It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I found what i was looking for.. ksigmason, i say this very rarely, thank you..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Perhaps we could sew a gold star on their jackets, or tattoo a serial number on their wrists.

Tell me, would you be more worried about a 32nd degree mason or a 3rd degree mason?

Cute but non-sequitur. I think a simple disclosure, similar to a tax form disclosure for anyone seeking public office would suffice. If I owned a million dollars in British Petroleum stock, wouldn't you want that disclosed prior to assuming office?

I would be more worried about the 32nd degree mason since it reveals the level of dedication to his cult. In the same way I would be more concerned about president Obama if he were an active member of the Muslim brotherhood rather than just a cultural Muslim from Indonesia.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
I would be more worried about the 32nd degree mason since it reveals the level of dedication to his cult.

Well, it took me only a weekend to get from 3° to the 32°. Some groups it took me years before I was even eligible to join. You seem to be too worried about other people's business.
edit on 4-12-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Well that's an interesting piece of information. I still maintain that membership in a secret society is a potential threat to democracy, no matter how well intentioned the society. I want my leaders to go open Kimono. No secret meetings behind closed doors, no un-advertised affiliations.

This is a conspiracy site after all and many here strongly suspect that many of those secret affiliations have agendas that are hostile to the common citizen. Moreover there is no shortage of such examples throughout history.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders
I would say the fact that citizens are free to affiliate and join fraternal organizations like the Freemasons demonstrates the strength of that democracy.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Well, it took me only a weekend to get from 3° to the 32°.

One day here.

But I was able to manipulate the energy market prior to that so they just let me cruise right on through the degrees until I reached my current high level. I was also able to get out of a ticket yesterday (75 in a 25 and passing a school bus) in court by doing some secret Mason moves that I saw Michael Jackson do in a music video, the judge liked the crotch-grab moonwalk.

Shamone. Heehee.

edit on 5-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I did the one day thing too. One LOOOOOOOOOONG day. I had a guy from my lodge next to me and he was afraid to wake me up for fear I was a violent waker. (in his defense, he is a Viet Nam vet, so I'm glad he didn't feel threatened)

I did a good job waking myself with loud snoring.

But I was impressed when they gave me my choice of countries to run.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was able to get ahead of the needy on thanksgiving pantry day.... I got the white meat.
How you ask... by wearing my masonic ring. It gets me ahead in life.

I also got my first grays this year... so you can definitely tell I'm high level.
I know more about masonry than the actual members.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
4° Geometry... I Cross The Line... And Thereafter... Was Forced To Carry That Cross. For Crown's Sake!

5° Mathematics... I Rediscovered The Aftermath Of My Actions And Was Forced To Learn The Finite Conclusion!

6° 7° 8° Logic... I Thought About My Lesson (6) And Soon Enough Convinced Myself (7) And Decided Thereafter To Stay In My Place (8)!

9° 10° 11° Rhetoric... I Learned To Speak Appropriately Of The Right And The Wrong...

11° Music... I Now Linger In The Song Of Songs...
a) Voice Of God b) Call To Arms c) Battle Cry d) Goodbye My Love e) Weeping Dog...

14° Grammar... I Can See The Traitor In The Midst.... I Read It Right!

33° Astronomy... A Heavenly Thought. The "Harem Above"...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
^ Those Are The 7 Farts I Wished I Had Not Learned.
I Shall Elaborate But Not Corroborate...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well I'm certainly not advocating the removal of the right to freely associate. I am advocating that those associations be made public for public "servants". Why is that offensive to you?

Wouldn't you want to know if your leader say had ties the Muslim brotherhood as an example? I'm certain Americans wished they knew all about Obama's associations prior to his election.

What if your leader had ties to the KKK or was a fundamentalist christian or belonged to a doomsday cult? Of those, I'm certain the fundamentalist christian would offend those on the left.

Pick your favorite group to hate or your favorite hate group, you'd like to know if your leaders support them yes?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Because being a Freemason is not a crime so one does not need to register or make known that association. Would you make them register their faith or with other affiliations with groups like the Kiwanis? Courts in Europe found that "Masonic registries" were discriminatory and a violation of human rights. The fact so many single out Freemasonry and want it "public knowledge" demonstrates the danger of that and the evil it would be used for.

Wouldn't you want to know if your leader say had ties the Muslim brotherhood as an example?

Except the Muslim Brotherhood is a known terrorist group and Freemasonry is not.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Well Adolf, I am glad you don't make the rules.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

May the masons commenting here be courteous enough to read my comments on skeptic overlords post in this section of ats. I find it strange that some of you are subscribed to that thread and have yet to comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dylan86

I have been following the thread ...

If I was Mason I would have given up on you long ago ...

You fail to see the point that secrecy is not a bad thing
At times it is necessary

Christians were once a secret society when persecuted

The Bavarian Illuminati were persecuted and purposefully became more elusive

The Knights Templar were also persecuted

So too Masons

Persecution springs from fear, fear of the devil, fear of loss of power and prestige.
Avarice too has a ugly face

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dylan86

Well, mostly because that is not a Q&A thread.

Try posting it in an active thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's not a crime but it's a potential conflict of interest. There is a reason why financial advisors and political leaders are often required to divulge their investments or turn them over to a private third party.

Knowing the affiliations of our leaders would clear up a lot of problems. I want to know who they associate with, what organizations they hold allegiances to and what philosophies they hold. It is similar to wanting to know a used car's history prior to buying.

I want to know what I'm getting into before I elect someone to rule our country. If you want to become a public servant you need to be held to higher standard and to be subject to more scrutiny than a normal citizen. It is not Hitlerian to advocate this and it is already standard practice in most other affiliations.

Since freemasons have had an undue influence on a number of our public institutions (as the obvious occult layout of Washington DC shows), a closer examination is definitely in order.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It's not a crime but it's a potential conflict of interest. There is a reason why financial advisors and political leaders are often required to divulge their investments or turn them over to a private third party.

Knowing the affiliations of our leaders would clear up a lot of problems. I want to know who they associate with, what organizations they hold allegiances to and what philosophies they hold. It is similar to wanting to know a used car's history prior to buying.

I want to know what I'm getting into before I elect someone to rule our country. If you want to become a public servant you need to be held to higher standard and to be subject to more scrutiny than a normal citizen. It is not Hitlerian to advocate this and it is already standard practice in most other affiliations.

Since freemasons have had an undue influence on a number of our public institutions (as the obvious occult layout of Washington DC shows), a closer examination is definitely in order.

Then join and find out. Quit taking the easy way out. Hell, I can complain all about the leaves in my yard, but if I don't get off my ass and rake them, the'll still be there tomorrow. Man up or shut up.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I'm certainly curious as to what the fuss is all about. However my religion enjoins me from oath taking and imprecations, and certainly from anything that even hints at occult practices. For this reason I suspect I would not be able to move forward in any meaningful manner. However I thank you for the invite.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I'm certainly curious as to what the fuss is all about. However my religion enjoins me from oath taking and imprecations, and certainly from anything that even hints at occult practices. For this reason I suspect I would not be able to move forward in any meaningful manner. However I thank you for the invite.

Actually, you don't need an invite, just curiosity. And nothing is in conflict with your religious beliefs. Even if your monsignor told you so. Of course they will excommunicate you as the Catholic Church decided not to understand freemasonry and continue with their mid evil beliefs. But as I have said before, I moved past the need to have a mediator with God, I found that he hears me without one. Peace be with you.

ETA: And of course you won't believe this, but there really isn't any fuss or huge secret knowledge. You learn why all those things you have hears about happen, you learn a lot about yourself and your relationship with God, and you learn how to be reminded of the lessons you learned so they stick with you for life. The only thing occult about it, is that the doors are closed to the meetings and degrees are in fact "hidden from view". But like I said, from the inside, it't not hidden, so not occult.
edit on 12-12-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus likes tea too, he just tries to look cool in front of the older kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join