It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

when i say burn i obviously mean stds, were is your head at man.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

what are the requirements for application

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

being sworn to secrecy is a nice way of saying being sworn to not tell the truth, when one doesn't tell the truth they are lying, thus swearing to be a liar if you break it down enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
Being over 21 years old, male, and of good character.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
being sworn to secrecy is a nice way of saying being sworn to not tell the truth, when one doesn't tell the truth they are lying, thus swearing to be a liar if you break it down enough.

No, it isn't. We just don't discuss things and honestly, nothing in Masonry is secret anymore -- it's all on the internet. Just because I wouldn't answer questions about my intimate relations I have with my wife doesn't mean I'm lying. It's private between us.

At no point does anything in the texts say or advocate to "avoid" telling the truth or to lie to anyone.

My head is reading your ridiculous post about wanting a group of people who have done NOTHING to you, to "burn" as you put it. Did you know Masonry is one of the largest groups who donate to charity?
edit on 25-11-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

donations? they also advocated slavery.

edit on 25-11-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

one of your most famous american free masons

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

No, it isn't. We just don't discuss things and honestly, nothing in Masonry is secret anymore -- it's all on the internet. Just because I wouldn't answer questions about my intimate relations I have with my wife doesn't mean I'm lying. It's private between us.

At no point does anything in the texts say or advocate to "avoid" telling the truth or to lie to anyone.

My head is reading your ridiculous post about wanting a group of people who have done NOTHING to you, to "burn" as you put it. Did you know Masonry is one of the largest groups who donate to charity?

whats the sword ceremony all about?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Don't know. I'm in Craft Masonry and the only "sword" play and use is during Installation when the Tyler is appointed.

You could be talking about some other order which I don't belong to at the moment.

Soz.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You might find these interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

when will you be switching orders?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm not American, I'm from the UK and I don't know about UK-based Freemasonry being an advocate of slavery.

Besides, the butler at our lodge, who happens to be of African descent, WANTS to be a butler, so... you know.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I won't be. I have too many other things to do outside of Masonry and it isn't "free", as it were.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

i take it u say uk because you dont want to give up ur nationality. because if you did i could present a uk fremason that also had slaves.

a butler would be a bad as$ job, i would love to be in charge of a bunch of maids and know my "masters" secrets

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

what is the aplication process?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

i take it u say uk because you dont want to give up ur nationality. because if you did i could present a uk fremason that also had slaves.

I thought it was rather obvious when I said I wasn't an American and lived in the UK it heavily implied I was British.

Allow me to clarify it for you : I am British.

And even if you did - what does that prove? People in the past had slaves, some of those people may have been freemasons. Like i alluded to earlier - some Catholics are pedophiles. I could (far more) easily provide you a list of famous Catholics who are child abusers. What will that prove? Are ALL catholics child abusers?

a butler would be a bad as$ job, i would love to be in charge of a bunch of maids and know my "masters" secrets

I was being facetious. We don't have butlers.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You wanna know their biggest secret, we are all stupid..

Its so weird looking at grown men roleplaying with my ancestrial heritage.. But if you like it that much, go ahead, by all means..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

and i was playing along with with your joke i would never be a butler. I am too pretty and would attract the the masters wife and mistresses.

dude either way any boys club that spans a significant amount space and time is corrupt. just run the odds, if you continue to defend it like i said i hope ur urethra burns on this day,

(its funny I mention urethra, because i hear the free masons are all about the phallic symbols)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

www.masonsmart.com...

I'm not a Freemason and I could be wrong but more than likely after you call or email the lodge they will invite you to tour the lodge/have dinner at the lodge, they will get to know you (you need 2 Freemasons to sponsor your membership), they run a back ground check (make sure you aren't a felon)/there is an interview, and then after all that they will vote on your membership.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

dude either way any boys club that spans a significant amount space and time is corrupt. just run the odds, if you continue to defend it like i said i hope ur urethra burns on this day,

I'm not saying there aren't bad apples; they exist in all aspects of organised society. I'm defending the lodge I belong to and against the implications that the organisation is up to no good as a whole.

The people in my lodge are genuinely good, decent people, who contribute to the community and work to promote charity. I don't see what the issue is with that. You can go back in history and find all sorts of crimes or issues with things people did in the past -- but can you honestly use that as a means to judge people now? I wouldn't accuse or assume a German person today of being a Nazi because people of his country in the past were Nazis.

(its funny I mention urethra, because i hear the free masons are all about the phallic symbols)

You see what you want to see. I don't see that but then, I don't have that fixation I guess (shrug). Nothing wrong with that of course, to each their own.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

a hidden homosexuality joke on my behalf, clever.

what is funny is you keep arguing that since everybody in history has done some evil or the other that it shouldn't be only attributed to free masons. so no denial, and using the two wrongs make a right fallacy. sounds like a classic politician statement that we would have heard through out the ages from free masons that have been politicians and leaders within our history throughout the world. sounds like they get you guys thinking like a politician even at the lowest levels of free masonry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join