It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Your rants would be more noteworthy if you had anything to support it other than "Saudi" and "I'm intentionally ignoring facts that don't support my narrative but listen to these ones that do!"

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Your rants would be more noteworthy if you had anything to support it other than "Saudi" and "I'm intentionally ignoring facts that don't support my narrative but listen to these ones that do!"

Oh I see. Now there is NO Saudi link.

Okay. My bad, just a guy and his girl...

Roger that!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You do know police are human and make mistakes don't you?.
You have been shown they said one to three perps there was two so they got that actually right.
You are scrapping the bottom of the conspiracy barrel here.
Abything to fit your ideas eh ? No matter rge facts.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Remember everyone...this was just a disgruntled couple who shot up "Folks" for no reason.

There are NO more suspects. Just these two. And the female is UNKNOWN, but errrr ummm we have a name...I mean...we don't know...something about Saudi Arabia....errrr ummm...move along citizens! !

Bonnie & Clyde...repeat after me!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Oh I see. Now there is NO Saudi link.

Okay. My bad, just a guy and his girl...

Roger that!

No need to take your ball and go home, guy. You're the one claiming there's a link, support it. I already said he took a trip to Saudi. Beyond that? It's your claim, support it. Repeating it over and over isn't supporting it. It's being repetitive.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
From a tweet so, "grain of salt" just digging for new details...

In @npr talk, @HussamA of @CAIRLA says suspect Farook was US-born, of Pakistani descent. Tashfeen Malik born Pakistan, lived Saudi Arabia.

twitter.com...^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

That doesn't do a lot of good either when most of us can and do reload our own ammo. We don't need new bullets when we have the ability to make our own.

As to the gun debate (not addressing this to you BM), only one weapon used yesterday was purchased legally. Last I heard there were at least 5 different guns used. They even stopped to reload and started firing again in the building yesterday so gun laws had no affect on these individuals.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
CNN's piece on the suspects:

Who are Syed Rezwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik?

(CNN)Mass shootings that involve multiple shooters are rare in American history: just two of the 28 deadliest shootings were carried out by more than one person.

The attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, is now the third -- carried out by a man and a woman whose motives are still unclear.

Here is what we know about the attackers: Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So has it been confirmed yet that they yelled Allah snackbar as they shot at the cops?

Man, life is hard for a terrorist these days when you have to drag your husband along to prove you're not a lone-wolf, mentally ill, post-partum depressed person.

Hell, seriously, for all we know they were probably just a nice suburban couple who got a lot of flack for being Muslim and were overly well prepared for attacks on them and theirs, just like any good American would be.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

"Rezwan" doesn't sound strictly Arab middle east but more Eastern Middle East - Afghan, Paki, etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I'm not sure that was ever even in any of the early reports.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Under refugee status the US grant the opportunity for no only housing, employment and education but also be allegeable to get permanent resident status after a year.

Citizenship after that depending how the person has been able to follow certain guidelines.

I wasn't just speaking from a US point of view. Other countries have terrorist as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

One thing I found interesting in the CNN piece is that Rezwan the middle name is the identifier to the suspect, they stated that his brother has the same first last name?

If so, that makes it much more important for us here, when a situation is LIVE and fluid, that we do not "jump to conclusions" or post information based on names, so as to avoid causing harm to innocent folks who may have the same of similar names.

The MSM failed on that last night, but it's a good lesson for us here as well.. It's much better to err on the side of caution, than to cause harm to innocents..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Again, lots of variants ...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Some food for thought reference the third person.

When we investigate a crime where you have multiple witness the first thing we do is ask people to not discuss what they saw with other witnesses. This is done to prevent accidental false accounts of what happened. People will give an account and will include info they were told but did not witness.

Second -
When you are in a life and death situation your fight or flight response kicks in. The effect on the body can cause people to see things that are not there. They can see a suspect and then see the suspect again from a different angle and register it as 2 people instead of one.

If you put 29 witnesses in a room where they all experience the same situation you will get 29 different versions of what occurred. You run into the issue where witnesses use their opinion based on their personal experience.

Thin to one person could be average to another.
To one person the suspect looked young and to another middle aged.
The person is Hispanic to one and middle eastern to another.

The number of officers involved in shootings that say they fired 4 times in reality emptied his clip where others say they fired 8 times and only fired 3 times.

In general it takes about 3 days for a person to start remembering other details of the incident.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Its sounding more and more like this will continue the "close our borders to the Middle East" narrative.

But I think this will beat the "border" drum more than the "gun control" drum in the overall public eye once we learn more about it.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey fellas,
I haven't really kept up with the 140+ pages here so forgive me if this point has already been made, but I think there was already a thread on here touching on how all this negative talk of Islam and misdirected anger could cause a divide. I can see how an otherwise peaceful Muslim could feel cornered by their peers and eventually snap and over time become radicalized. No doubt that scenario the individual would have to be unstable to begin with. Regardless, I'm sure there are many in this country who feel ostracized largely thanks to the media and society's everyday ignorant buttholes.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
ISIS ties or not, I wouldn't doubt it if the Paris attacks inspired this couple.

I heard on CNN that their apartment was basically a "bomb factory".

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join