It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force drone pilots expose U.S. government of murder.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: dragonridr

What the # crack are you smoking? There is no such thing as giving up your rights. Rights are inherent and merely illustrated in the constitution. You cna no more give up your rights as you can continue living without oxygen.

You can be prevented from exercising your rights, but becoming a member of the armed forces gives you no special priveleges nor does it prevent you from having any rights. Any UCMJ laws that are unconstitutional are no more enforceable than civilian laws that are unconstitutional.

Jaden

This is a statement from someone who's only experience with the military is call of duty. Becoming a member of the us military you give up rights afforded to you under the Constitution and agree to place yourself under UCMJ this gives the military complete control of you. They can take over your finances demanding you pay someone. Can hold you without trial and can even ban you from expressing your freedom of speech. For example many military personnel were banned from using Facebook after incidents occured. You don't argue you have the right you take down your face book page or you loose money with article 14 or end up in leavenworth.

You just have to love to the absolute certainty of the military experts on the internet, who have never set foot anywhere near anything military. And are probably 14-18 years old.

It's actually much more basic than this.

They can not even conceive of someone sacrificing anything at all, or believing that anything is bigger or more important than themselves. This is why they're all atheists as well.

These guys live in a world where running their mouths and demanding that everyone agree with them......is everything. There's nothing else that could possibly exist or matter.

The concept of joining a team and giving up something to serve that team.....impossible.

When you join the military you absolutely (and voluntarily) give up many constitutional, civil, and legal rights.

You go ahead and do it because you know intellectually and philosophically that a military can't exist or succeed, with a bunch of idiots running around in training, or at the war, bitching about their rights and specialness, and having no interest in winning or staying alive (anybody else staying alive, that is, lol).

And yet you still join up, because you know that rational adults make sacrifices for things bigger, and more important, than themselves.

You get out after 4, or 20 or 30, and laugh with some gallows humor about how much it sucked, but how proud you are of your service anyway. Because you are not the world, and you helped with something that mattered more than you.
edit on 2-12-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well, I'm a good writer

Yes you are.

and I am the most intelligent person you'll meet today. Thank me very much.

Well I did spend most the day among petri dishes full of Bacteria so you may be correct on that. Barely.

One thing you'll notice eventually is the more excited (or angry) you get, the more creative my hyperbole may get.

And the more sarcastic I become

You seem like a nice feller. I thinks I likes you.

I always win people around on ATS

DO i detect the start of a bromance? joke joke!! dont hit me.

But may we hit ON you ? wheeeeeeeeee !!

Sure. i used to have my hair longer and would screw with other guys heads. one time one came up behind me and said you sure fill them jeans out nice mamm. i turned around and said coy oh you must say that to all the boys.

My co workers were rolling on th efloor laughing their butts off.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: FyreByrd

I was thinking the cowardliness of hiding among the civilian population. Its the same thing Hamas does. When a response does come they get their propaganda with dead civilians.

Rather like our leaders do?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I find it unnerving. That theses Drone pilots live In normal suburban houses. With normal suburban life's. With normal suburban wife's.

Yet drop bombs on people all day for a living. Miles away. Then go home. To take the kids to the ball game.

As though it's normal.

It is far from normal.

Dehumanized.

Is what it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Have you ever considered a career in military recruitment?
Because you sure love talking about it.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Tyrion79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaysLate
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I find it unnerving. That theses Drone pilots live In normal suburban houses. With normal suburban life's. With normal suburban wife's.

Yet drop bombs on people all day for a living. Miles away. Then go home. To take the kids to the ball game.

As though it's normal.

It is far from normal.

Dehumanized.

Is what it is.

Dehumanized? try scientific coldness and detachment. Its prolly not as normal as you think it is. As most operators are military and most of th e time doing it right. they cant help the attack orders are wrong at times.

now those CIA operators though....lets just say id trust putin over them.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join