It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force drone pilots expose U.S. government of murder.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h If the president and your superior officers give you an order you follow it.

no. an unlawful and/or clearly morally reprehensible order should be refused. blind allegiance is blind. i pity those of your mindset.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

In this case its an established fact. Try again.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: Sublimecraft The US government is the world most dangerous terrorist organization

by a country mile.

You guys have got to be undercover, trying to make liberals look bad.

All America does is attempt to keep savages from eating each other all over the globe. Saved them globally 3 / 4 times now.

I'm not much for colonizing, which America never did even when given the opportunity to take over the world.

Strange that the "enlightened" euros, and various tribal societies, are forever trying to take over their neighbors and continents.

I thought they were all pure and beautiful, dang it ! You know the American Indians all sat around painting each others' toenails before we got here, dontcha know ?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

In this case its an established fact. Try again.

Oh Irony thou art fabulous.

You are the one always talking about " gimme sources, back it up with facts "
And here you are " its an established fact " got any sources to back that up?

link   

originally posted by: stevieray They think that the world around them is supposed to agree with whatever they utter, whatever completely illogical and dishonest nonsense they throw at everyone..

a perfect description of the miltary/political philosophy.

link   
a reply to: stevieray

You mean when Europe got there.. We didnt come until the late 1700's.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

your assumptions are as inaccurate as your conclusions. try harder.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: stuthealien
well i fall on the otherside they joined up thats the job,you may be called upon to kill people why join up unless your willing to kill ,we are at war there is no fair trial

we are NOT at war.

And when you are killing the wrong people maybe look up cause one of those guys might kill you and your loving daughter.

These drone pilots are definitely looking at it the wrong way. I saw a video of an Arab girl fleeing her family. 9 to 12 years old. Upset. Her family threatened to kill her unless she married some 30 year old man. She went to live with her uncle.

And I can't help but think there is some inspiration behind the name of one of these drone's. It's called a "Predator". Then I think of that little girl.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h If the president and your superior officers give you an order you follow it.

no. an unlawful and/or clearly morally reprehensible order should be refused. blind allegiance is blind. i pity those of your mindset.

Your claim is actually, generically true in a total vacuum. Just completely unrelated to this situation lol.

There's your little problem lol. Should actually look at that sometimes.

Our "mindset" stopped and won WW1, WW2, Korean War, Cold War, and hopefully the caliphate jihad war / reconcuesta - la raza / annoying communism clowns. While you do nothing to help lol, just yap at the doers.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh boy, you're a piece of work really.

Saved us globally 3 or 4 times now? You mean be the pyromaniac and fireman?
Seriously, you exist to protect the global elite, the bankers the oligarchy.

The fact you call us " euros " tells more about you then anything else.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray They think that the world around them is supposed to agree with whatever they utter, whatever completely illogical and dishonest nonsense they throw at everyone..

a perfect description of the miltary/political philosophy.

Come on buddy, "I know you are but what am I" always makes the website look worse.

Have some dignity and concern for the community.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Your claim is actually, generically true in a total vacuum. Just completely unrelated to this situation lol.

Our "mindset" stopped and won WW1, WW2, Korean War, Cold War, and hopefully the caliphate jihad war / reconcuesta - la raza / annoying communism clowns. While you do nothing to help lol, just yap at the doers.

LMAO, are you ffing serious now? You haven't won a war since like ever. You won the cold war, really? Well that's new.
and for your attention, America didn't do a damn thing until the very end of WW2. And again only for its personal gain.

Heck they couldn't even do D-day right. Damn fool.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

Oh boy, you're a piece of work really.

Saved us globally 3 or 4 times now? You mean be the pyromaniac and fireman?
Seriously, you exist to protect the global elite, the bankers the oligarchy.

The fact you call us " euros " tells more about you then anything else.

Ah, it's just a friendly euphemism for "incapable of not trying to kill each other, solve it when it gets going, or protect themselves from much of anything".

Don't feel bad.......Africa, Asia, Middle East, Central / South America are just as bad. Something about no constitution to give the people any hope against never-ending dictatorships, theocracies, and lunatic revolutions.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

LMAO, are you ffing serious now? You haven't won a war since like ever. You won the cold war, really? Well that's new.
and for your attention, America didn't do a damn thing until the very end of WW2. And again only for its personal gain.

Heck they couldn't even do D-day right. Damn fool.

I can't stop you from re-writing history to make yourself feel good. It's a fool's errand to argue with such tripe.

Have at it !

And I think I'm sensing more of a LGBT-communism-anarchy-nihilist undercurrent.....than "doctor". Few doctors are such angry snarky political warriors. I smell a fake persona lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yes research this site. Since you only joined this year use the search function.

Its a blog site...
It presents editorial opinion as fact...
Tyler Durden is not a real person.. Its the pseudonym used by their contributers...

* - Rationalwiki - Zerohedge
* - Wikipedia - ZeroHedge

Lets look at some of their contributing editors -
* - George Washington
* - Goldcore
* - PhoenixCapital
* - SprottMoney
* - Econmatters

Their "manifesto" -

our mission:

to widen the scope of financial, economic and political information available to the professional investing public.
to skeptically examine and, where necessary, attack the flaccid institution that financial journalism has become.
to liberate oppressed knowledge.
to provide analysis uninhibited by political constraint.
to facilitate information's unending quest for freedom.

our method: pseudonymous speech...

anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority. it thus exemplifies the purpose behind the bill of rights, and of the first amendment in particular: to protect unpopular individuals from retaliation-- and their ideas from suppression-- at the hand of an intolerant society.

...responsibly used.

the right to remain anonymous may be abused when it shields fraudulent conduct. but political speech by its nature will sometimes have unpalatable consequences, and, in general, our society accords greater weight to the value of free speech than to the dangers of its misuse.

- mcintyre v. ohio elections commission 514 u.s. 334 (1995) justice stevens writing for the majority

though often maligned (typically by those frustrated by an inability to engage in ad hominem attacks) anonymous speech has a long and storied history in the united states. used by the likes of mark twain (aka samuel langhorne clemens) to criticize common ignorance, and perhaps most famously by alexander hamilton, james madison and john jay (aka publius) to write the federalist papers, we think ourselves in good company in using one or another nom de plume. particularly in light of an emerging trend against vocalizing public dissent in the united states, we believe in the critical importance of anonymity and its role in dissident speech. like the economist magazine, we also believe that keeping authorship anonymous moves the focus of discussion to the content of speech and away from the speaker- as it should be. we believe not only that you should be comfortable with anonymous speech in such an environment, but that you should be suspicious of any speech that isn't.

Alex Jones is more credible.

They are a propaganda site and nothing more...

Again do research and educate yourself...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: stuthealien

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: stuthealien

again if you join the military expect to have to kill or get a job at mc donalds flipping burgers or maybe flower arranging

Killing someone or flipping burgers?

I'll flip burgers.......

see i'm fine with your choice but those who join the military and then complain about killing are wrong .
but you have not joined and are serving food which is good as i expect us real men could do with a burger when on leave

Can you kill a human simply because your government tells you to?

yes that is the job requirement i would not hesitate

You sound like the perfect pawn.

*shakes head*

Your kind is the reason we continue perpetual war.

This is not a valid comeback. You can't "defeat" a logical, reasoned argument solely with your private, personal finger wagging and head shaking and snarky dismissiveness.

Well, not in the real world that most adults inhabit. Maybe wherever you're posting from.

Well that is just like your opinion, man.

not sure if sarcasm... or?

lol, my post was 100 % serious.

Your reply is right out of Bill & Ted. Thus, I started to think that your whole series of posts was spoofing the liberal mindset.

Sorry bro, I don't war hawk like a boss.

First of all, I'm not a liberal, and second of all mindless wars are pretty stupid. Problem?

is your name stevieray because you are blind to logic?
edit on 11/28/2015 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The Warsaw pact collapsed...
The Soviet Union collapsed...
NATO members now include former warsaw pact / soviet occupied / soviet republics.

Yes we won the cold war...

DDay was done right and was pushed by Stalin after his alliance with nazi germany blew up in his face.
edit on 28-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What country are you from / reside in if you dont mind me asking (I wont assume Belgium).

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Belgium it is, Flanders to be exact. Mind me asking why you want to know?
Also, "rational " wiki.. excuse me if I don't think of it as a descent source.

Zero Hedge[1] is a bat# insane Austrian economics-based finance blog

Nice opener...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Zerohedge is a propaganda site. Looking at the articles is evidence enough of that. Coupled with its manifesto...

I asked where you were from for reference.

As for the opener its not as bad as theirs -

to widen the scope of financial, economic and political information available to the professional investing public.
to skeptically examine and, where necessary, attack the flaccid institution that financial journalism has become.
to liberate oppressed knowledge.
to provide analysis uninhibited by political constraint.
to facilitate information's unending quest for freedom.

our method: pseudonymous speech...

Lets hide...
edit on 28-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join