It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Folks, the US government was actively watching these folks. Please refer to this thread

Link to ATSNN

The fact it took so long for anyone to state it 'may' be terror is ridiculous.

Another failure for the big brother ultra whiz bang surveillance state, it would seem.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: plaindoughnut

I don't believe this is correct. I'll have to go see if I can find it again, but I believe there is a second residence involved. There seems to be some confusion over which residence belongs to who.

link   
a reply to: NightGypsy
Good question.

I knew everyone that was there. The owners, the residents, the staff, including housekeeping and the land crew. So I was aware of their religious leanings.

It helped that a large number of the residents shared a common religion which made the discussion of religion a comfortable subject.

edit on 3-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word correction.

link   
Things I am curious about now. The suv was rented from Utah. How did it get from Utah to SB? Who brought it here and why from there? Could the original plan have been to take place in Utah? Would they have needed those plates to blend in for that plan? Is there something big going on in Utah this month? Big enough to need all the extra rounds they found? MSM is saying they had the tools to make plenty more bombs.
I'm thinking whatever was actually planned was going to kill a LOT more people than 14, and that would probably require the other yet unknown people that have been in and out working in the garage. What big thing is going on in Utah this month? Any ideas?
Not claiming this is anything, just stuff going around in my mind just as I thought the woman involved could have been family way back on page 106 and a page later it comes out on MSM.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm hearing the Christmas Party element re-emerging as it applies to the murder scene in the conference center...and I'm curious as to why THIS isn't being considered by the msm as a religious/ideological motive for it being selected as the target choice for Farook and his wife.

Seriously, if a Christian was attending (and casing) a Ramadan Celebration, left,...armed-up with AK's and bombs and returned with one or two other Christians in military gear to massacre everyone at the Muslim celebration....

Wouldn't religious-inspired Christian terrorism as the motive be immediately and vociferously broadcast everywhere on the msm?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Did everyone also forget what else was attached to NDAA 2012?
New Bill Legalizes Government Propaganda and Disinformation on American Citizens

This would make a very worthy thread topic on its own, and the many areas it can be applied, from vaccinations to GMOs to pretty much anything. I really hope you consider making it a new topic

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The suv was rented from Utah. How did it get from Utah to SB?

Do we actually know that it was rented in Utah? I live in Texas and rented a car last week in Dallas; that car had Arizona plates. Some might theorize that I rented the vehicle in Arizona, but I didn't.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how hard the Obama administration directs the F.B.I. to refute direct evidence that this was indeed a terrorist attack...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Heh, yeah there's always something potentially big going on in Utah...it's where the largest stockpile of chemical weapons on Earth is stored!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm hearing the Christmas Party element re-emerging as it applies to the murder scene in the conference center...and I'm curious as to why THIS isn't being considered by the msm as a religious/ideological motive for it being selected as the target choice for Farook and his wife.

Seriously, if a Christian was attending (and casing) a Ramadan Celebration, left,...armed-up with AK's and bombs and returned with one or two other Christians in military gear to massacre everyone at the Muslim celebration....

Wouldn't religious-inspired Christian terrorism as the motive be immediately and vociferously broadcast everywhere on the msm?

Oh, you can bet on it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, that's because the Obama Administration just refuses to accept the obvious.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

One reason and one reason only, they're not white.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No, there has been no indication where the vehicle was rented released yet.

You are correct, it could have been rented anywhere.

My reason for mentioning the UT plate earlier was just just to point out the plate didn't give away the location for the stakeout.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow. this thread 1 day old with 3200 posts at this point, and already 75% of the largest threads on ATS.
A good historical archive as well, and a testament to how much this venue is respected.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I think they are trying not to stir the pot.

People have pretty much drawn their cards. Some are going to fold, some are going to bluff for a while, and then you have the two that are going to play it out, because they both are convinced they have the winning hand.

Personally, I am sick and tired of the adjectives. It doesn't make one wit of difference in the end. I am all for focusing on, and eliminating the problem. Ice cream is ice cream, regardless what flavor it happens to be.

link   
Double post. Now how did that happen?

I think there are ghost in the machines.

edit on 3-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

you forgot ball bearings, nails, explosives and such. add these to wire cutters, screwdrivers, pipe cutters, pipe threaders (unless they bought already cut and threaded pipe), remote controls for remote cars, hacksaws.
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

didn't really ask for a laundry list, but well, I do seem to have most of what you listed here short of the explosives and remotes of course

You may even have the explosives in your house... the ingredients, anyway. They just haven't been mixed together yet.
Read up on the Unabomber and how ingenious he was with his improvised devices.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes I understand that. I have rented cars with out of state plates as well. I'm just thinking out of the box and if it was intentional. The post right after yours didn't make me any more comfortable mentioning the stockpiles of weapons in Utah.

I may be recalling this wrong, but it seems to me Utah was one of the 15 states (?) mentioned in one of isis recent release of states that could expect a hit in the next 6 months? Don't quote me on this for fact Utah was mentioned as I read it a few days ago, but it is ticking my bell.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What was awesome last night on here, was everyone listening to scanners and watching all networks and immediately reporting what they were hearing and seeing.
It was fantastic.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ISIS hates Mormons too, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join