It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force drone pilots expose U.S. government of murder.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Four ex U.S. Air Force drone pilots blow the whistle that OBAMA'S administration drone strikes had nothing to do with terrorism but murder! Even one of the drone pilot's mother's were threatened by the U.S. Air Force OSI agency.

Four former Air Force drone pilots went public, exposing that many of the Obama administration’s drone strikes have been indiscriminate murder that has nothing to do with fighting Islamic terrorism. Since then, they have had their bank accounts and credit cards frozen by the federal government that they blew the whistle on.

In an open letter to Barack Obama, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan, the four men provided details about drone strike missions.

“We are former Air Force service members,” the four men begin in their letter. We joined the Air Force to protect American lives and to protect our Constitution. We came to the realization that the innocent civilians we were killing only fueled the feelings of hatred that ignited terrorism and groups like ISIS, while also serving as a fundamental recruiting tool similar to Guantanamo Bay. This administration and its predecessors have built a drone program that is one of the most devastating driving forces for terrorism and destabilization around the world.”

Now, reports are that drone pilots are quitting in record numbers. Within a 12 month period, the Air Force lost 240 trained pilots! Now, the LA Times is reporting that the Air Force is hiring civilian defense contractors to fly MQ-9 Reaper drones, and are boosting the pay for new drone pilots.

LINK

If ex-drone pilots are screaming murder, then they would be the ones who would know and if this is true then what I find even scarier is the thousands of trained drone pilots who agree with the current policy and continue to kill innocent civilians.

Pointing the blame at Obama and his administration gets nothing accomplished. IMO the next time one of the drone pilots starts his whistle blow campaign he should start naming names at the unit level, get those military officers names out on the net and in newspapers, all the way up through Battalion and Squadron/Division level who give the green light to go ahead with the missile launch and to strike targets.

When looking how fast and far Russia has advanced within Syria with attacking the terrorist in such a short time period compared to the U.S. dragging its feet and with all of the technology that the USA has along with its military might they appear as if they are not competent on the battlefield.

edit on 27-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
two flags dude....unbelievable crap these days

I'm so p-o'd about this

i'm former Air Force

+45 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

a few weeks later while sitting down to dinner at the home of a family friend. Asked about the killing of a native-born U.S. citizen – who, at age 16, was legally still a child – former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs appeared to justify that act by blaming it on the irresponsibility of the innocent child’s father.

As Bryant points out, as a matter of law the elder al-Awlaki was innocent, as well.

“We were told that al-Awlaki deserved to die, he deserved to be killed as a traitor, but article 3 of section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states that even a traitor deserves a fair trial in front of a jury of his peers,” Bryant notes, lamenting that his role in the “targeted killing” of a U.S. citizen without a trial was a violation of his constitutional oath.

US citizens that articulate anti-government or anti-US Military sentiment or come forward and blow the whistle on deceptive US government sanctioned shenanigans are clearly classed in the same category as ISIS.

No, scrub that, because the US government supports ISIS.

I'll start that again - US citizens that articulate anti-government or anti-US Military sentiment or come forward and blow the whistle on deceptive US government sanctioned shenanigans are clearly classed as terrorists and labeled enemies of the state and reap the consequential effect of enlightening the world about what the US government and alphabet agencies really get up to regarding "the war of terror"

The "war of terror" is exactly the same flavor as "the war on drugs" - neither is about stopping the flow of terrorism or drugs - it's about supporting the proliferation of terrorism and drugs - all part of the military / industrial complex mission to undermine sovereign nations' freedoms and instead instil fear and paranoia among their populations towards their fellow citizens through relentless propaganda.

The US government is the world most dangerous terrorist organization to ever exist - Hitler would be envious.
edit on 28-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
And here I thought we were liberating desert people from the goodness of our hearts. Spreading democracy throughout the world! Bringing hell-fire justice to terrorists, middle-east countries without a central bank ....

I don't believe stories like this, the Great New Hope of America would never do such a thing! Stories of us murdering people with drones is about as ridiculous as flu vaccinations not working—it just ain't true, man. It just ain't true!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is one hell of a charge to lay at the feet of President Obama.

I really don't care for Obama....But Murder ?

Better have some damn good evidence...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
we are winning!! Good IS starting to triumph
These are the baby steps towards confrontation with the true power brokers of our country and see whether they will allow a peaceful transition away from a war empire, and become once again an empire that inspires (either way with our might, we will still be an empire). Israel is having to answer to more jurisdictions and being shut out of more markets every year as well for their horrid human rights violation in the worlds only Jewish State (one of the most racist countries to exist on Earth today).

More brave Americans continue to expose the dark secrets of political agendas.

We need to link these brave servicemen up with oath keepers to be watchful of assassins and tampering of conveyance. We then subsequently need to pass legislation to keep hired mercenaries from fulfilling unmanned ops. If we are going to create a job that is solely based and motivated on profit for the employee and not as service to their country, then they need to earn that on the ground in the face of those who they want to kill for money.

There absolutely should be a reform in regards to the NDAA 2012 assassination authorization that overrides our constitution and would seem to declare a permanent state of war with the entire Earth as its battlefield. It explains the lack of effort to prosecute and investigate for unlawful killings by police as well.

The world paradigm is shifting, and the forces of good and ideology of respect is making a return. Gradually, but certainly visible.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I could name names of who told me we would be in Syria and after that Iran. Specific Commanders. I was discharged from active Army in 2006.

I even tried to say things in many ways never going against any promises of secrecy I have made.

I would be in jail if I went against those.

I'm just a small nobody.

I kind of hoped I could encourage others who knew more.

Murder is supposed to be illegal everywhere in the world. War is supposed to be declared by US congress.
What the # are 'we' doing???

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I hope this guys were smart and withdraw all the money from bank before they whistleblow.

In other words, never keep your money on bank. If you need to keep some money on bank, keep the minimum that you really need. The rest keep in the mattes.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: Reverbs

I hope this guys were smart and withdraw all the money from bank before they whistleblow.

In other words, never keep your money on bank. If you need to keep some money on bank, keep the minimum that you really need. The rest keep in the mattes.

That right there is advice that needs repeating

If it is not in your physical possession, it does not really belong to you, AND it doesnt exist.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"I am good at killing people" - BHO

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
well i fall on the otherside they joined up thats the job,you may be called upon to kill people why join up unless your willing to kill ,we are at war there is no fair trial

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
well i fall on the otherside they joined up thats the job,you may be called upon to kill people why join up unless your willing to kill ,we are at war there is no fair trial

we are NOT at war.

And when you are killing the wrong people maybe look up cause one of those guys might kill you and your loving daughter.

Wonder why they would back out thinking they were killing bad guys only to find out they were murderers.

It's no question.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
they joined up and are required to kill sometimes that's the job do not sign up unless you are prepared to kill.
we are at war, did the russian pilot get a fair trial orders are orders do the job or get out
a target is a target and must be taken out.age is irrelevant we know some kids kill and most be treated as combatants

court marshall these soldiers and put them in a military prison .
the court of law is pointless on a battlefield wake the hell up you soft fools or you will get us all killed.

again if you join the military expect to have to kill or get a job at mc donalds flipping burgers or maybe flower arranging

no stars or flag for your soft post
edit on 28-11-2015 by stuthealien because: stars,flags

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

again if you join the military expect to have to kill or get a job at mc donalds flipping burgers or maybe flower arranging

Killing someone or flipping burgers?

It is easy to say ..... kill them because it is your job.....

Have you ever killed anyone?

Can you kill a human simply because your government tells you to?

I'll flip burgers.......
edit on 28-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Killing someone or flipping burgers?

I'll flip burgers.......

see i'm fine with your choice but those who join the military and then complain about killing are wrong .
but you have not joined and are serving food which is good as i expect us real men could do with a burger when on leave

Can you kill a human simply because your government tells you to?

yes that is the job requirement i would not hesitate
edit on 28-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I did not realize we were at war?

When did Congress declare war?

We are not at war and that is why the U.S. can not win. Did we win "the war" with Iraq? NO .....Are we winning in Afghanistan? NO

Did we win against Vietnam? NO.......Korean war? NO (and we were getting our ass kicked in Korea too before the truce .... which is still in effect) and WWI and WWII.....the U.S. was only a part of the worldwide army. U.S. did not win WWI or WWII.....all the governments who participated against Hitler and Germany did win.

You are exactly the "type" the U.S. government seeks out........ Don't think .......just do as we tell you.

That's a good robot........

So I guess I don't fall under the category of "real men" as you have described ...... I guess I am just a man.

edit on 28-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Another day, another Article shedding light on the Terror organization that is the US government.
you gotta wonder tho, where in history did it all go wrong? At what point did the USA become the tool to spread chaos and destruction in the world? Seriously tho...

We can blame Russia, NK, China, Turkey etc... but why is it that only the USA is allowed to be judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

i am no robot and we are at war to say we are not is misleading look around it is a war ,just because they have not officially said we are at war,how many country's are fighting?

again as you fail to understand if you join the military you are expected to kill if you are asked/ordered to
that is a job requirement and that is fact ,just like your job flipping burgers your job requirement is to ask if i want cheese on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

again as you fail to understand if you join the military you are expected to kill if you are asked/ordered to
that is a job requirement and that is fact ,just like your job flipping burgers your job requirement is to ask if i want cheese on it.

Going by that analogy.

If you're boss gives to rotten meat to make the burgers, are you still gonna flip em? Knowing they can cause a serious health problem?

ITS A JOB, each job gives you the right to do it or not.
Humans should get a built in Asimov's law chip.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Unlawful orders are not to be followed.

It's part of the training.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join