It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shootings and... Meat Consumption?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is there a correlation? Maybe, maybe not, but I will point out some things; the human psyche is going crazy right now. There has been more mass shootings occurring now than in any other time in history. I mean, just off the top of my head, I could think of three mass shootings that have occurred in recent months; Paris shooting, Charleston church shooting, and Oregon immediately come to mind.

This is not normal people. For a human being to want to commit a mass shooting is beyond animalistic. From an evolutionary perspective, we are severely regressing as a species.

What is causing us ( I say us because, collectively, we are ONE race)to commit such horrible acts? Could it be the media, music we listen to, movies we watch, socioeconomic upbringing? What about our diet?

Let's ponder that last statement for a second. They say "You are what you eat". I whole heartedly believe in that. Well, meat is murder. Could it be that because society is consuming meat on a regular basis, it's influencing our thought patterns in a sick and twisted way? When we eat the meat, the DNA of the animal mixes up with our DNA. That's a fact. In fact, "eating ANY form of animal product will shut your DNA down...slowly". projectavalon.net...

So meat eating shuts our DNA down; doesn't sound too good! What if this meat consumption is actually causing us to devolve into a primitive, Neanderthal like state in which become obsessive about.... killing, survival, and lower vibrational, carnal thought patterns like lust, sex, etc.

Far fetched? Perhaps, but I'll let this quote from the Essene Gospel of Peace possibly back up my opinion;

"But he who kills the beast without a cause, though the beast attack him not, though lust for slaughter, or for its flesh, or for its hide, or yet for its tusks, evil is the deed which he does, FOR HE TURNED INTO A WILD BEAST HIMSELF".

So according to this text, it's not only evil to kill and eat flesh, but it causes one to devolve into a wicked beast!

Interesting.

Another thing to think about is pretty common sense; when was the last time a vegetarian shot up a school? Heck, we won't even ring a chickens neck, not to mention kill another human! That is just beyond our realm of comprehension. Another thing, if congress was all vegetarian or vegan, do you think they would continually push for war? I doubt it! We would probably be a much more peaceful nation. It's the blood foods (meat) we consume that messes with our DNA and causes us to think like maniacs and wage war, kill, etc.

On top of that, they just released a brand new study that claims that all processed meat is CARCINOGENIC and causes cancer. Yes, I know "everything causes cancer" and we're all going to die anyways, but it's not about that; it's about the QUALITY of your life and experience here on Earth. By eating healthy foods, you go from black and white TV experience to high definition TV experience, if you catch my metaphor.

Think I'm wrong? I got a challenge for you; try going vegetarian for a week, and see if it changes your thought patterns and way of thinking! If it doesn't, than you can come back to this thread and tell me how wrong My theory is. This was my mind set going vegetarian and it's been over a year and not looking back at all.

Anyways, just my opinion, obviously their could no zero correlation between the two things, but feel free to debate, and prayers to the Paris victims and their families.

Links:
www.bbc.com...
edit on 15-11-2015 by sekerofknowlege because: H

edit on 15-11-2015 by sekerofknowlege because: F

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
er, wasnt hitler a vegetarian?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Meat consumption is a catch 22. There is no way good to eat meat.

Undercooked = microbes/parasites/ germs/viruses/etc

Charred/Overcooked = Carcinogen carbon

There's a reason someone like "Christ" ate fish, bread, and wine. I'm not sold on pure vegan. I'm staunch supporter on consumption of seafood. Omega-3's and moderate mercury intake is vital to health.

Before anybody tells me all heavy metals are bad for you, do the research. There are good heavy metals and bad. Any heavy metal that is NOT conductive, typically a red flag, but not always. Colloidal Silver, Monatomic Gold/Platinum, Monatomic Rose Gold, are all healthy at the optimum intake. Heavy metals that pass the blood brain barrier that block electrical conductivity lead to adverse neurological conditions. Mercury when exposed to water and blood plasma actually produce UV-c light in your system. UV-c light cleanses your blood and tissues of microbial life. Go look it up.

Any natural food product that has free radicals and increases conductivity, for example coconut milk (which is infused with electrolytes) and bananas (source of potassium for electrolytics), are ambrosia. There a deliberate reason fruit are colorful and sweet to the palate. It's supposed to be a hint.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I've been toying with the idea for the past few months now, so have been seeking out a more varied selection of veg based meals with rice and beans. The trigger was the realisation of how vibratory information gets passed on via consumption, in a book by a Dr Ibrahim Karim; stuff I already knew but for some reason I felt a more urgent need to step up my efforts for change.

I did not know about actual DNA changes but it makes total sense, I'll look into that more. Not quite sure how I'll get through Christmas but at least the mindset change has started.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
But he never personally killed anybody and he was hemophobic. Maybe vegetarians make better mastermind villains?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Gandhi found this out during his movements. Good thread, thanks.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Gandhi found this out during his movements. Good thread, thanks.

It was most likely the fiber.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Some conspiracy says that pigs were actually genetically designed for human consumption to simulate cannibalism, due to certain similarities in biology. Makes you think why pork is shunned by so many cultures.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Propaganda, more than any other possibility, is the common denominator regarding motivation to commit mass shootings.

An individual who heeds propaganda as the truth among all other truths and adds to it his version of reality based upon religious texts or social media posts or literary texts and/or pharmaceutical medications or mind-altering drugs...is an individual most likely to carry out a mass shooting.

In my opinion, meat consumption may be correlation but it's not causation.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yes Yes Yes! I was just having this thought today, though it's been in circulation before. When you eat Vegetarian or Vegan your behavior changes. Especially if you go on a cleanse of the body with either water or fruit, herb and vegetables juices. Your true loving self begins to peak through the curtain of Carne asada. Most people will laugh at this idea until they drop the pork chop and raise their vibe with living foods that feed the soul. You take on the energy you consume just like the simple bad mood of someone close to you can affect your energy. Now eat that dead energy that was maliciously slaughtered and see what that does to your psyche. Along with everything else attempting to shat on your frequency. Great thread.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Adam Lanza was a vegan.

Pol Pot was a vegetarian.

Charles Manson was a vegan...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This sounds silly to me. I am not vegetarian (and hope never to be) and have never had any desire to go kill people. People that are crazy are going to do what they do regardless of diet.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

All of which runs completely counter to Hitler being, at least, a "fish only" vegan.

But oh that's right, he didn't personally kill anybody so he doesn't count.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

He was not.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Adam Lanza was a vegan.

Pol Pot was a vegetarian.

Charles Manson was a vegan...

Don't forget Ted Bundy.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ok, some vegetarians have been psychopathic killers.
Doesn't change the fact that all omnivores are psychopathic killers. Oh. Wait.

Never mind.
edit on 11/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't know if he counts. I thought he was a pescatarian. Also adopting it after being incarcerated seems like it doesn't count.

This is one of the silliest threads I've seen on ATS. Most serial killers wore shoes!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Most serial killers wore shoes!

Makes sense. Being shod removes your connection to Mother Earth. One cannot remain sane under those circumstances.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeah, it's the meat. lol.

10 flags ? boy, how ATS has changed.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Domo1

Most serial killers wore shoes!

Makes sense. Being shod removes your connection to Mother Earth. One cannot remain sane under those circumstances.

But wait, they also breathed air. Air is natural.

Uh oh...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join