It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I could care less about pictures. I'm not the one screaming for them. What I care about is the background info on where she is from, what is her nationality and citizenship.

This is what's relevant here.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Were the "bearded" men the one driving g by the one you refer to Sham? Good findings!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Seriously what the hell is wrong with people? Every single person that is able should be trained to use and carry a gun. That way these wacko's might think twice before trying to kill innocent people. These people aren't mentally ill they're psychopaths.

Clarification: every single *level-headed, capable* person

And that is where things get difficult...who is in charge of determing a person's ability to make sound decisions with a deadly weapon on their person? And through what process?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
FYI - news coming in that the residence in question was an "IED Facility". Looking for more confirmation, but this is being shown by main stream media. They mention pipe bombs, bombs on remote controlled cars, and components to build more bombs.

IED Facility

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
FYI - news coming in that the residence in question was an "IED Facility". Looking for more confirmation, but this is being shown by main stream media. They mention pipe bombs, bombs on remote controlled cars, and components to build more bombs.

IED Facility

ugh, i dont know that i would want to watch that video if it's out there "Dressed in tactical gear, wearing GoPro cameras and toting assault rifles,"

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Additionally, this article says a witness in the neighborhood is claiming to have seen several Muslim males going in and out of the mother/sister's residence over the last couple of weeks, but the witness never notified anybody for fear of being accused of profiling. Does this tie in to the reports of "Muslim looking men" driving by scenes and then taking off, as was reported over the scanner?

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Unfortunately, profiling would at least cut down on the radical Muslim mass shootings in the US. We have enough problems with non-Muslim mass shooters who don't get radicalized on the Internet or going to ME countries for radicalization. Hell, profiling has worked for the Israelis as far as hijackings go. Again, we wouldn't solve all the mass shootings taking place but some is better than none. We couldn't cut down on the mentally ill, but we could make a dent in people that don't like our culture or religious beliefs.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

IED Facility

ugh, i dont know that i would want to watch that video if it's out there "Dressed in tactical gear, wearing GoPro cameras and toting assault rifles,"

That what worries me as well. They had some time after the massacre and possible stopped out home. It is very possible they had enough time to upload the videos / send them to accomplices or terrorist media folks. I hope they never EVER see the light of day.

I don't want to de-rail this thread from info about the incident, but this will be an interesting case study for the psychology of terrorism (i.e. the GoPros / filming of it, religious extremism, the fact that this guy was making $70k a year - not economically challenged, etc.).

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wasn't any more of a skillfully planned operation than those planes that hit some buildings awhile back.

Some zealots get together and agree to make a mess of things, take advantage of the fact that any idiot with the money can get training to fly a plane, take advantage of the fact that any idiot can get a plane ticket if they have the funds to pay for it, take advantage of the fact that airlines tend to keep to their schedules in order to get return business....

The only planning involved keeping to a schedule established by someone else and smuggling blades onto a plane to gain control of it and crash it into a structure.

Pretty easy.

Most of them were Saudis too, by the way....

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Further, there was allegedly some dispute...

San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said that Farook was 'angry' when he left the party, before returning with Malik and a stash of heavy weapons. Burguan said that there was obviously 'some degree of planning involved' in the attack.

Source

No one has some kind of a minor dispute, then gets up and leaves for a few minutes, only to return with an accomplice and armed to the teeth with bombs and guns ready for a major battle. "...some degree of planning involved"???? Yeah, I'd say!!! That's about the understatement of the CENTURY!!

No, this alleged dispute (or whatever it was) needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Was this alleged dispute a disagreement over whether the shooter should return and carry out his pre-planned terror attack??

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Further, there was allegedly some dispute...

San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said that Farook was 'angry' when he left the party, before returning with Malik and a stash of heavy weapons. Burguan said that there was obviously 'some degree of planning involved' in the attack.

Source

No one has some kind of a minor dispute, then gets up and leaves for a few minutes, only to return with an accomplice and armed to the teeth with bombs and guns ready for a major battle. "...some degree of planning involved"???? Yeah, I'd say!!! That's about the understatement of the CENTURY!!

No, this alleged dispute (or whatever it was) needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Was this alleged dispute a disagreement over whether the shooter should return and carry out his pre-planned terror attack??

Agreed. They also had "go-bags" with ammo cans full of ammo (I won't post the graphic pic, but you can see one such ammo can full of loose rounds next to the female corpse at the SUV crime scene), as well as pipe bombs, and had strapped GoPro cameras to their body armor. They planned this for sure.

I think at this point as some have speculated; there was a cell planning something bigger and if there was an argument he just said "Let's do this now", or this was all totally pre-meditated to take out folks at this gathering.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Were the "bearded" men the one driving g by the one you refer to Sham? Good findings!

Yep. There were at least two references to people driving by the scenes slowly that I can recall, and at least one reference to two "bearded males" in one of the cars. I believe that was a black Honda Civic and one of the guys was described as wearing a green shirt.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Exactly...and this would seem to indicate there may be more involved than just the "two suspects" as is currently being reported.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Yep. There were at least two references to people driving by the scenes slowly that I can recall, and at least one reference to two "bearded males" in one of the cars. I believe that was a black Honda Civic and one of the guys was described as wearing a green shirt.

Shamrock - do you think the FBI is being tight lipped because they may be investigating accomplices, or political top-pressure? I always try to give LEOs the benefit of the doubt (I used to work with federal LEOs, and have close friends who are LEOs in Ft Worth) but this whole situation seems to be part of something a little bigger than one shooting spree (I.e. the IED Facility reports, wearing GoPro cameras, etc.)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Profiling has worked in Law enforcement here in the U.S. back on topic. We can't be too careful if we do see something out of place. Especially right here right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It is possible that the attack had been planned for that day. He probably went there to reconnoiter the place and verify that the event was at full swing before his team struck.
If I planned to whack a bunch of people that I worked with at a holiday party, I must just give a certain person a piece of my mind beforehand. Maybe he did just that and that is what has been seen as him 'getting angry' and leaving.
Just a possibilty.
edit on b000000312015-12-03T08:42:28-06:0008America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2015 08:42:28 -0600800000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It would appear they both dropped off the kid with the intent of doing something other than going to a 'doctor's appointment'

Was the kid dropped of at school or family members house? If at school did anyone observe any strange behaviour with the kid suggesting that he/she was aware of the plan?

What scumbags of people and parents. I wonder who will get custody of the kid.

Very weird situation all around even for scumbag terrorists/murderer standards.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Has anyone talked about the fact that there was a bomb-making factory in the couple's garage and that these folks may have been making bombs for others?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

There's always the risk of political pressure when the Bureau is involved but I think it's far more likely they're looking at all the angles. The subject taken into custody, while not involved in the shooting or shootout, was with the shooters when police rolled up on the address. He took off on foot while they jumped in the SUV.

Objectively speaking, I don't think we can logically discount either reason. There may well be some spin control going on, but there's an equal, and in my opinion greater, likelihood that this is being played close to the chest right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I always wonder what these incidents could be used as distraction from…

The main stream coverage is solid. Sure its a war on terror, sure its a war on guns, liberty, more police state, a chance to run their game in urban settings, all the agencies are flexing their muscles… practicing with their toys.

Its real depressing, the sledge hammer response, swatting flies with the entire homeland apparatus.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Shamrock - do you think the FBI is being tight lipped because they may be investigating accomplices, or political top-pressure? I always try to give LEOs the benefit of the doubt (I used to work with federal LEOs, and have close friends who are LEOs in Ft Worth) but this whole situation seems to be part of something a little bigger than one shooting spree (I.e. the IED Facility reports, wearing GoPro cameras, etc.)

I know that they are investigating at least one other person. They will likely be investigating more once they comb through the suspect's phone records.

Federal authorities say that the two assault rifles and two handguns used in the San Bernardino massacre were all purchased legally in the United States — two of them by someone who's now under investigation.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join