It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: network dude

Yes as I understand it ... Adam Weishaupt was first a Mason before founding the Bavarian Illuminati

It is ironic that so many today look at Church and State as the enemy when so too did the Bavarian Illuminati
... Were they visionary in seeing a future world free of the shackles of state and church ...

Yep, and the key was, they weren't anti-religion, they were anti-religious control. They found common ground with some tenets of masonry. Yep, making the people the controlling factor was a lofty goal. Unobtainable, as it were.

well this was kinda hypocritical ?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: Klassified

My interpretation was not that the story had gaping holes, but was swept under the rug and made dissappear by some very influential people.

Understood. And I suppose one could look at it that way. From what I've read of it, the conspiracy could just as well be a campaign to smear the Masons in this case. We may never know the whole truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It was surprisingly easy to be allowed to take membership.
I contacted the lodge, met with the Wor. Master a few days later.
About a week after that, i was asked if a couple of gents could come out to my home to get to know me.
They came out on a wonderful fall afternoon. The wife put of some coffee. And we just talked.
We got to know each other, they met my wife and kids. We became friends that day.
I got a phone call about a week after that saying my 2 new friends would both like to sponsor me.

The rest is history.
I assure you. There is nothing kept secret. Even initiation videos can be found on the internet.
What you see is what you get my friend.
Just a bunch of like minded people, who get together at least once a month at the lodge.

Chances are with your assumptions, you would find it quite boring.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I know a local freemason branch. I was even invited once to a party there. Was a great party nonetheless.

I talked to many of them, and it became clear that they are in the club to "help eachother out".
Most were carpenters, bricklayers and plumbers with their own company.

Ex. Whenever a carpenter needed a plumber, he would go ahead and hire the plumber from the club. Even if there was another plumber that offered a cheeper rate, or was even better at his job. Competitors never get a chance, since they are "not in the club"

One hand washes the other.

This is twarting the free competition around the area. Many newly started companies that are not in the club, shut down within a year or two, simply because the lack of work.

It is a rotten to the core-club

This is a small club thou, but it doesn't require much imagination how this work on an international scale

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25/11/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

originally posted by: artistpoet

Yes as I understand it ... Adam Weishaupt was first a Mason before founding the Bavarian Illuminati

It is ironic that so many today look at Church and State as the enemy when so too did the Bavarian Illuminati
... Were they visionary in seeing a future world free of the shackles of state and church ...

Yep, and the key was, they weren't anti-religion, they were anti-religious control. They found common ground with some tenets of masonry. Yep, making the people the controlling factor was a lofty goal. Unobtainable, as it were.

well this was kinda hypocritical ?

How so? You need to understand history in order to discuss this. In the late 1700's the church and government had massive control over the people. They could tax (see also steal) the people as much as they wanted, and get away with it. The church held massive power over it's flock. The Illuminati were free thinkers who wished to circumvent the authoritarian system and return the power back to the people. Many Freemasons at the time felt the same way. (look into the founding of the United States to see the outcome) Sadly, the people were too ignorant to keep that power and now the government rules the people again.

But I would love to hear why you think that is hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe freemasons know of an access portal to the other side.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I believe freemasons know of an access portal to the other side.

Ah, but the other side of "what"?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The other side...where dead people go

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

At no point does anything in the texts say or advocate to "avoid" telling the truth or lying to anyone

If your sworn to secrecy then you don't need the texts to tell you that. It being written down would be known as "evidence".
Your brother Masons aren't going to "grass" you in. By saying nothing you could be considered complicit.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I do understand history without the ideals that follow, if we do it old fashion, every town is run like a business.. The problem is never the authority its the instincts of Homo sapiens.. I hate stories and fantasies about freedom, yet you have no issues with planting and harvesting.. When a leader dies so does everything he stood for.. Work hard does reward itself, exploiting doesn't..

you act in the same manners as the Semites did before Sargon but embrace everything religion offers..

Masonry died in 1996

19 years of circus acts is enough

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I love how blind masons here tell us there's nothing to see. We've heard of just too many sources how the lower ranks know nothing at all and those higher ranks are sworn to secrecy which eventually makes them LIARS. Words of masons on ATS are either from ignorance or ommitance.

Secrecy.
Elitism.
Manipulation.
Secret rites.
Favoritism.

All of it is to the detriment of the majority, it's disgusting.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The Illuminati were free thinkers who wished to circumvent the authoritarian system and return the power back to the people. Many Freemasons at the time felt the same way.

At the time surely, but now that the power is with them, I think those days are long gone.

originally posted by: network dudeSadly, the people were too ignorant to keep that power and now the government rules the people again.

The government rules? That's some good cool-aid you've been drinking.

The government is ruled by the wealthy and powerful which many have ties to higher ranked masons.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: eisegesis

masons are fing c#*t$. They join a secret society and then take an oath to tell lies, but how they see it, they are keeping secrets, its classic psychopathic tactics. i hope they all burn, even the low level ones that aspire to be psychopathic liars.

Speaking of masonic oaths... In the early 1800s, there was an anti-masonic political party in the U.S.. Central to the party, was the idea that a person who took an oath to the Freemasons was bound to that oath and could not take a legitimate oath of office.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen
So you're one story is supposedly applicable to all of Freemasonry? LOL You apparently never took any courses on logic or statistics.

Plus, what's wrong with using networks? If I know someone to be a plumber, why shouldn't I use them? Last I checked, free market allows for someone to do business with whomever they wish.

a reply to: EA006
That's a nice assumption Commodore-64.

a reply to: rajas
Masonry is still alive.

a reply to: theMediator
Blind Masons? Nope. I have great eye sight.

You've heard anti-Masons speaking the same bull# that you want to hear. You guys peddle this "low level" and "high level" crap around, but are incapable of describing how everything within Freemasonry works. It's always quoting the same old sources that have been debunked time and time again. You guys are tantamount to a parrot, repeating something its told.

There's nothing wrong with secrecy either. Secrecy doesn't make one a liar; that's just absurd and ignorant. It's hubris really.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The government is ruled by the wealthy and powerful which many have ties to higher ranked masons.

Provide some names and the Lodges they belong to.

a reply to: MotherMayEye
A bunch of misguided religious zealots and political fascists in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

I agree, that time is long gone. And yes, the wealthy elite do drive the government.

but, you spout all sorts of "knowledge" about high ranking masons, so name them. Let's hear who they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Really? A portal to visit the dead.
I'm joining the Masons so I can go see my grand parents.....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I want the world to move into the future..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Really? A portal to visit the dead.
I'm joining the Masons so I can go see my grand parents.....

Be warned, it smells like mothballs and menthol there.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Thanks.
You didn't deny it......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join