It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shootings and... Meat Consumption?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I didn't say raw steak turns you into a dead cow, as you state eating turnips should then turn someone into a turnip, so your point is kinda moot.
Eating a dead animal's dead DNA and adrenaline filled carcinogenic burnt blood has finally been forced to be admitted by the BS FDA as slightly less than healthy lol, and if you want to ignore that, enjoy.
Science and logic says don't. America says do as you please. I say, I don't care, I'm healthy, and I know why.

Again. COLONIC.
Coming soon to a hole IN you. YAY MEAT!
edit on 24-11-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

I didn't say raw steak turns you into a dead cow, as you state eating turnips should then turn someone into a turnip, so your point is kinda moot.
Eating a dead animal's dead DNA and adrenaline filled carcinogenic burnt blood has finally been forced to be admitted by the BS FDA as slightly less than healthy...

Show me a citation from a credible source about the DNA part. Not, say, Mercola or the like.

You, at times are adrenaline filled. Yet it doesn't cause cancer. You're likely full of blood (maybe carrot juice by now, who knows...) but it's not causing you cancer yet either.

And, again, how do you think a plant's dead DNA is any different? I can't WAIT for that explanation.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You're such a fan of twisting other's words, I don't know how you're still here.

I didn't say it was, show me where I did.
Plants aren't meat eaters. They don't have free will and eat other things.
You know what else they don't have?Adrenaline.

Keep it up man, you just keep twisting my words into whatever fits your reality while ignoring those that actually affect it.

I've answered your questions, now comment on this - COLONIC.

Had one yet? You know, bottom (lol) line is, you WILL have one, or die.
I WILL NOT, and live longer.
The proof's in the puddin lol your puddins gonna be all tube-sucked out because it's brownies, just cookin into big cakes in there. Yum!

Got a reply to THAT?
Cuz so far, you just keep ignoring it like it's the ingredients on a Slim Jim or a doctors order or a message from the FDA.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Let's do this.
Want some stats? Here ya go, scientific stat:
How many people have been ordered by a doctor to STOP eating red meat or they will die?
Lots.
How many people have been ordered by a doctor to STOP eating veggies and tofu or they will die?
None.
Pretty f'n simple, to someone who's brain is functioning because it's not full of some other dead animal's DNA.
Others, seem to have this weird block for stuff like that, then die.
Darwin Award 2015 goes to Bedlam, congrats.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Alright, I'm a bit late to the party and haven't read through the entire thread, but the original post was just... amazing. Seriously, I was impressed by the sheer amount of idiocy required to reach such a blatantly absurd conclusion.

And again, mass shootings are primarily a problem in the USA. The generous gun laws are a far bigger factor in mass shootings than a person's diet. And no, red meat DOES NOT alter a person's DNA.

You're not producing any valid scientific studies. Come on, surely you must know that not everything you read on the internet is true. There are plenty of militantly vegan/vegetarian websites proclaiming the evils of meat consumption, but obviously, and I mean really effin' obviously, they have an agenda, based on their own personal opinions rather than actual scientific fact.

I went one year without eating meat in order to win a bet with a friend (I won). Nothing changed in my behaviour, and only effect was that I had to start taking iron supplements because I have kinda low iron, which is usually remedied by red meat.

Any person with half a brain will see that our digestion system is designed to be omnivorous. Not to mention that the consumption of red meat boosted the intelligence capacity of early humans; meat contains more energy than plant matter and - you know what, I won't go into too much detail because arguing with idiots will get me nowhere. Suffice it to say, veganism is a luxury of modern times.

If you're vegan or vegetarian, that's fine, nobody cares. But please, please don't be one of those insufferable dunces who attacks others for having a different diet.

I'm from a scientific background and encountering ludicrous claims like this just makes me kinda depressed as to how easy it is for uneducated people to fall for whatever nonsense they find on the internet.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I often ear the argument that "stuff" like hormones and antibiotics present in meat we eat affect us.

Here is the little bit I know: Drug absorption by digestive system is subject to 'first-pass effect' Link.

"is a phenomenon of drug metabolism whereby the concentration of a drug is greatly reduced before it reaches the systemic circulation."

If the animal's meat you eat is tainted with "drugs" at a therapeutic level, we can assume you will not eat the whole animal at once or even your own weight of it, thus not receiving the complete "effective" dose. Then the 'first-pass effect' will reduce concentration below effective therapeutic effect.

Further to this, what assurance the carrots you eat have not been grown in a soil spoiled by urine or feces from multiples animal who were contaminated with drugs of all kind?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think it is the other way round
They want us to eat less meat so we would become more submissive

You need meat it is food it will keep you alive
I know people who dont eat meat they live on pills and there skin is pail and they look unhealthy and brain dead too

I love animals lambs and cows
Are my favorite

God made all the animals on earth and they
Are for food
I remember a few years back with that Paula
Yates
I think when she wanted us all to drink
Rats milk
like WTF
There were some public figures like Tom Cruise who wanted to lower our meat intake
Like some conspiracy
Lessen the meat consumption and we become easier to control

Now im Hungary
edit on 24-11-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Well, it's not - and yet, I LIVE! somehow, lol.
What assurance do YOU have that the animal you ate, didn't eat an animal who ate feces or urine?
You don't. It's called washing vegetables.
Mushrooms grow on poop. Wash it off. A liver IS poop. Gross.
In shrimp, you can see the poop, eat it anyway. Gross.
In others, you can't, eat it anyway, gross.
You know what plants don't do?
Eat and poop. Not gross. Self-sufficient and healthy things, like I want to be.
What is meat?
A slave, dependent on, only fed by, the one who will kill it and eat it.

I'll go ahead and get metaphysical on you all for a minute, or as scientists call it, "logical, rational and intelligent, based on facts."
Sympathetic Vibratory Resonance is real. I don't want anything negative anywhere near me.
Of course, in that department, I have to accept that it's just gonna happen to a certain extent, and that exact extent is that which I cannot control and still function as a "normal" and contributing member of society.
SO, I have to take advantage of the things I can control, and trips to the hospital for tubes up my @$$ to remove large cake-like chunks of deadly toxins, is one thing I can avoid, and will, and even suggest to my friends and loved ones.

It's funny how you all just keep ignoring the colonic thing, and the "doctors never say don't eat veggies but often say don't eat red meat" thing.

Until one of you replies to one or both of those things, I have nothing else to say. You see Bedlam already stopped typing here to stuff another hotdog in his mouth with one hand and schedule a colonic with the other, so...yea.
I'm doing none of that. Ever.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
I think it is the other way round
They want us to eat less meat so we would become more submissive

You need meat it is food it will keep you alive
I know people who dont eat meat they live on pills and there skin is pail and they look unhealthy and brain dead too

I love animals lambs and cows
Are my favorite

God made all the animals on earth and they
Are for food
I remember a few years back with that Paula
Yates
I think when she wanted us all to drink
Rats milk
like WTF
There were some public figures like Tom Cruise who wanted to lower our meat intake
Like some conspiracy
Lessen the meat consumption and we become easier to control

Now im Hungary

Your grammar skills indicate the opposite, and I don't take pills.
I have a heart condition.
IF i ate red meat, I would need to take pills, and have a colonic.
I don't, therefore I am healthy. I just had an ultrasound and an EKG.
I said to the tech, "wow, 78bpm or so?"
I could tell. I'm a drummer, and very in tune with tempos and brainwave correlations. (Hz = BPM/60)
Yep, 76 actually. Close.
"Watch," I said. "It will drop in a matter of minutes to about 65-70 BPM."
I ran a 60BPM brainwave entrainment track in my head. I thought it'd take like 6-8 minutes, it was about 2.
Dropped to 63 fro 76 in TWO MINUTES. She just looked at me kinda weird while I kept talking about how seratonin and pain-relieving beta-endorphine production and turnover can be produced without pills or side-effects.

Try it. Try something if you care, does anyone in this thread actually give a flying smoked pig about health?
Then you're here because, why again?
What purpose does it serve you to promote meat consumption?
Less meat for you?
You love me and want to see me healthy because colonics and heart disease are awesome and doctor-recommended?
I'm confused by your illogic, and if I need dead adrenaline blood to understand it, now you're freakin me out a little, yall. What is this a cult of meat? Do you work for the "Pork Association?" Cuz that's a thing for some reason.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Ah, thanks for your most "enlightened" comments...

You don't. It's called washing vegetables.

Now I know that I'm quite safe since from now on, I will alway wash my meat before eating it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

AGAIN:
What purpose does it serve you to promote meat consumption?
Less meat for you?
You love me and want to see me healthy because colonics and heart disease are awesome and doctor-recommended?
I'm confused by your illogic, and if I need dead adrenaline blood to understand it, now you're freakin me out a little, yall. What is this a cult of meat? Do you work for the "Pork Association?" Cuz that's a thing for some reason.

No answer. You don't know why you say what you say, or care what i do.
That's not normal or mentally stable, yknow...it's really weird. OR -

ATS has policies against promoting products, so all you meat company employees really need to stop pushing it on us.
Oh, you're not? Then you're, what now?

Mad that I won't be in the next bed with tubes up our butts together for the colonic or what? I know misery loves company but you are TOTALLY on your own in that department bro.
Bark up another butt, mine's clean.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

Ah, thanks for your most "enlightened" comments...

Here's enlightenment for you - maggots grow way faster in decomposing meat than veggies. Yum, there's some bacteria for you. Ever been to a slaughterhouse? I have. Go to one, come back, then tell me a story, Mr. Dr. Meat. Until then, stop, you're not a dietitian. Obviously.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Here's enlightenment for you - maggots grow way faster in decomposing meat than veggies. Yum, there's some bacteria for you.

Yum, yum, checkout this Inuit delicacy: Kiviak

Also what to think of Fermented fish...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You're such a fan of twisting other's words, I don't know how you're still here.

Aren't you the one that thinks you can hear radio signals if they're between 20 and 20kHz? I didn't place it until I saw your avatar.

I'm still here because I am just that good.

I didn't say it was, show me where I did.
Plants aren't meat eaters. They don't have free will and eat other things.
You know what else they don't have?Adrenaline.

You're constantly going on about how eating meat is evil because of "dead foreign DNA". Yet plants are the same in this regard. You know what YOU don't have? Chlorophyll. How do you know what deep evil ingesting chloroplasts is doing to you? Also, animals don't tend to have long-lived phytoestrogens like soy.

eta: Mushrooms are called 'saprophytes' because they live on dead and decaying matter.

I've answered your questions, now comment on this - COLONIC.

Had one yet? You know, bottom (lol) line is, you WILL have one, or die.

In one sense, we're all going to die, "colonic" or not. But let's see - your constant repetition of this probably means you're one of those people who think that [food you are against] "plates" your colon, right? Despite it being an obvious lie?

Got a reply to THAT?
Cuz so far, you just keep ignoring it like it's the ingredients on a Slim Jim or a doctors order or a message from the FDA.

My reply is - you seem to be as at sea with biology as you are with basic physics.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Let's do this.
Want some stats? Here ya go, scientific stat:
How many people have been ordered by a doctor to STOP eating red meat or they will die?
Lots.
How many people have been ordered by a doctor to STOP eating veggies and tofu or they will die?
None.
Pretty f'n simple, to someone who's brain is functioning because it's not full of some other dead animal's DNA.
Others, seem to have this weird block for stuff like that, then die.
Darwin Award 2015 goes to Bedlam, congrats.

Wow, you consider that to be a "scientific stat"? Not that I expected a lot more from you.

As far as tofu goes...long lived phytoestrogens are not good for you.

Oh, and you're right back to "other dead animal's (sic) DNA". Why do you think any part of your body is full of any DNA you've consumed? Are you full of parsley DNA? Soybean DNA? Which do you think would be more disruptive to an animal, IF your idea had any merit? Being full of a lower life form's DNA, or another mammal?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Mushrooms grow on poop. Wash it off. A liver IS poop. Gross.

A liver is not excrement. In any way.

In shrimp, you can see the poop, eat it anyway. Gross.
In others, you can't, eat it anyway, gross.

You've got some sort of excrement fetish, right?

You know what plants don't do?
Eat and poop. Not gross. Self-sufficient and healthy things, like I want to be.

They "eat" by absorbing dead plant and animal material. And breath from animals. You're breathing plant crap right now, it's called oxygen.

And no matter what you do, you're going to eat and crap. Constantly. Until you die, which you will, vegan or no.

What is meat?
A slave, dependent on, only fed by, the one who will kill it and eat it.

Meat is concentrated plants.

I'll go ahead and get metaphysical on you all for a minute, or as scientists call it, "logical, rational and intelligent, based on facts."
Sympathetic Vibratory Resonance is real. I don't want anything negative anywhere near me.

In a sense, a very very limited sense, that's true - if you have a sound that resonates with a structure, then that structure will resonate with the sound and, to some extent, echo it. That's where it stops. YOU don't have 'vibrations' in the New Age sense, because there aren't any. And there aren't any negative vibrations.

Until one of you replies to one or both of those things, I have nothing else to say. You see Bedlam already stopped typing here to stuff another hotdog in his mouth with one hand and schedule a colonic with the other, so...yea.
I'm doing none of that. Ever.

No, Bedlam has other stuff to do at times.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Here's enlightenment for you - maggots grow way faster in decomposing meat than veggies.

No, we used to grow a lot of worms in end-stage compost though, so if you're into worms, by all means, eat your veggies.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I was young once and became a veggie for a girl who looked like tank girl
ahhh tank girl nic
....anyhow after a week I was having dreams of running through the woods naked punching deer and sheep and eating them raw.
It didn't last long but on the good side she as well became a meat eater.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Think about this...we meat eaters are actually helping the pig, cow sheep populations by eating them.
How many of these animals would be alive If we didn't need their meat? around a billion holy cows on earth how many do you think there would be If we didn't eat em?.
Plus everyone eats animals If you eat flour....eating animals....chocolate....eating animals....pasta you get the gist.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Oh and Bacon....meat eaters win any argument against meat eating by that word.

Bacon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join