It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force drone pilots expose U.S. government of murder.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Rezlooper
they start drone strikes on American soil, cuz it's a-coming.

No its not.

As for cowardly the killing of civilians in the name of God is taking the top spot. Why do you appear to approve of terrorist cowardliness?

I don't. I just don't favor drone strikes that seem to very likely occasionally take out innocent people. There's no guarantee that these strikes are only taking out terrorists. What about the hospital that was hit? And yes, drones are popping up everywhere in the American civilian arena, and in American police forces...it won't be long before the government gets in on it and will use the same old, same old, "National Security" justification. Because, after all, we're allowing thousands of Muslim refugees into our country and it's about 99.9999999% guaranteed there will be a few in there that simply don't give a rat's ass about us.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
they joined up and are required to kill sometimes that's the job do not sign up unless you are prepared to kill.
we are at war, did the russian pilot get a fair trial orders are orders do the job or get out
a target is a target and must be taken out.age is irrelevant we know some kids kill and most be treated as combatants

court marshall these soldiers and put them in a military prison .
the court of law is pointless on a battlefield wake the hell up you soft fools or you will get us all killed.

again if you join the military expect to have to kill or get a job at mc donalds flipping burgers or maybe flower arranging

The I was just following orders defense did not stand up in Nuremberg after WW2, and it shouldn't today.
These soldiers can't always depend on their superiors to be totally ethical that they aren't committing crimes against humanity. If I get orders to bomb a village full of just children and woman and it has no military value, as a soldier I should question that, not just blindly follow orders like some type of Borg drone.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

they joined up and are required to kill sometimes that's the job do not sign up unless you are prepared to kill.
we are at war, did the russian pilot get a fair trial orders are orders do the job or get out
a target is a target and must be taken out.age is irrelevant we know some kids kill and most be treated as combatants

the court of law is pointless on a battlefield wake the hell up you soft fools or you will get us all killed.

again if you join the military expect to have to kill or get a job at mc donalds flipping burgers or maybe flower arranging

no stars or flag for your soft post

Holy #, get a load of this guy.

You reek of new meat. Did you start boot camp last week? Lol

You are parroting main stream, and false, narratives. You're a dip#.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The greatest evil on the planet is "SECRECY".
Its what is murdering America right now,America is in its death throes.

If enough true patriots of America came out in an avalanche of whistle blowing then all of this madness would be over in a heartbeat and those responsible from bent Judges to the maniacs at the top would all be in Jail.

It seems pretty much like a Karmic thing,we sit here and endure the craziness as we seem to be stumbling towards WW3 with Russia that none of us want but we are purposely being led there by people who wish Global power and the enslavement of humanity,so if those of us who love freedom who are in a position to expose the tyranny for what it is do nothing then we get what we deserve.

The secrecy act is being used by evil people to do evil things and throw good people in jail and persecute them in every possible because they know if we all wake up and to the truth they are screwed.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

well i fall on the otherside they joined up thats the job,you may be called upon to kill people why join up unless your willing to kill ,we are at war there is no fair trial

we are NOT at war.

And when you are killing the wrong people maybe look up cause one of those guys might kill you and your loving daughter.

Wonder why they would back out thinking they were killing bad guys only to find out they were murderers.

It's no question.

Soldiers are not murderers by definition. they are tools of politicians. These guys did their job without malice or cold blooded planning. two ingredients needed for a murder under the lawful definition. Theres a passage in th e bible discussing this and according to that they arent murderers incase they are scared of going to hell.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is one hell of a charge to lay at the feet of President Obama.

I really don't care for Obama....But Murder ?

Better have some damn good evidence...

Come now. Don't you realize that drone strikes, i.e. assassinations, are basically murder (extra-judicial killings)? And, do you not realize that the US gov, spanning most presidencies, has engaged in assassinations abroad? Many of them historical?.....

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy

no stars or flag for your soft post

Holy #, get a load of this guy.

You reek of new meat. Did you start boot camp last week? Lol

You are parroting main stream, and false, narratives. You're a dip#.

Aw geeeez, not the "you just started boot camp" routine.

You don't need to compartmentalize yourself into "the smart boyz" and everybody who disagrees with you into the "stewpid boyz". It's just silly.

I just started boot camp (OTS) 30 years ago, and just retired a few years ago.

And what this guy says is totally accurate. Sorry for you.

You join the military, police, or agencies knowing that it involves killing when called for. And that you as an individual have no standing to announce that you know better than everybody else. That's just a childish dance.

Yeah, sure, when you're told to bomb an orphanage full of children and nuns and kittens, go right ahead and refuse. And then you'll likely found out that the orders were related to an imminent bio warfare attack on thousands of other civilians, and there were a bunch of terrorists SOB's hiding in the orphanage; they do it all the time. Enjoy Leavenworth, lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: stuthealien

Killing someone or flipping burgers?

I'll flip burgers.......

see i'm fine with your choice but those who join the military and then complain about killing are wrong .
but you have not joined and are serving food which is good as i expect us real men could do with a burger when on leave

Can you kill a human simply because your government tells you to?

yes that is the job requirement i would not hesitate

You sound like the perfect pawn.

*shakes head*

Your kind is the reason we continue perpetual war.

This is not a valid comeback. You can't "defeat" a logical, reasoned argument solely with your private, personal finger wagging and head shaking and snarky dismissiveness.

Well, not in the real world that most adults inhabit. Maybe wherever you're posting from.

Well that is just like your opinion, man.

not sure if sarcasm... or?

lol, my post was 100 % serious.

Your reply is right out of Bill & Ted. Thus, I started to think that your whole series of posts was spoofing the liberal mindset.

Sorry bro, I don't war hawk like a boss.

First of all, I'm not a liberal, and second of all mindless wars are pretty stupid. Problem?

is your name stevieray because you are blind to logic?

You certainly are a liberal if you can't even admit that some wars are necessary to avoid a greater tragedy, or claim that anybody who knows this is "hawking war".

That's supremely illogical.

I agree, mindless wars are definitely stupid. And bad. Hitler, Hussein, Milosevic, Mussolini, Hirohito, ISIS, AQ, Taliban, Boko Haram come to mind. Not so much American attempts to stop them.

Yeah man, we sure are stopping all the terrorists at the source.

Like I said, your username fits you well.

Can you possibly post something rational and adult ? I mean come on, this is becoming embarrassing and annoying.

We are stopping and slowing terrorists in different places, varying levels of success.

The only thing that will get them to your doorstep quicker than what we're doing is to kiss their butts, blame America, and wander around doing nothing but babbling about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
a reply to: stevieray

Oh boy, you're a piece of work really.

Saved us globally 3 or 4 times now? You mean be the pyromaniac and fireman?
Seriously, you exist to protect the global elite, the bankers the oligarchy.

The fact you call us " euros " tells more about you then anything else.

Ah, it's just a friendly euphemism for "incapable of not trying to kill each other, solve it when it gets going, or protect themselves from much of anything".

Don't feel bad.......Africa, Asia, Middle East, Central / South America are just as bad. Something about no constitution to give the people any hope against never-ending dictatorships, theocracies, and lunatic revolutions.

Sorry to interrupt your tirade of derping nonsense and propaganda but just to point out the USA is not the only country in the world with a constitution or even the first.
edit on 29-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The I was just following orders defense did not stand up in Nuremberg after WW2, and it shouldn't today.

Another it didn't work in WW2 post...outstanding.

Problem is that you are trying to equate the rounding up of innocent civilians to the killing of those who have vowed to destroy the US anyway they can...please tell us all how these two are the same?

How does one even come close to equating the two...you can't there is no similarity, whatsoever.

These people knew they were targeting a terrorist...the German soldiers knew they were taking innocent civilians to their death...Not even comparable in the very least.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

As opposed to russia attacking anything but isis?

The goal is to limit civilian casualties.. Why attack that yet remain silent on the indiscriminate killing of civilians.

Actually thats false.

It would be more correct to say bombing every thing but Assad as russia have bombed iSiS targets as well as non ISIS targets.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: usefwalid
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I wouldn't play down the states role in ww2.

He is right.

the usa did not win ww2 on its own. It won it as part of a collalition of allied countrys who all played important parts.

Thats not playing the USA role down, its just stating the truth.
edit on 29-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

no. an unlawful and/or clearly morally reprehensible order should be refused. blind allegiance is blind. i pity those of your mindset.

Except you sign a binding contract and oath to follow any and all orders from your superior officer's and the President.

If you for one thing you think you may not have to kill an enemy...especially in these times...you shouldn't enlist.

My mindset really...when your at work and your boss tells you to do something you don't like do you refuse to do it?

No because that is your superior and there is a reason for him/her ( keeping it pc ) telling you to do something, the same thing with the military you are bound by your oath you sign when enlisting. If your scared that you might have to kill an enemy then don't enlist.

The military isn't where you go to dance around the campfire and sing songs...you are trained to kill when the time comes and that is your job...if that bothers you don't enlist.

It isn't a secret that military's around the world train their men/women to kill those who are the enemy.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

a reply to: Belgianbloke
Zerohedge is a propaganda site. Looking at the articles is evidence enough of that. Coupled with its manifesto...

I asked where you were from for reference.

Reference to what lol? To find out my geographical allegiance?

I don't side with party's, we've been over this. It's not because i support Russian actions in some events I am to be considered PRO-Russian.

I blame the US government for a lot of crap, mainly because of the weight it has on the world. You can't act like the world police and then not hold accountability for the screw ups you produce.

IF the Belgium government does something stupid, only us Belgians are effected.
if the USA screws up, it ripples trough the world and EVERYONE is effected.

And when the US burns their treasure, lives, time to save your from Hitler, Stalin, the Serbian maniac, the Romanian lunatic, Putin, islamic terrorism....you can thank us very much lol. Enjoy the EU for another year, we'll probably have to help you when that dissolves into social and economic chaos, too.

More bollocks.

The USA didnt save anyone.

In world war 1 germany were already finished by the time the US turned up as the RN blockade of Germany had reduced there economy to shambles. The UK and France would just have had to sit in there trenches and hold on till 1919 and Germany would have collapsed. The USA just sped the end up.

As for WW2? You never entered the war to save anyone! You entered because japan attacked you and you had no dam choice . And you won as part of a collalition.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

So did Russia. Well actually a coalition and US industry. Oh and the lend lease agreement. Of course russia didnt join the war on the side of the allies until 1941. Prior to that they were allied with Nazi Germany.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

So did Russia. Well actually a coalition and US industry. Oh and the lend lease agreement. Of course russia didnt join the war on the side of the allies until 1941. Prior to that they were allied with Nazi Germany.

And?

As i said it was won as a collalition.

So single country "won" WW3. So my point still stands.

Not sure why you think I would give Russia any special place anymore than the USA, both played there parts.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

My response to that is

“Learn from history or you're doomed to repeat it.”

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My response to that is

So you can't show us all how the two are even remotely close to being the same?

And as of yet we haven't seem millions of Jewish people rounded up and killed in gas chambers since that happened...guess we learned and haven't repeated that atrocity again have we?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Problem is that you are trying to equate the rounding up of innocent civilians to the killing of those who have vowed to destroy the US anyway they can...please tell us all how these two are the same?

How does one even come close to equating the two...you can't there is no similarity, whatsoever.

These people knew they were targeting a terrorist...the German soldiers knew they were taking innocent civilians to their death...Not even comparable in the very least.

Actually since german soldiers had to do what was ordered or be shot nuremberg was kind of unfair. It was basically jewish revenge and not actually anything but show trials. they were already dead men befor ethey even went to trial.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Jewish revenge? Feel free to support that please.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join