It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Dude you have to understand in chaotic scenes like yesterday reports are wrong.
Let the facts come in first eh?.

I'm listening to the "facts", and they aren't adding up. They're contradicting each other. There is an explicit history and pattern of this when the Feds get involved, most specifically with anything tied to Saudis or Saudi nationals.

Every witness had 3 suspects reported. Even the cops did. Now we have a Bonnie & Clyde duo where no history or photo of "Bonnie" is out other than POSSIBLE Saudi.

Sorry, not buying it.

This Administration has been taking heat for :

1) Unchecked Immigration
2) Saudi influence (both parties do)
3) The refugee issue
4) Islamic extremists inside the U.S.
5) The overall public sentiment on extremism

Not appreciating the parsed words and kid gloves handling so far.

edit on 3-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Maybe he'll take flak because he pushes gun control on his own people, while arming terrorists and bombing hospitals. The old "good for thee but not for me" attitude.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Not even a day after the event and you think we have all the facts....
[SNIP]
edit on 12/3/2015 by kosmicjack because: removed poltical troll

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
355th mass shooting in the US this year alone. More than 1 a day??????.what is going on america? ??

I know Obama will take the flak for this for some stupid reason and be demonised for doing the RIGHT thing with new gun control measures.

Truly horrible case. Can't be shocked cos there will be another 2moro and the day after that but RIP all the victims.

For some stupid reason? Letting radical Muslims in across the border and now as refugees? Sympathetic (if not aligned) with Muslim terrorist groups? Giving Iran billions...releasing prisoners from the war from Gitmo...etc.

Short of picking up a gun, screaming "Allah Be Praised" himself and killing some Americans...what other evidence do you need? This single President has destroyed America and it will take decades to rebuild.
edit on 12/3/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

What? No. This is what we do. We take the very first tidbits of info released in a rapidly developing and still ongoing, even to the extent that there's still shooting going on, situation and if there is ANY thing that comes out and contradicts that into, we rage and rant and scream conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

What? No. This is what we do. We take the very first tidbits of info released in a rapidly developing and still ongoing, even to the extent that there's still shooting going on, situation and if there is ANY thing that comes out and contradicts that into, we rage and rant and scream conspiracy.

I'm not screaming "conspiracy"....I'm screaming C.Y.A. POLITICS!!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I'm listening to the "facts", and they aren't adding up. They're contradicting each other. There is an explicit history and pattern of this when the Feds get involved, most specifically with anything tied to Saudis or Saudi nationals.

Every witness had 3 suspects reported. Even the cops did. Now we have a Bonnie & Clyde duo where no history or photo of "Bonnie" is out other than POSSIBLE Saudi.

Sorry, not buying it.

1) Unchecked Immigration
3) The refugee issue

Actually police said there was 1 to 3 shooters.

But I'm sure that just slipped your mind in all the excitement.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Sorry, not buying it.

1) Unchecked Immigration
3) The refugee issue

Yeah I was one of the people here listening live to the scanners and posting.

So where's the third?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If you don't mind, what's the latest info on what happened? I had to retire for the night and there's no telling what page the last info is on.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Sorry, not buying it.

1) Unchecked Immigration
3) The refugee issue

Yeah I was one of the people here listening live to the scanners and posting.

So where's the third?

So you're just ignoring the fact that they said anywhere from one shooter to three shooters so you can ask where the extra shooter is? Why don't you cover all the bases?

Zomg!! Police said there might only be one shooter but they've arrested two people! That's an extra person! Politics!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Two shooters. Farook and a woman who they HAVE identified (despite the rantings of some about how they wouldn't identify her) that Farook had some kind of relationship with. I also saw that they had a kid together, a daughter. Farook was a five year county employee. Still no motive known/released. Shooters were armed with both handguns and long guns. ATF says two of the guns recovered were purchased legally. Supposedly he went to Saudi earlier this year or last year and came back with a wife (the female) but I haven't had a chance to verify that yet.

21 officers engaged the two shooters during the final firefight. Three explosive devices were found and disposed of.

ETA - all LE are fine of expected to be fine. 14 dead, 17 wounded at the inland scene. Farook left the holiday party angry and then came back with the wife.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Then fresh narrative is Bonnie & Clyde team, third suspect is unknown or may not exist in the first place...according to new media spin

Female Perp is believed Saudi but not confirmed. No word on her, just name, no photo, no relatives, no Internet history as of yet.

Saudi links again, but Bonnie & Clyde steal the show.

Boooooooo....Bogusssss been down this road before

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
He is just the president...you know he doesn't make these decisions, he is merely a spokesperson. You know better than that.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nothing to see here folks...just a disgruntled American citizen who just happened to pick up a Saudi sweetheart who gladly went with him on a workplace rampage.

Remember everyone. They worked ALONE. BONNIE & CLYDE. That's the ticket! Yes Sir!

Roger that!

Nobody else was involved. Move along now citizens we have it all under control!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Sorry, not buying it.

1) Unchecked Immigration
3) The refugee issue

Yeah. Saw it live. "Upwards of 3" confirmed. Wven the anchor put his hand up and said, here is 3. We have upwards of three. So from here, at 3, including 3, and up from there. I thought, what a stupid thing to do, but I guess 3 is a big number for many MSM viewers.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

In a years time we will still see people posting "well what happened to the third shooter?"
Sad really people want to make this more then it actually is.
Anyone blamed obama yet?.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Well remember after Boston they said that they thought they had more and then they had that joint raid with Canadian police where they arrested a terrorist cell a couple days later. They prob ar just keeping their cards close to their chests to make additional arrests.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Several times. Mods did a pretty good job of dropping the hammer and keeping the thread about the developing story though.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

In a years time we will still see people posting "well what happened to the third shooter?"
Sad really people want to make this more then it actually is.
Anyone blamed obama yet?.

So WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THIRD SUSPECT?

Oh oops, our mistake...just a Bonnie & Clyde team linked to Saudi Arabia (errrr aaaaa supposedly)

No history on the girl though yet.

What a GREAT woman, she joins her lover over a "workplace dispute". Must have really loved her Man...makes for an awesome screenplay!

Move along "folks"...nothing to Saudi...I mean...SEE HERE!!!

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join