It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Praise Jesus!

Hail Cthulhu!!!

By his most merciful insanity we will scour the earth of those who oppose us!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just looked up the nearest lodge to me ...
Their site has a photo and lo and behold my neighbour is on there

I always thought he was a Mason and now that is confirmed.
He is the Charity Steward for his lodge ...
The lodge is one of the oldest 1795

So that is another confirmed Mason who I know ...
Should make interesting conversation next time we meet ...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0hlord
From what I understand, Freemasons hold live by the Golden principle "dont do to others what you wouldn't do to yourself".

That's not a masonic principle, in so much as it's just a common sense human principle, really.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Just looked up the nearest lodge to me ...
Their site has a photo and lo and behold my neighbour is on there

I always thought he was a Mason and now that is confirmed.
He is the Charity Steward for his lodge ...
The lodge is one of the oldest 1795

So that is another confirmed Mason who I know ...
Should make interesting conversation next time we meet ...

I bet there is a lot of cool history with a lodge that old. I'd bet the lodge number is very low. (mine is 147, meaning it was the 147th lodge to get a charter from the grand lodge of NC)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is from their home page

Alfred Lodge is one of the oldest lodges in the UK.
Its number, 546 ("Moderns") was warranted on April 27th, 1795, the number changed at the Union to 571, in 1832 to 384, and in 1863 acquired its present number.

In 1995, Alfred Lodge celebrated its Bicentenary. Being one of the oldest Masonic lodges, Alfred Lodge is still striving to promote the Masonic values and is always interested in welcoming likeminded men from diverse backgrounds who share the same moral values.

www.alfredlodge.co.uk...

Edit to add ... The present Lodge number is 306

edit on 30-11-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Got me curious as to which is the oldest Lodge

Google brought up this

www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...

The Oldest Masonic Lodge in the World
The oldest Masonic Lodge in the world (with verifiable lodge minutes) is the Lodge of Edinburgh No. 1, Edinburgh, Scotland...sometimes known as Mary's Chapel

www.lodgeofedinburgh.org.uk...
edit on 30-11-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I respect and admire the Freemasons as a group of people who try to do good things; I see nothing bad with their vows and rituals. They come a long way so maybe their ways are a bit old fashioned.
I never understood what people have against them, really. Facts, not rumors.
Nobody ever proved their ill intentions.
There are many threads here on ATS where freemason members answered the questions of all with patience and understanding.
I can't just get it what is with all the hate and envy.

Anyway, I'm not gonna argue about that. Just wanted to be noted that not everyone here is against Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2015 by Lora73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

By your logic, you are also saying that all the CIA employees who walk over the CIA seal at the entrance of their building every day are "anti-US" or against the CIA.

No, that would be your logic since you seem to infer disrespect if someone walks on or stands atop a symbol imbedded in the floor.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Masons are not anti-Christians you say, so why stepping on Christian symbols, why throw under their feet something they are not against it?

By your logic, you are also saying that all the CIA employees who walk over the CIA seal at the entrance of their building every day are "anti-US" or against the CIA.

CIA Seal

I understand what you say but to me there is no logic that something that you respect you throw on the floor. Can you put a national flag on the floor?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Can you put a national flag on the floor?

You can even have them in your swimming pool...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

"They aren't "stepping on it" as in disrespecting it. You're assuming from your biased perspective that they are against Christianity, but I would say that most of those men there are Christian. They made it the center of their room, but I'm curious as to what order this is as not everything is true or legitimate Freemasonry. I like that floor design really cool as I'm also a member of the Red Cross of Constantine."

They did not call me the last meeting so that I do not know who they are exactly

One of these pictures were taken in secret as you can assume. But I can ask around and tell exactly which order they are if you're interested.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Lora73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You can even have them in your swimming pool...

As I said, for me there is no logic.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
I respect and admire the Freemasons as a group of people who try to do good things; I see nothing bad with their vows and rituals. They come a long way so maybe their ways are a bit old fashioned.
I never understood what people have against them, really. Facts, not rumors.
Nobody ever proved their ill intentions.
There are many threads here on ATS where freemason members answered the questions of all with patience and understanding.
I can't just get it what is with all the hate and envy.

Anyway, I'm not gonna argue about that. Just wanted to be noted that not everyone here is against Freemasons.

Neither am I against them, I know some of them personally they are all very educated,very polite people,unselfish... and they have many positive qualities but sometimes they cross the line. And somehow I'm not used to miss hearing something that bothers me.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

By His mighty Grace I'm protestant Born Again Christian.
Praise The Lord

Yes, I believe that explains a lot right there. I had some family members who were taken in by the Born Again cult religion. Turned them into zombies for years. They finally got back to normal several years ago.
Praise Jesus!
could you elaborate pl. just curious

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

And somehow I'm not used to miss hearing something that bothers me.

No one should.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

By His mighty Grace I'm protestant Born Again Christian.
Praise The Lord

Yes, I believe that explains a lot right there. I had some family members who were taken in by the Born Again cult religion. Turned them into zombies for years. They finally got back to normal several years ago.
Praise Jesus!
could you elaborate pl. just curious

Aunt and Uncle, used to be really cool fun people. Catholic but just like the rest of us, relaxed a bit. Then they we "Born Again!". We had about 5-7 awkward years where they were against everything, Very staunch and no room for any interpretation. Then, I think they realized the had lost most of their good regular friends, and snapped out of it. Now they are good Catholics who aren't stuffy and self righteous. They said they left the church about the time they got back to semi-normal. Now they are as semi-normal as we are.

It's a form of brainwashing. You are told what to think and what's evil and bad, and a lot of it's based on bull#. I feel sad for those taken in. They miss so much of the world by being driven.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73
So you posted a picture of something you're not sure of or know the context in which they were gathered? Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They miss so much of the world by being driven.

That's aa really great quote especially in that context.

I regret thinking you were a disinfo agent now.
edit on 30-11-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It's a form of brainwashing. You are told what to think and what's evil and bad, and a lot of it's based on bull#.

Uhm, you serious on this?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join