It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Only thing you hold dear is keeping that dime in your pocket.

All that Gold in the vaults... Gypsy gold...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Gipsy gold has a purpose.. They can't spend it..

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

They can't steal it back either... Locked up in Masonic Vaults... At the bottom of Castles and Churches.
edit on 1-12-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Oh it's the gypsies gold.. Doesn't matter who sits on it.. It's cursed

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why is it cursed?

What about Gypsies wearing their own Gold? Is that cursed too??

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: Lora73
So you posted a picture of something you're not sure of or know the context in which they were gathered? Hmmmm...

I am not a member of their order to know why they meet and what they discuss. Not everyone is quite so free to openly say "I'm a mason" . By the way it is Grand Orient de France

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
[Anti-Masonic Conspiracy Theorist turned Freemason]

When I first embarked on my Truth/Conspiracy journey, I fell prey to the anti Freemasonic and Illuminati propaganda. I have looked into many of the prevalent conspiracy theories, exposés, and "insider" depositions. Superficially, the Freemasonic opposition is very convincing in their assertions and presentations. However, many assumptions and accusations fall apart upon serious research and inquiry.

I put down the Masonic conspiracy theories and began to read the literature of noted Freemasons. What I found were beautiful works dedicated to ethics, morals, altruism, self-improvement, psychology, and consciousness.

Today, I belong to a Continental Order of Co-Freemasonry. With all due amity, recognition, and respect to my brothers of the "Regular" Anglo-American Orders, I personally chose to join my current Obedience because of its greater inclusive nature. The Order I belong to does not exclude or segregate based upon race, gender, belief, or disbelief. It is a beautiful testament to mankind to enjoy the Brotherhood and fellowship of men and women of all walks of life under the same Lodge. We work to the glory of the Great Architect of the Universe and/or to the Perfection of Humanity.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes.

If you don't see any difference between the KKK and Freemasonry then you must be blind.

The GOF? Not really a beacon of Freemasonry are they? They tossed aside the Ancient Landmarks and misused the name of Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
rituals and robes are silly. i mean really.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

just because your black you cant condone slavery, thats racsist. black people were slave traders at some point as well

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

You asked me who they were, I told you.

Do not worry I do not like them them also, not because they are Freemasons, but because they are not good persons.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4
Why do you think rituals are silly? Rituals are a part of human nature.

Why aren't they good people?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Knowledge is power. Information is power. The secreting or hoarding of knowledge or information may be an act of tyranny camouflaged as humility

Lets get away from the magic and mystery, the lodges forms a information network. Thats what you are, most freemasons are good people. Freemasonry gives a purpose and cloud it in rituals..

It isnt that hard to suppress the freemasonry, you just stop funding the core. The pro bono numbers is what makes its strength, since they do it without a salary..

My ancestors made a mistake a long time ago.. Without the tools of theology and philosophy your cause will always faulter, cause of the simple reason.. You are but a man.

Mark the freemasonry as a cult that opposes the states interests. Make the lodges into religious sanctuaries.
edit on 2015112 by rajas because: Somethings are simple

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
None of what you said is true -- it's all fear mongering.

I would say the same thing about the inner workings of a board meeting of a private company. Just because I can't see what they do, doesn't mean it's nefarious.

I like how you have no idea what Freemasonry actually is, but you're very willing to label it a cult that "oppose the states interests". What interests are those? What does Freemasonry oppose or is in conflict with that country's ideals?

Charity? Good will? Wanting to be a better person?

We do not suppress information. We do not tell you what you should think or what religious views you should have. We don't have ANY political motives in our meetings or the lodge - in fact it's forbidden.

What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Ill tell a story instead based on facts;

A traveler walked by a house. As hungry he, an apple tree arouse just a few meters within that simple built tree fence.
He looked right and he looked left and saw a strange mark carved on the fence. His stomach could bare no more, so the traveler jumped over the fence and took an apple. And suddenly a man came out with a shotgun and blew his face off..

A year later a gipsy came walking the same way as the traveler did. Hungry as he was, he also noticed that apple tree. But instead of jumping the fence he looked around for markings. And when he finally saw them he continued to walk a few mile ahead, where he was greated with open arms. He shared the story with all his gipsy friends, but one traveler after another fell to that barrel of that shotgun.

Freemasonry adopted the essential skills, based on a cloak of disguise and someones good heart. It offered lies without proper schooling to look into anyones mind. Ideals of single people told the secret to their brothers, like a childs story of being somewhat more important than someone actually is.

You indulge in the lesser key of the latin rules, and still demand to hold that Rosebud and call it yours.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ooh! I love stories "based on facts". Kind of like "Titanic" or "300 -- essentially 100% accurate.

But in my lodge, we're not allowed to bring shotguns anymore, since the mass, "Face-blowing off" scandal of '72. So, you know....

Excellent anecdote, though, with no real resemblance to anything in modern day Freemasonry. (sigh)
edit on 2-12-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

though, with no real resemblance to anything in modern day Freemasonry

Cult, well you call it fraternity. Like i said numerous times, with proper schooling its a cult.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

"With proper schooling" to mean what? When taught "wrong" it becomes a cult? When schooled with incorrect values? Incorrect assumptions?

Explain what you mean by "proper schooling".

Any social gather of people, if under the wrong assumption or being "led" under false pretences could be bad. Freemasonry isn't "schooling" anyone in anything...

I get the feeling I'm wasting my breath/fingerstrokes as no matter what I or any other Mason here says, you're 100% convinced Freemasonry is up to no good and is a "cult". Is that the case?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You are being trolled brother. Let the low hanging fruit just rot away as it should.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
rituals and robes are silly. i mean really.

So when you went to the lodge, you didn't enjoy the rituals? Because talking about something you have never experienced and acting as if you did, is silly. I mean really silly. And we rarely wear robes. Only during 3rd degrees and then only 17 of us.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join