It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone
You don't get it.

You are defeating your cause.

You have only succeeded in sounding like the ignorant ones.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Beat me to it. Was just about to post a story from skynews:

news.sky.com...

The FBI is investigating whether the husband and wife learned to make their "toy car" pipe bombs from an al Qaeda magazine.

Police say they found a dozen pipe bombs and nearly 5,000 rounds of ammunition at the home of the husband and wife behind Wednesday's mass shooting in southern California. San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik also had tools that could be used to make improvised explosive devices at their house. He said the couple had sprayed between 65 and 75 rounds on Wednesday morning at a social services centre in San Bernardino, killing 14 people and injuring 21 others. They left behind three connected pipe bombs which were designed to be operated by a toy car remote control, but didn't work.

Sounds as though you guys were lucky there wasnt more damage!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Where was Obama and Hillary saying we should'nt call Jeffs a Mormon because what Jeffs did had nothing to do with Mormonism?

In 2007, when Warren Jeffs was arrested, They were both in the US Senate.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah remote control IEDS.

Could have been a lot worse.

link   
Maybe it's just me, but I consider this terrorism. If they were a sleeper cell, if they were part of IS or if they were acting by themselves. They literally terrorised others. They planned carefully to do so, they gathered weapons, they waited for the right place and for the right time. They dropped their kid with someone else so that they'd be free to do it. That's terrorism to me.

link   
I bet gun and ammo sales are going through the roof right now in America, LOL. Obama and Hillary are the greatest gun salesmen of all time

edit on 3-12-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
Maybe it's just me, but I consider this terrorism. If they were a sleeper cell, if they were part of IS or if they were acting by themselves. They literally terrorised others. They planned carefully to do so, they gathered weapons, they waited for the right place and for the right time. They dropped their kid with someone else so that they'd be free to do it. That's terrorism to me.

I agree.

We have a problem Houston... we have a problem.

Seriously, this could have been far worse!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Fox streamer.

They viewed ISIS propaganda online.

Trace Gallahger on Fox said there were NO gopro cameras.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I couldnt keep up and read the entire thread, but what happened to the suspect on foot? Did they just decide that it was an illusion or something?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Source: CNN

San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

It appears that Farook was radicalized, which contributed to his motive, though other things — like workplace grievances — may have also played a role, other law enforcement sources said.

Syed Farook was apparently in contact with several individuals who were being investigated by the FBI.

That settles it. Just like the Fort Hood shooter was.

Tactical gear, over 1000 rounds of ammo, 'Assault weapons' pipe bombs.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.

Its a damn duck.

Terrorism. of the radical islamic kind.

Why can't we just say he was a crazy terrorist. (he happens to be muslim)
Jihad has nothing to do with killing.

These crazies use that as a veil.

This is why every christian shooting is being called Christian Terrorism, because the point is you can't condemn entire religion, an entire group of people for a few (or many) crazies.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Indigo5

What does calling it terrorism get us?

A higher number of terrorism incidents on record.
Who in the government would want that?

Still don't see how that informs strategy or problem solving.

It does speak to political rhetoric and pandering.

Increasing the list of "terror incidents"...bigger budgets for military, more bombs/potential invasions and occupations abroad, more lax scrutiny of security apparatus infringing on Americans rights and privacy. NSA et al.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I couldnt keep up and read the entire thread, but what happened to the suspect on foot? Did they just decide that it was an illusion or something?

saying he wasn't involved, funny though they haven't said they released him yet.

edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

That was a planned premeditated attack.

With a crap load of resources.

'There was nothing 'crazy' about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That makes no sense, I understand that they watched him exit the vehicle and run?

Maybe my info is wrong then. But why the hell was he running and hiding anyway?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

It appears that Farook was radicalized, which contributed to his motive, though other things — like workplace grievances — may have also played a role, other law enforcement sources said.

Syed Farook was apparently in contact with several individuals who were being investigated by the FBI.

Its a damn duck.

This is why every christian shooting is being called Christian Terrorism, because the point is you can't condemn entire religion, an entire group of people for a few (or many) crazies.

What Christian army of terrorists is waging war around the planet? What do you even mean, "christian shooting"? How many of those have there been? Were they part of a movement or just lone nut cases?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Its a damn duck.

Did you read what he quoted? The guy was in touch with several international terrorists that the FBI have been monitoring for a while now. The guy had become a radicalized Muslim and decided to go Allahu Akbar on some soft targets.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

the story changed later.
it was changed to he was seen running through back yards and jumping fences near the shoot out scene. and then apprehended.

edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Lots put that to rest shall we.

True crazy people. AKA mental people don't know the difference between 'right and wrong'.

Mental defective so to speak. That applies one individual.

We have TWO shooters. That clearly planned, acquired resources, radicalized themselves.

Went on a shooting spree, and made bombs.

In other words the 'nutter' label is NOT applicable.
edit on 3-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: theonenonlyone
You don't get it.

You are defeating your cause.

You have only succeeded in sounding like the ignorant ones.

Sorry you see it that way.

Not going to stop though and if it bothers you, I am sorry for that.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Its a damn duck.

What Christian army of terrorists is waging war around the planet? What do you even mean, "christian shooting"? How many of those have there been? Were they part of a movement or just lone nut cases?

I think any "non-Muslim" mass shooting is automatically passed off as "Christian Terrorism" these days.

People better watch out, the Knights Templar are coming to get you.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join