It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
anyone can join a Masonic lodge just go ask. It's club like any other. You can be in a motorcycle chapter,lions club,rotary, Shriners, Boy Scouts. You can even be a Legion member and go drink with a bunch of people if that's your thing. Nothing inherently evil.

a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Obama is just not a member. He has stated this publicly.

I can't imagine a more reliable source...

originally posted by: PrinceHall06
Barack Obama is indeed a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason.

originally posted by: PrinceHall06
My source is having sat in open Lodge with Brother Obama.

The proof is in this video starting @ 3:30:

We know that Obama is a Mason, that is an indisputable fact...

Rogelio Amaral the man who wrote the Spanish Mason letterhead document in the video testifies that Obama is a Mason. Here is the link to the video mentioned in the video...

www.youtube.com...

The amplification of a picture of President Obama, which was published in Newsweek magazine May 24, 2008, revealed a Masonic emblem in the ring he was wearing on his right hand. Picture of young Obama at the graduation of Punahou School in Hawaii. Expert observers affirm it is a Masonic handshake. Observe how Obama's hand is practically horizontal, when normally, it would be vertical. And curiously, a letter G shows up in the image's background.

www.intmensorg.info...

edit on 25-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: network dude

Not really a relevant list to the statement you made....they're all dead.
Dead Freemasons can't rule the world.....unless....you're using that secret portal to converse with them?

My post was in response to this post:

originally posted by: theMediator
The government is ruled by the wealthy and powerful which many have ties to higher ranked masons.

If this poster claims this, shouldn't it be OK to ask for verification? I'd like to know who these "higher ranked masons" are.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas
Don't we all.

a reply to: EA006
Apparently you don't know what "assumption" means.

a reply to: MotherMayEye
You're missing the first part of that speech, particularly where he calls for more secrecy.

This speech was about the need for both transparency and secrecy in the government as well as the responsibility of the press. You're misrepresenting his words in a poor attempt to demonize a private organization. You have to take his speech and place it in the proper context, not just your perspective which, apparently, lacks objectivity and intellectual integrity.

Apparently you suffer from confirmation bias.

a reply to: artistpoet
Except he was:

I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

If He was, we would claim him. Not that I think he is anything other than the worst president ever, but he is famous, and at least some people like him.

but then there's this:
www.midnightfreemasons.org...

SO IS BARACK OBAMA A FREEMASON?
There is no evidence that Barack Obama is a Freemason--neither the Grand Lodge of Illinois nor the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Illinois have any record of him being made a Freemason. And no information has come from the Grand Lodges of any other state he lived in indicating he was ever a member of the fraternity. If President Obama were a Freemason, you'd hear about it. Those Grand Lodges would be proclaiming that fact far and wide as they do with every President and famous man that has been a Freemason.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

So unless you can cite his lodge number and or location, I think we can conclusively say, no, he is not.

ETA: and the pictures of a black set of hands with a masonic ring at the presidents seal, only proves that a black man, had a ring, and touched that emblem. You do understand that in order for that to be proof of something you would need to see who those hands were attached to right?

edit on 25-11-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks blatz warm, and washes it down with a Milwaukees Best.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The proof is in this video starting @ 3:30:

We know that Obama is a Mason, that is an indisputable fact...

Rogelio Amaral the man who wrote the Spanish Mason letterhead document in the video testifies that Obama is a Mason. Here is the link to the video mentioned in the video...

www.youtube.com...

The amplification of a picture of President Obama, which was published in Newsweek magazine May 24, 2008, revealed a Masonic emblem in the ring he was wearing on his right hand. Picture of young Obama at the graduation of Punahou School in Hawaii. Expert observers affirm it is a Masonic handshake. Observe how Obama's hand is practically horizontal, when normally, it would be vertical. And curiously, a letter G shows up in the image's background.

www.intmensorg.info...

LOL, that's "an indisputable fact"? A guy from Mexico said so, so I MUST accept it?

What a joke.

Perhaps next you can post some pictures of awkward handshakes with the queen as proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I get my eyes examined at least once a year...I have to since I got LASIK surgery.

Secrecy isn't bad and your poor misquoting of JFK hasn't proven otherwise.

Secrecy is needed in a free society. Secrecy is synonymous with privacy and privacy is a keystone to a free society.

a reply to: Macenroe82
Yikes! In some of the invitational groups I'm in this is true, but my Lodge has many people in their 20s and 30s. Most of our officers are under 40.

Obama is not a Mason. Your source is nothing more than hearsay and conjecture. I'd like to see his Lodge and Valley if you believe he is a Mason.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Noted ...
Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Perhaps next you can post some pictures of awkward handshakes with the queen as proof.

Unfortunately not as the royal corgis chewed them up beyond recognition

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think free masons are a myth.
I called around and they all charge top dollar for stone work.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You can pretty much find anything you want about freemasonry on the net.
The way I see it is the oaths taken are more a pledge to your brothers that you are a trustworthy man. By keeping these 'secrets' you know if you need to have a personal chat with a brother mason about anything he will not blurb it out for all to hear.

Secondly the fact so many well known people are masons is not a conspiracy.
Masonry takes a good man and makes him better.
Out of the thousands of good men, surely some will hold power.

Lastly, if you ever doubt the character of Masons, knock on the lodge door and ask to speak to a Mason, in my lodge, you will probably be invited for supper after our next regular communication.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So did this guy just post and run?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
So did this guy just post and run?

Shocking.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
Go to your local lodge and ask.

Simple as that.

I do not think it's that simple, some of the Freemasons has to know you,well as the recommendation.
It also needs to be a person of some influence in its midst,right?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Nope. Just got home from work.

I posted this late last night, waited a few hours and left dissapointed. Today, while at work, I'm usually able to squeak in a few responses, but this week has been incredibly demanding. I could have been pulled away from my desk at any moment and didn't want to leave the conversation unexpectedly. Give me a few to catch up.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yea! what the funk is their purpose? I think maybe some of them who are serious about ancient knowledge memorize and study this stuff but it seems TPTB who are all over the news an stuff would only be apart because all the cool people are doing it. I doubt they study this ancient knowledge. I say we start all over. so long and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I'm a Mason and many of my friends are. And we're not evil, or corrupt. And neither is our lodge.

I know a black guy, so I'm not racist.

I think you've taken in a big load of media hype. Yes there were many famous people who were masons. And those famous people may have done bad things. But that doesnt mean Masonry is bad, nor are all the people in Masonry bad.

If Freemasonry was anything else than what it is portrayed, then it couldn't further the agenda it has comfortably. You may be unaware, but the bad ones hide behind your good nature. The evidence is mounting.

Many Catholic priests are pedophiles and bad people who have done bad things. They belong to the Catholic church. Therefore all people who are Catholics are pedophiles and bad people.

Is that a fair assessment?

Really? I thought Masons were more logical than that. From the OP:

I believe there is a front to dissuade and a full scale agenda happening in unison, leaving us confused and bewildered.

You don't have to know you're a part of the agendas in order to contribute to them. Your humble servitude is the illusion that must be maintained in order to further specific agendas of higher ranking members. I would expect most Masons don't have a clue what they're hiding and any evidence to support that notion is quickly denied. There is a quick reaction to defend the "good" when of course that is all that you've been privy to.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
OP I honestly tell if this was written tongue in cheek or not.

Are you joking in the OP, or are you serious?

Serious, with a side of hot sauce.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm a pseudo-free-mason... And all we do is weigh and measure people that call themselves Christians of good faith. We love to test their hearts.
I personally failed every test they had. 34 of them.
Then I did not contribute to the 72 Demands (lesser keys) of this great house.
For all my lacking thereof... I am banished forthwith to the loneliness of infidelity.

Happy Thanksgiving! May God Have Mercy On Your Souls....

edit on 25-11-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join