It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The hidden Agenda of the Masons is....

Drum roll please......
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
To have fun with a bunch of buddies, similar to a group of guys tailgating outside a football stadium parking lot, all while helping people out.

Free masonry is nothing more than a guild. And its fun to be in guilds, no wonder masons join up. Man naturally wants to be a member of something.

Don't worry about this too much man, you are wasting your time dwelling on something that really isn't there.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by RedPhoenixDelta]

[edit on 4-1-2005 by RedPhoenixDelta]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Party on. Where do I sign up?

[edit on 4-1-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yup Just a fun loving group
been parting for centries and humanity foots the bill
This site I have listed has some good information about this wild bunch of partiers.
I find the Masons obsession with geometry to be most curious
pages.prodigy.net...

Just in case there are any left who can trample through the mason onslaught

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer

I find Gleamer's obsession with us to be most curious.

www.fasthealth.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Gleamer, please do some research. at this point you are in the same catagory as Jack Chick,Tex Marrs, and Co. along with the Simpsons, Southpark,WWE,
and Roller Derby. Mindless entertainment. The site you reference has even more misinformation than Chick and Co.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Gleamer, please do some research.

Apparently, serious research is much too demeaning for a man of his calibre. After all, it makes much more sense (and is much easier) to just copy and paste incomprehensible paranoia written by other children.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok gang let's talk topic not people please.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This site I have listed has some good information about this wild bunch of partiers.
pages.prodigy.net...

To show you the way how they get such information as in that web-page, I downloaded your avatar, enlarged it and started to look for occult signs. As I was short in time, I found only swastika, pyramid and upside-down pentagram.

Shame on me for spoiling the image of so cute doggie.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
To show you the way how they get such information as in that web-page, I downloaded your avatar, enlarged it and started to look for occult signs. As I was short in time, I found only swastika, pyramid and upside-down pentagram.

Shame on me for spoiling the image of so cute doggie.

ROFL! Thank you, Agnis!

Yes, if you look hard enough and make enough points and lines across something, you can find a "satanic symbol" in just about every picture or design you care to look at. Humans strive to make patterns out of information (we're visual creatures) but sometimes it goes too far and gets out of hand.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
G L E A M E R

G = 7

L = 12

E = 5

A = 1

M = 13

E = 5

R= 18

7+12+5+1+13+5+18 = 61

6+1=7 !!!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The only thing right was intrepid naming you a gang.
If your ignorance of masonic geometry is so great-
it is proberly because you are blue - you know the guys that can be lied to at will and should be misdirected.
Someone did a swell job

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

upside-down pentagram.

i would disagree on this one. an upside down 5 point star yes, not however
a pentagram. in a true pentagram the ratio of the short line segments to
the long segments is 1:1.618 and the angles fromed by the pentagon in the center are 72 degrees.

ooooopppppssssss geometry again

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The only thing right was intrepid naming you a gang.
If your ignorance of masonic geometry is so great-
it is proberly because you are blue - you know the guys that can be lied to at will and should be misdirected.
Someone did a swell job

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Agnis,

Thanks for exposing Gleamer for what he truly is. I did some research, and here's what I found:

Gleamer is apparently a secret agent for an ancient, pagan, satanic order called the Cult of the Sad Faced Dog. According to several very reputable and scholarly websites, including www.godisgonnapunchyouinthenoseifyoudontfollowmyreligionblindly.com and www.peeweehermanistheantichrist.org, the Cult of the Sad Faced Dog founded an elitist secret society at Harvard called the Bone and Biscuit, and from this society, all current world leaders have emerged.

According to one very reputable source, the initiation ceremony of Gleamer's cult requires that the candidates wear dog collars and eat Alpo from a golden bowl with the number 7 engraved upon it. 7 is of course the number of dog years that equals one human year, and this in itself proves beyond any doubt that they are utterly satanic.

More to follow...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
dont blame the Dog. Its not the Dogs fault, he/she is with out doubt the
more intellegent of the two.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Agnis,

Thanks for exposing Gleamer for what he truly is. I did some research, and here's what I found:

Gleamer is apparently a secret agent for an ancient, pagan, satanic order called the Cult of the Sad Faced Dog. According to several very reputable and scholarly websites, including www.godisgonnapunchyouinthenoseifyoudontfollowmyreligionblindly.com and www.peeweehermanistheantichrist.org, the Cult of the Sad Faced Dog founded an elitist secret society at Harvard called the Bone and Biscuit, and from this society, all current world leaders have emerged.

According to one very reputable source, the initiation ceremony of Gleamer's cult requires that the candidates wear dog collars and eat Alpo from a golden bowl with the number 7 engraved upon it. 7 is of course the number of dog years that equals one human year, and this in itself proves beyond any doubt that they are utterly satanic.

More to follow...

ROFLMAO!!!

Man those pictures made my tummy rumble too...

[edit on 1/5/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

pages.prodigy.net...

Gosh Gleamer that link is crazy! The initial page on satanic symbols was interesting but the site owner loses it on the Harry Potter page. Actually it read more like a homophobic rant then anything else.
It all made me think, if it all turned out to be true which was sadder. The whole Baal/Satan stuff or that persons own hate?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ikema

Gosh Gleamer that link is crazy!

hehehe....

My favorite quote on that page is where the webmaster is talking about the Great Seal of the United States and writes:

"Annuit Coeptis appears over the pyramid and the Eye of Horus. I am not entirely sure as to what it means. I don't even know what language it is."

And these are the people that Gleamer and company depend on for their history lessons!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Whoever made that site has ABSOULUTELY no idea what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
RedPhoenixDelta Thank You!

Now we all know what Hideous & Diabolical Schemes & Plans the FreeMasons are Plotting/Executing!

Now we can take aims to prevent the Horrors of Barbequing in the Summer!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join