepared to do what they did, as if they were on a mission,” said Burguan said.

thehornnews.com...

The government is using damage control because they made a blunder.

edit on 3-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I can see it.

'Hey mom? Can you watch our kid for a little while? Me and the wifey gonna go out for a bit, and shoot a bunch of people for whatever reason'.

Mom, Replies' Ok, stay safe we make some cookies while your out'.

The couple had a child together in May, and left their 6-month-old daughter with her grandmother before the onslaught.

www.nbcnews.com...

Its no secret that ISIS fighters have no qualms over killing kids either. They use kids over there at times (under age of 10) to behead adults. Its sickening. That entire radical religious thought process makes me physically ill. Its sick. All of it. I hope every ISIS fighter on Earth gets Kidney Stones.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Did everyone also forget what else was attached to NDAA 2012?
New Bill Legalizes Government Propaganda and Disinformation on American Citizens

The next defense authorization bill to be proposed by the American congress contains a not-so-publicized amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on American citizens. The bill would indeed nullify an existing law that (supposedly) protects U.S. audiences from misinformation campaigns conducted by its own government. In other words, Americans could now be subjected to the hardcore, massively manipulative and disinformation-filled propaganda that is usually reserved for foreign countries such as Iraq. Yes, the American public is the new “enemy” to brainwash and the internet will be an important battlefield.

Readers of this site might ask: “Since when Americans were NOT subjected to propaganda?”. That is a true assessment. Most of the articles on this site effectively describe how mass media products are filled with propaganda and disinformation that is communicated to the American public. The new bill would however legalize the process, making it official and out in the open. While propaganda in the United States was always somewhat covert and disguised as something else, the new bill apparently seeks to form an actual Orwellian Ministry of Truth, where propaganda is just part of daily business. If you believe that mass media is full of BS now…there’s apparently a lot more of it coming our way soon.

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public

The newest version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) includes an amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on the American public, reports Michael Hastings of BuzzFeed.

The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.) and passed in the House last Friday afternoon — would effectively nullify the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbids information and psychological operations aimed at influencing U.S. public opinion.

Thornberry said that the current law “ties the hands of America’s diplomatic officials, military, and others by inhibiting our ability to effectively communicate in a credible way,” according to Buzzfeed.

Even those who know these operations are fake and orchestrated cannot communicate it to the public because of this law.

edit on 3-12-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I am curious also. I mentioned the tip yesterday as it seemed pretty big given what happened.

I started envisioning some guys in a room full of screens at the NSA calling in a tip to alter the flow of the incident.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That would indeed explain why it looked like the event was botched.

I am still holding out for more information because I don't know how they can be so sure that the two people killed are who they are claiming they are.

There is impossible that they have no information on the supposed wife. It annoys me that on TV, every time they show a photo of her, it is a blacked out silhouette of a person wearing a hijab.

Are they saying the only pictures they have of her are ones of her wearing a hijab?

That can't be right. So why are they hiding who she is?

I know they are still working the case, but I think they would be better off just keeping us in the dark, instead of putting out a lot of crap that doesn't make sense, or increases the doubt and speculation.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

They had been doing it under "damage control" now is legal.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It does but the only reason they are keeping her out of the picture is because they are tracking her links to her home back in Pakistan to see if she was having ties to terrorist groups.

But is just speculation.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes, religion very much played a role. These were radical Muslims that went into a CHRISTMAS party full of Christians with the goal of murdering them all.

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

Yes...And what does that buy us? Religion played a role, but if it was the "cause" then we would 1.5 Billion people attacking us.

Unstable, violent, sociopathic people do not require outside forces, religious or otherwise, to "Radicalize" their thinking.

I certainly wish it was simpler than that, but it is not.

I will say that environment provides these people opportunity and the middle east is a mess that needs to be settled.

I can also say, having read through profiles of ISIS recruits, that many of them join ISIS as an opportunity to express their sociopathic urges and were otherwise non-religious criminals in their recent lives.

Here is the truth...If the predominant religion of the Middle East was Christianity...we would have the exact same problem only we would be substituting "Radical Christianity" in place of "Radical Islam"..

No doubt they hide behind the banner of religion, but they hide behind for the very obfuscation it affords them every time someone rants about "Islam" and "Muslims"..

The battle strategy would be better served not acknowledging their false claim of religious mission...they kill More Muslims than Christians, it just doesn't make the news often here in the West.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Hence my point / question exactly.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Convenient of you to change the topic in your response.

Psst.

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

REMINDER....

Please keep the discussion about the San Bernardino shootings and the shooters and not about gun control, Obama, global warming, etc.
You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on 3-12-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It does but the only reason they are keeping her out of the picture is because they are tracking her links to her home back in Pakistan to see if she was having ties to terrorist groups.

But is just speculation.

Anyone that she had ties to already knows what went down and are already covering their tracks.

How does keeping her identify hidden assist them?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This would be the most credible explanation I've seen yet...if true.

Let's hope this is the case!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
the fbi agent said this doesnt fit the fbi's definition of terrorism? what definition is that?

The whole scenario screams it just from their preparation, and any
cobbled contrary Shop narrative can't hold up under the scrutiny.

The double standard between even yesterday and today ("Christian" v.
"Muslim") is so blatantly hypocritical that nobody in the media nor the
government can spin this giant turd. And maybe they're smart enough
to get it this time around.

SO... since they refuse to delineate a nutter from a religious wierdo,
however well-heeled-- or a rogue asset with a religious scimitar to hone:

It's terrorism only when WE SAY it is."

How conveniently wonderful for the government and the media to
completely divest themselves from any accountability this time...
( I personally hold no delusions of there being a distinction between
the two pathologically pucked puppy pile flavors. )

And if you don't go along with us you're either nuts, a racist, or
best of all one of the terrorists yourself.
Like I said, the standard narrative fell apart for the workplace
violence thing [ like ] the base shrink snapping like a box of dry
pasta from the psychotropics: mumbling something like
"WE ARE THE OVERLOOK" and marching through the compound
popping everything in sight with his 10. Really ...

The establishment, deliberately not capitalized this time is some-
where between a hard place and a hard place.. and I think for
once there are enough Americans holding the pliers on these
guys' wind socks to finally make them honest. But maybe not.
I'm worried the sudden psychic ripping of our sensitive and al-
ready precarious normalcy bias might be the match in the gas can.
And I also personally don't think they want to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Because saying "Christians" being at a Christmas party is a pretty good guess. Its like saying Muslims are at the Mosque.

It really does depend on where you live and the predominant culture.

A couple of years ago, I dropped in at a Holiday party that was given for the staff, by one of the Elder Care facilities. Only about 1% of the staff were Christians.

Most people will accept any excuse to have a party, especially if the boss is paying for it.

Just out of curiousity, how did you know only 1% of the staff were Christians? Did you take a survey of the partygoers? Lol

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Bother reading this post ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder why 'sane' people have been killing more people than 'insane' ones.

The lunatics run the asylum.
edit on 3-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I also find it highly dubious that the FBI spokesman went out of his way to say they were "flying the recovered electronic devices, hard drives and tb drives immediately back to Washington DC so they can be properly analyzed" This, from the 1000L briefing.

properly analyzed ? ...or 'properly manipulated'??????

edit on 12/3/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Folks, the US government was actively watching these folks. Please refer to this thread

Link to ATSNN

The fact it took so long for anyone to state it 'may' be terror is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

they will now be slapped with National Security Classification and filed away in the same vault as the 9/11 Pentagon 'crash' (cruise missile attack) videos.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I heard they lived at the mother's house.
edit on 3-12-2015 by plaindoughnut because: Spelling.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join