It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: butcherguy

They aren't done waterboarding him.

good, maybe they'll find out who the other members of the cell are.

I liked Jack Bauer's methods better on that Fox TV show, '24'.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

That is pretty much a "Potato Patahto" scenario for a lot of folks. My parents always ask me if I'll be down for the Holidays. That means Christmas.

Some have it early. Especially businesses and associates here in America. Its nothing new.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

that was a good show, ol jack didn't cut them no husk.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

you forgot ball bearings, nails, explosives and such. add these to wire cutters, screwdrivers, pipe cutters, pipe threaders (unless they bought already cut and threaded pipe), remote controls for remote cars, hacksaws.
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

didn't really ask for a laundry list, but well, I do seem to have most of what you listed here short of the explosives and remotes of course

link   
people acting like the koran doesn't say kill infidels

keep defending this absolutely stupid and unecessary belief guys, it doesn't cost you a damn thing.
edit on 3-12-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Because saying "Christians" being at a Christmas party is a pretty good guess. Its like saying Muslims are at the Mosque.

It really does depend on where you live and the predominant culture.

A couple of years ago, I dropped in at a Holiday party that was given for the staff, by one of the Elder Care facilities. Only about 1% of the staff were Christians.

Most people will accept any excuse to have a party, especially if the boss is paying for it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: Realtruth

That is pretty much a "Potato Patahto" scenario for a lot of folks. My parents always ask me if I'll be down for the Holidays. That means Christmas.

Some have it early. Especially businesses and associates here in America. Its nothing new.

Maybe for you, but these days corporations, and municipalities call them "Holiday Parties".

There are over 14 different holiday's in the month of December from many religions, so everyone is PC today.

Christmas is only celebrated by one dogma and that would be Christians.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
officials are calling the house a "bomb making factory" how can that fbi agent really say this isnt some sort of terrorism? americans can make a bomb factory and attack a govt agency and they wont be classified as terrorists? really?

Exactly. Even without all of the other baggage, the mass execution of people in a public place is terrorism. The statement is that you or your group, for whatever reason, do not respect the lives of others and the message is you could be next.

Perhaps, the granularity we put on the definition of words and their real meaning is at odds with reality.

So, let's strike that word out of Websters, and just call it assholeism. It has no religious or ethnic dependencies, and pretty much says what it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

but you get my gist right, add the pipe cutters, pipe threaders, ball bearings whether in a race or lose steel ball, nails in quantities that seem out of place, remotes and explosives that would indacate building bombs.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
actually, I heard also that it was an "award party" and well you know how those younger adults are about their rewards, right, they feel they should get them even when they do a crappy job....
well this guy just got ticked off about not getting a reward, and well, had one heck of a temper tantrum???

I'd buy the idea of it being a well organized terrorist cells that had a good plan except for the fact that I see a county health inspector as being a better asset if he is alive. but then, the radical muslims don't seem to think this way, do they... god only knows how much human potential they are wasting by insisting that their followers blow themselves up, or die in shootouts...
yes terrorists are crazy, for so many reasons.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I can see it.

'Hey mom? Can you watch our kid for a little while? Me and the wifey gonna go out for a bit, and shoot a bunch of people for whatever reason'.

Mom, Replies' Ok, stay safe we make some cookies while your out'.

The couple had a child together in May, and left their 6-month-old daughter with her grandmother before the onslaught.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

lol....the explosives would the the dead givaway for me... unless we are talking about someone who has a good reason for them, like a miner or farmer...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
sheperds smith reporting,
couple searched for isis propaganda on line.
couple had contact with terror suspects.
12 pipe bombs found at their home.
feds say they were planing something big.
edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
CNN covering it now...

www.cnn.com...

Watched it...as if it was a teaser for a movie soon in a theatre near you..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I can see it.

'Hey mom? Can you watch our kid for a little while? Me and the wifey gonna go out for a bit, and shoot a bunch of people for whatever reason'.

Mom, Replies' Ok, stay safe we make some cookies while your out'.

The couple had a child together in May, and left their 6-month-old daughter with her grandmother before the onslaught.

www.nbcnews.com...

Oh, come on now, Neo. Couples get so mad at work all the time they go on killing sprees and leave their babies behind. Being sarcastic, I am. I mean, there's no way Islamic extremism could convince a young couple the better option is to kill people and abandon their baby, no, the more realistic option is that a bad boss could convince them of this.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If they were planning something big than why jump the gun so to speak and prematurely start with the workplace killings?? And how come noone is discussing the Active shooter drill that took place only two days earlier?

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

VVC Alerts Public to Upcoming “Active Shooter” Training

November 27, 2015 Victorville News

VICTORVILLE-(VVNG.com): Victor Valley College officials would like to inform students and area residents that there will be an “active shooter” training exercise on the VVC campus on Monday, November 30th. There will be significant police presence at this time according to Chief Leonard Knight who said this training will last several hours.

In order to avoid any confusion, the public is being notified ahead of time. Victor Valley College Police Department (VVCPD), San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department (SBCSD), Victorville Police Station, San Bernardino County Fire Department (SBCFD), Victorville Fire Station, and American Medical Response (AMR) have planned for and are conducting this exercise to ensure coordinated, timely and effective response to the college community, as well as enhance safety at Victor Valley College.

Is this related or merely another of a handful coincidences? I am just going to have to chalk it up to mere coincidence again without any concrete proof. Kind of like, it may be a distraction from other events that happened yesterday??

Did everyone also forget what else was attached to NDAA 2012?
New Bill Legalizes Government Propaganda and Disinformation on American Citizens

The next defense authorization bill to be proposed by the American congress contains a not-so-publicized amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on American citizens. The bill would indeed nullify an existing law that (supposedly) protects U.S. audiences from misinformation campaigns conducted by its own government. In other words, Americans could now be subjected to the hardcore, massively manipulative and disinformation-filled propaganda that is usually reserved for foreign countries such as Iraq. Yes, the American public is the new “enemy” to brainwash and the internet will be an important battlefield.

Readers of this site might ask: “Since when Americans were NOT subjected to propaganda?”. That is a true assessment. Most of the articles on this site effectively describe how mass media products are filled with propaganda and disinformation that is communicated to the American public. The new bill would however legalize the process, making it official and out in the open. While propaganda in the United States was always somewhat covert and disguised as something else, the new bill apparently seeks to form an actual Orwellian Ministry of Truth, where propaganda is just part of daily business. If you believe that mass media is full of BS now…there’s apparently a lot more of it coming our way soon.

The NDAA Legalizes The Use Of Propaganda On The US Public

The newest version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) includes an amendment that would legalize the use of propaganda on the American public, reports Michael Hastings of BuzzFeed.

The amendment — proposed by Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.) and passed in the House last Friday afternoon — would effectively nullify the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, which explicitly forbids information and psychological operations aimed at influencing U.S. public opinion.

Thornberry said that the current law “ties the hands of America’s diplomatic officials, military, and others by inhibiting our ability to effectively communicate in a credible way,” according to Buzzfeed.

Even those who know these operations are fake and orchestrated cannot communicate it to the public because of this law.

edit on 3-12-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So this is interesting...

The SUV the Islamic terrorists were driving was rented and had Utah plates...so how did law enforcement just "happen" to be at the home of the sister/mother when the shooters showed up 3 hours later?

Wait before you answer, there's more...

The MSM has been very careful to point out in all coverage that law enforcement officers were just conducting a "routine investigation" at the home when the SUV with the Islamic terrorists inside showed up. Further, eyewitness reports have repeatedly said the jihadi terrorists wore masks (which jihadi terrorists do). So how could anyone ID them for the authorities to conduct said "routine investigation"?

Lastly, in at least one report it was stated that authorities were "staking out" the residence based on information from an individual who had allegedly seen the male Islamic terrorist leave the party angry earlier. How could authorities debrief and sift through all of the hundreds of witnesses that quickly to distill things down to this one witness, then set up a stakeout not at the house of the terrorist, but that of his mother?

Sure looks to me like authorities knew FAR more than the are letting on well in advance of this incident!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

And how come noone is discussing the Active shooter drill that took place only two days earlier?

Because they hold active shooter drills once a month. How else are they supposed to train/remain prepared?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If they were planning something big than why jump the gun so to speak and prematurely start with the workplace killings?? And how come noone is discussing the Active shooter drill that took place only two days earlier?

reports say they don't know why, don't know if that was the target or something may have happened before triggering the attack at the party.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz
Did anyone else find it odd they pointed this little factoid out before they even named the suspect?

...almost as if to head off any correlation between the timing of the drills and the incident. In fact the MSM has gone out of their way to illustrate this.

edit on 12/3/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join