It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
so if your seeking the secrets of the craft..i advise you to dig deeper than what you are being told..
trust me ,i know..and i am not in a secret society..so i do hold a key to the knowlege...i have never walked the same path as 99% of you do..
i am surprised in myself for even being on a site like this...i do find it most curious and amusing and there is some good knowledge on here

And exactly what makes you qualified to know this while all the members on this board who ARE in secret societies don't!?!? Sorry, but I don't trust that you know this. You THINK you know, but why ever would you think that ONLY YOU are privvy to knowledge that the majority of intelligent upstanding citizens of this world are not!?!? I'm curious as to what your reply to this will be...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
How do you that we're not the "elitists" you're talking about and trying to cover this up so the unsuspecting won't suspect..... HMMMM????

Senrak!!! Be careful what you say! You know what our higher-ups will do to us if we say too much!!! Oops! I've said too much!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Senrak...the masons on this board are all very upstanding people and would never stoop to misinformation...would they?

There is no way any one of them would hijack a thread and divert it away from something and hearing you say such a dreadful thing makes me shiver.

In fact, all through history, the masons have always written their books for the layman, never obfuscating, but ever being clear on their intent.
Besides, they're like the Rotary club...pure souls only desiring to make life easier for those less fortunate.

Surely you know that I wrote that VERY tongue-in-cheek...

I'm literally sick to death of the garbage that greenguy and his kind spew about the "elite" and the "high-degree" Masons who are the only ones privy to the true secrets. Amazing that they can be so pathetic as to believe that they (who from their mostly incoherent ramblings aren't even ELIGIBLE to be Freemasons) can know more than some of us who live it day in and day out....and I'm not referring to those who are just dues-paying members, I mean those who are dedicated to the Craft. THAT, Masqua, should make you shiver!

I mean what a load of useless dribble.... No thinking person could POSSIBLY believe that kind of nonsense . . . but I guess that's why folks like greenman do...

[edit on 20-2-2005 by senrak]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Senrak!!! Be careful what you say! You know what our higher-ups will do to us if we say too much!!! Oops! I've said too much!!!

I'm afraid you're right. I just got a message on my shoe-phone from the Exalted Grand Venerable....well...you know...

He says it's time to destroy ol' greenghoul's toilet.

Where or where is Mirthful Me....?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm afraid you're right. I just got a message on my shoe-phone from the Exalted Grand Venerable....well...you know...

I've received orders on my brain-chip to execute plan #216 (that's 6*6*6!!!). All masons reading this should know what to do. John, you're my friend.. but I've been brainwashed to think that any order I receive from the higher-ups is waaay more of a priority than any friendship or relationship I have. You know what that means...

...the toilet has got to go.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Once again defending greenmansmind...I wish to point out that the Secret Societies are not the only ones privy to ancient knowledge. If one were to take an interest and stick with it over many years, then that person may even know more, through diligent and careful study, than some who are taught such information through the esoteric Fraternaties.

Not that I would think of myself as such a one...I know nothing!

There is a huge difference between those who are taught by others and those who teach themselves. The analogy of sheep and wolf comes to mind, for some strange reason.

Is there not a similarity to a church congregation when you envision a Fraternity?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

...the toilet has got to go.

C'mon guys, you know what we've said about this:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If one were to take an interest and stick with it over many years, then that person may even know more, through diligent and careful study, than some who are taught such information through the esoteric Fraternaties.

Careful study of WHAT!?!? Conspiracy thories? Circumstancial evidence? Circular logic?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Tis better to be thought a fool

did not say that i was the only one privy..to knowledge..I by myself am not all of the 1%....I did not say i think i know..it goes beyond the thinking mind for me..and beyond a trying.
i do aquaint myself with many upstanding citizens of this world & Ii also feel it to be a great honor to have met them through synchronistic events while i walk my path.
nor do i feel qualified thou more so I am chosen..
i did not ask for any of this..much of it has been in me for as long as i can remember.& i remember back to an infants age.
i have never looked at structure before as ,the way we have been told..

i have often wondered why i can not be like the majority..seems to be an easier path..thou i do not wish for it.
i see a bit of a hell around me..mental states of others,i dont think i am better for not being there,i dont think more of me,when i look at the same ole pile of ashes and create..
look for the good in all.
i do walk alongside the same path
on my path
just like everybody else
hmm
climbing the spiral
just like all of you i seek words
words to me have allways been insignificant ..the silent knowledge that i know,searching to put it in words.
why,so i can relate to others & be able to help them on their own level..so to not sound like i am speaking a ridule.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Once again defending greenmansmind...I wish to point out that the Secret Societies are not the only ones privy to ancient knowledge. If one were to take an interest and stick with it over many years, then that person may even know more, through diligent and careful study, than some who are taught such information through the esoteric Fraternaties.

Not that I would think of myself as such a one...I know nothing!

There is a huge difference between those who are taught by others and those who teach themselves. The analogy of sheep and wolf comes to mind, for some strange reason.

Is there not a similarity to a church congregation when you envision a Fraternity?

I guess I don't know what you're saying here. Freemasonry DOES NOT teach. The Freemason is taught to FIND. (i.e. STUDY) Many Masons (sadly) don't do this. Those are the dues-paying members I'm talking about...but those who DO study and who DO learn...aren't the "elite" They're Masons. The dues-paying members...well...they're Masons, too...hardly sheep.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

[much rambling snipped]
..so to not sound like i am speaking a ridule.

a "ridule" ? ?
I wish to hell you'd speak in Engulush...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

[much rambling snipped]
..so to not sound like i am speaking a ridule.

a "ridule" ? ?
I wish to hell you'd speak in Engulush...

C'mon man, "a riddle". International board here. I had no problem deciphering it.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
C'mon man, "a riddle". International board here. I had no problem deciphering it.

Yeah, I got it.

I'm still stuck on him saying that he seeks words...and words have always been insignificant to him.

I'm a firm believer that one shouldn't drink heavily (or smoke pot) and post.

But that's just my opinion [shrug]

Going to bed now....new job starts in the a.m. Lots of mistyries to solve...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i find it very amusing..wish i was a fat man so i could giggle...to read from those that consider themselfs so higher up..filled with knowledge speak the way you do about others..who is dribbling..

silent warrior
i am not in a secret society nor would i ever consider..nor a religion,thou born into one..not one specific philosophy..

i have walked a path,never dedicated to entertainment..it has purley been a path of the way.
i have never had a teacher.
thou have met storytellers shamans priest,clarvoyants,cia,goverment scientist,sorcerers,monks of different kinds,elite international people,crazy fools some seemd,ridules,guides to reality beyond what our eyes see,.the list goes on.....
you can believe what you want,trust who you want..it is not i who am responsible for making you sick..where is your strength..dont let me get the better of ya....i am not here to threaten you..i would give you the cloth of my body

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Going to bed now....new job starts in the a.m. Lots of mistyries to solve...

Good luck tomorrow. New jobs can be........interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Senrak...I understand what you say...I would never intend to denigrate the Masonic Lodges...nor any other Fraternity which prods its' membership to inner truths.

Sebatwerk...since you ask, I will give you a short reading list to 'get your feet wet'...
I Ching
The Tibetan Book of the Dead
Plato
Aristotle
Ovid
Pliney
Epicurus
Augustine
Aquinas
Machiavelli
Leibniz
Spinoza
John Dee
Hobbes
Locke
Frazer -Golden Bough
C.G. Jung
Robert Graves -The White Goddess
Bertrand Russell
Kant
P.D.Ouspensky
Neitzche
Marx

These authors are bound to set anyone on a path to somewhere...since they are so diverse, and somewhere through their study, one will find a path to follow.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i would not blame it on drugs or alcohol....no need to escape here.

sorry if you do not understand knowledge with out words..

i am sorry i dont find signicance in words..

thou to live on this plane of existance..words are very important..
thou on the plane i exist in,it is more so vibration that is most important and vision rather than seeing..feeling rather than hearing..

change a word change your reality.

i can imagine myself holding your head underwater while you spew your dribble..it would be a meditation...looking up at the sun sighing aaaaaah as if it was a peaceful bright day in heaven...

gee am i herding like all you...no just reflecting very receptive..
wish the mirror would turn smokey
careful how you wish for it,

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i read a book as a child called prometheus rising...and others..schrodengers cat,and others..learned meditation from a small group..i can say godlike people..)shaping reality before them the way they visioned it>at the age of 5 i questioned the nuns and priest severly and all my teachers..i have great intentions and a will that drags me over yet another mountain face in the mud a heavy pack,perhaps before nightfall

i have been stalking my dream with great persistance all my life..i have been on the edge of death to many times...
i can face death with out blinking an eye.
i can forgive my worst enemy
thru me things can be done with out my hands.
i accept all..
everyones ways
everyones levels

forgive me if i steered you off your pages course..
i can be a totally out of context individual,just my nature,i am what i am..

automatic
shifting in all directions of the winds.

at peace

philosophy is a slippery rock
religion a lie in a fog

philosophy on the back of a cereal box
religion a smile on a dog

oh why

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Senrack good luck with your dream
sleeping & awake
allways dreaming or allways sleeping

well i have to crawl into my cave behind the waterfalls where hot and cold water meet.

CAN anyone tell me where this place on a mtn.side exist!?
tax your brains on something useful

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
its the plan, the pendulum, and thr Tres!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join