It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

lol thanks, just what I needed to add to my brains musings. Ill sleep much better now.

eta: I just noticed why you mentioned the plates. Actually it was said way way back in this thread, who knows where, that the rental had Utah plates. Pretty much got buried and not considered anything to go on about. It has been tickling my brain since then

edit on 12/3/15 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There were a handful of these threads on ATS when the laws were first passed. As usual, it did not get much attention because it was difficult to stir petty partisan bickering which would lead to nowhere. SkepticOverlord said it himself and you can read it in US political madness.

The hand of the puppet masters is very much at work here in our own community.

Fifteen different people can make 15 threads on this very issue, they will all die after two - six pages because the conditions to create over 150 pages of back and forth bickering does not exist in these topics. The admins have little control over this, because it would put them up against the very same programs and unlimited funding that this law provides for.

All they can do is quietly accept it lest they have bank accounts frozen, tax records scrutinized, and in a last resort, just seize the domain for national security.

But at least we as users can be vigilante and do our own counter intelligence by making sure facts and the truth at least shine through a crack in the darkness. Even a single ray of light can illuminate a dark cloud.
edit on 3-12-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am sure that it has more to do with avoiding an international incident as she wasn't an American born .

Taking into consideration how much the government wants to avoid getting tied up on foreign polices on the terrorist matters affecting the US.

edit on 3-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

But at least we as users can be vigilante and do our own counter intelligence by making sure facts and the truth at least shine through a crack in the darkness. Even a single ray of light can illuminate a dark cloud.

It is a shame but there is a lot of truth in your post.

Looking for those cracks, trying to widen them, or trying to reflect the light, is the reason I came back to ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Looks like ATS went down for a few minutes. I was getting 404 and 403 errors.

(Gasp!!) I was shouting "conspiracy! conspiracy!!!" at my phone there for a bit.

edit on 12/3/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Any confirmation in this thread that the SUV was due back the day of the attack? Also do rental cars often have out of state plates? I know u-haul trucks sure do.

It seems odd that SUV was due back the same day, and also that if the party was the only target they would have left all those pipe bombs at home.

Whole thing seems f!$#%y

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That means there was a glitch in the Matrix. Something changed. Careful, where there was once a window, it may now be a brick wall. I wonder what was erased??

The President just needs to say its terrorism and say it now. Thats exactly what this was.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Depe ds on where you rent from. Thayer all different. In any case, no, I've not heard anything about when it was due back.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Any confirmation in this thread that the SUV was due back the day of the attack? Also do rental cars often have out of state plates? I know u-haul trucks sure do.

It seems odd that SUV was due back the same day, and also that if the party was the only target they would have left all those pipe bombs at home.

Whole thing seems f!$#%y

What is terrorist 'cell' protocol in a situation where a part successfully carries off an attack without being killed or caught?
Do they leave town and join another cell in another state?
..or do they go out looking for a secondary target nearby, to go out in a blaze of glory taking as many lives as possible in the process?

It seems they were en route to one of those two options.
edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

You're right of course... sadly.

So I shall simply remember this and follow your lead in shining a little shaft of light into the darkness knowingly and deliberately created by those with agendas.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Time for another fact update:

12 pipe bombs found in the Redlands residence that was searched. Over 4,000 rounds of ammunition, no caliber given. Devices found at the scene of shootings were connected to a remote control detonator.

Two officers were injured in the shootout with the SUV. During that confrontation, the suspects fired 76 rounds and law enforcement fired 380 rounds.

The search hasn't turned up any Go-Pro cameras so far, and authorities don't think there were actually cameras.

The residence in Redlands is still being searched by FBI agents and forensic teams.

Correction: over 2,000 9mm rounds, over 2,000 .223 rounds, and several hundred .22Long rounds.

Added: numerous tools and supplies for making pipe bombs and/or IEDs were also found.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why is no one comparing this also to the attack at the Curtis Culwell Center? Thankfully no one was killed because of those present as security. It was not a true 'soft target' as they thought and if Gellar would not have had private security it could have been much worse.

Same type of op. 2 people. Islam involved. Praised by ISIS. It was hushed and blamed on cartoons....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Why is no one comparing this also to the attack at the Curtis Culwell Center? Thankfully no one was killed because of those present as security. It was not a true 'soft target' as they thought and if Gellar would not have had private security it could have been much worse.

Same type of op. 2 people. Islam involved. Praised by ISIS. It was hushed and blamed on cartoons....

There was a clear motive in that case, being the cartoons were offensive and they knew it would draw ire. The FBI warned the ones holding the event that it could happen. We're still looking for a motive in this SB attack.

But still....You have a point. I live 1/2 hour away and watched a lot of local news. There were two explosions late at night that weren't explained. (not counting the car that was EMP'd)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I and several others have downloaded the video. Sure looks like Police responding to me.

It could be, I suppose. Either way, doesn't explain how witnesses reported three shooters, and this was stated repeatdly, then that number somehow dropped to two far later.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Ya strange that it was pulled down, but could be other reasons.
Maybe there was some violation of showing the cops coming in.

I wouldn't think so, once the action was done. The only reason I cold see that would be legal was if someone used news footage illegally. Fair use, though, should allow a small clip. That is a possibility.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Time for another fact update:

12 pipe bombs found in the Redlands residence that was searched. Over 4,000 rounds of ammunition, no caliber given. Devices found at the scene of shootings were connected to a remote control detonator.

Two officers were injured in the shootout with the SUV. During that confrontation, the suspects fired 76 rounds and law enforcement fired 380 rounds.

The search hasn't turned up any Go-Pro cameras so far, and authorities don't think there were actually cameras.

The residence in Redlands is still being searched by FBI agents and forensic teams.

Correction: over 2,000 9mm rounds, over 2,000 .223 rounds, and several hundred .22Long rounds.

Added: numerous tools and supplies for making pipe bombs and/or IEDs were also found.

Thank you for the fact update Shamrock.

I am hoping the cameras was a false report, and that they did not hand them off to someone to load up onto the internet... I mean, I hope with all my being that didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why were the suspects shot dead and no EMT responders allowed near their bodies?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Why would you hope this????

They would have provided priceless forensic evidence!!! Priceless.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Explosives.

They can't go near without risking themselves.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
Why were the suspects shot dead and no EMT responders allowed near their bodies?

Well the obvious and logical reason would be because they weren't sure if they had explosives of some sort near them and at that point the safety of the responders was more important than the criminals.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join