It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
again you missed the mark. Jesus and Christ or the Christ are separate
entities. while Jesus became Christ (anointed ) after Mary's anointing
of him (twice) all of Israels Kings were Christs in this respect.

Christ the Redeemer,the Saviour, etc was the myth invented by Paul.

And again you have missed what i have said,come on stalkingwolf even if your avatar was a picture of a lamb and your user name was "innocent"i would`nt have fallen for your traps or lies either.

So in your opinion you could also say because you use hair cream you have anointed yourself and are therefore Christ :lol
h good night.

Hi Bondi.
I Loved what you posted thank you very much,believe it or not i received God and those so called secrets without reading or studying the bible not once,i had not read the bible and yet i still offered my life.

"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure." (Matt. 11:25-26)

This one verse as well as the others proves you guys and i,the so called wise and learned are you people who think you have Superior knowledge(scholars and the like) the children are people like dopey old me,who is intelligent to know it is God who is worthy not you not me God.
Christs words to back that verse "the first shall be last and the last shall be first"

Dont think of it as secret,think of it that you are blinded because you truly are by your own self importance.If you could and truly received Christ into your heart you would see it in a flash,and you would be able to explain it BETTER than i just have thats for sure.

What should concern you is that you and your kind are written in the book of life as outsider of God!!!!!!Know that and you have a chance at least.

Df1

I have made a mental note of your rightful constructive criticism regarding my lack of skill in typing,and will attempt to apply it from now on but DONT hold your breathe waiting for me to perfect it.

The rest is duly noted as well,but if i can clear something,i have never and know of no other Christians who knock on doors,and if there is a dark place on this planet Gods light needs to shine there also,its not that i`m on purpose trying to offend you,rather it is simply my purpose to shine for God.

In fact i am only on the Mason threads because i could no longer stand watching at least 6 Masons gang up and bash one person and have no idea if he was Christian or not that was`nt important,so i intervened and took the heat,and it was my pleasure,funny how God works

[edit on 15-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
GPS777,
I believe the topic of Christians going door-to-door
was in reference to Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses who profess to be Christians. It is a common debate whether thay are or not, but they do go d-t-d.

TTYL

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So in your opinion you could also say because you use hair cream you have anointed yourself and are therefore Christ

Nope. I am neither of the royal line of David or Jewish ( as far as i know).

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Quote: "Anoint yourself and are therefore Christ".

Actually it is really just as simple as going to Mass & partaking of the Eucharist of the "Body of Christ" (think about this for a second). That + Faith (Belief in the Gospels) makes you a CHRIST-ian! I believe that most Christian Churches - regardless of Denomination - practices the Mass of the Eucharist - no?

Sometimes I feel like I am living in Bizarro World - in a Parallel Dimension!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Acually Seraphim,

The Nazarene Church does not do the Eucharist oddly enough.
The Lutheran Church I've been to does it occasionaly.
Other Churches do it only on Easter.
I thinks it's all just odd.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
very intresting name seraphim_serpente

are you a reptile/seraphim witness like me?
www.geocities.com...

and you know of the serpent race that "guards the throne of god"?

lol ... I dont know how the christians/jews/muslums missed that.

its even in the book of enoch,
thats why they left it out...
both angels he saw were SERPENTS...

lizards are more correct as snakes with legs are lizards.

or

how about garden of eden was it a snake with legs?
that god removed from it after sin to
" crawl all the days on its belly and eat the dust of the earth".. bla bla bla

wasnt it jesus that said "be ye as wise as serpents"

never thought of that before did you... or did you?

of interest to you...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
Acually Seraphim,

The Nazarene Church does not do the Eucharist oddly enough.
The Lutheran Church I've been to does it occasionaly.
Other Churches do it only on Easter.
I thinks it's all just odd.

I have attended two Nazarene Churches in Oklahoma, one in Pauls Valley, and on in Marlow. The Marlow Church would take part in Eucharist, the one in P.V. did not except for Easter. The church of Christ takes part every sunday morning.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Dont think of it as secret,think of it that

This is an interesting turn of phrase. I often defend the craft in that it is not a secret society, but does keep certain things to itself. Fair play that is keeping secrets, but if I tell people, especially on here that there is not real danger to the secrets kept, and no real intention to deceive people do not, and will not believe me. Especially, to use your own phrasing "you and your kind", but yet want "me and my kind" to take your word and believe that it is not a secret even though it plainly says on many occasions it is.

Not being argumentitive, just trying to make a comparison to the lack of understanding and possible reasons why.

As for the "you and your kind", exactly what is my kind, you do not actually know me, but you have obviously judged me so I would be interested to know how I have been catergorized.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi

Dont think of it as secret,think of it that

This is an interesting turn of phrase. I often defend the craft in that it is not a secret society, but does keep certain things to itself. Fair play that is keeping secrets, but if I tell people, especially on here that there is not real danger to the secrets kept, and no real intention to deceive people do not, and will not believe me. Especially, to use your own phrasing "you and your kind", but yet want "me and my kind" to take your word and believe that it is not a secret even though it plainly says on many occasions it is.

Not being argumentitive, just trying to make a comparison to the lack of understanding and possible reasons why.

As for the "you and your kind", exactly what is my kind, you do not actually know me, but you have obviously judged me so I would be interested to know how I have been catergorized.

Simple Bondi your so called craft is against God,you would see that it is, had you and your kind not been written in the Bible as outside of God.Some of you know this and choose to be Gods adversary even when they realize that they are written in the bible as being not for God.It should be your intention to make your life right to be written in the book of life and truly that is ALL you should fear.

And if you look at the original post about this it explains it better, it is God who has catergorized you as the wise and learned therefore you cannot see,because you beleive you are wise and learned is why you are not for God.

If you do want it read these.If not dont waste your time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. your avatar Bondi see no evil,hear no evil,speak no evil.For that to be truthful or more so of any use to anyone delete the first two monkeys because thats impossible,now you are left with one speak no evil.You need to do that one only.Now you need God to understand what evil IS.
Christ "its not what goes into a mans mouth,its what comes out that makes him unclean.
That is another secret you could say is kept from your kind,because you cannot utter a clean word if you tried and if you understood that ,it would`nt be an offensive thing, you would realize it is truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well "LizzardsAmok" - it looks like the Secret Existence of our
Reptilian Alien Overlords is OUT!

Quote: "I think it's all just odd".

I think that RELIGION ITSELF IS the CONSPIRACY & that its
AGENDA is ABSOLUTE CONTROL!

To quote Morpheus: "Free Your Mind Neo"!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Simple Bondi your so called craft is against God,you would see that it is, had you and your kind not been written in the Bible as outside of God.Some of you know this and choose to be Gods adversary even when they realize that they are written in the bible as being not for God.It should be your intention to make your life right to be written in the book of life and truly that is ALL you should fear.

What a conceited, jumped up load of claptrap.
You claim that you don't speak for God and then you condemn others in his name.
Who are you to tell anyone how to live their lives? What right do you have to tell people what to and what not to fear?
If all Christians were like you, I would gladly throw myself into the arms of Satan. I couldn't bear the thought of having to share a Christian paradise with pompous, self-righteous ignoramuses like you for all eternity. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that people of your ilk are probably the worst advertisement for Christianity that there can be. You throw around judgement left, right and centre without a thought for the passages in the Bible that tell you that this is a sin. Didn't Jesus have something to say about hypocrites? Didn't he tell people not to judge? Didn't he say something about looking to your own faults first before trying to address those of others? Well, I guess you're so perfect aren't you? I guess that you are up there with the angels and the prophets and that gives you the right to speak for God doesn't it?

Tell you what pal, I'll just see what it's like to play your game. Let me judge you.

You are against God. Your tirade against other people is Satanic. You have blasphemed by putting your words into God's mouth. Your self-righteous ignorance means that you will probably burn in Hell for all eternity. Satan has a place by the fire waiting just for people like you who are so filled with misplaced pride that they are blind to the Word. You follow God for the promise of Salvation and no other reason as advertised by the fact that this is your excuse for "warning" others. You aren't worshipping for God, you are worshipping for yourself. That's pure and utter service to self and the definition of Satanism. I've read your words on this forum and it's all "Me, me, me". It's all about what your god has given to you and nothing about what you have given to him. Elsewhere, you have even admitted that you have found feelings through your worship that overwhelmingly serve your own sense of well-being - if this is the case, you don't serve your god, he serves you. Repent now and I will pray to God that he will forgive you. See the errors of your ways before it is too late.
I've got a suggestion for you. Go back to your Bible and this time read it. Try and understand it. It's obvious that you don't have a bloody clue about the message that it contains within it's pages. If you did, you wouldn't have to sell your god to others would you? You wouldn't have to try to push him forward. You'd realise that the true God can speak for Himself and find His own way into man's hearts without people like you having to offer little sweeteners and threats to follow Him. If you have to push, you aren't pushing God, are you? So just who are you pushing forward as your object of worship? Just who are you trying to tempt men with? Think about it.

Of course, the above is just an example of what you dish out and I really couldn't care less about what you believe in or don't, but it's not very nice when you're on the receiving end of somebody else's ignorance, is it?

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Leveller]

df1

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It strikes me that the holier than thou christian folks on ATS have failed to read and understand their own scripture. I feel kind of embarassed pointing these things out to you my not being christian.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye." -- MATTHEW 7:1-5:

John 8:7 Pick your bible of choice...

But when they continued asking him, he looked up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw the first stone at her." WEB

But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. ASV

But when they went on with their questions, he got up and said to them, Let him among you who is without sin be the first to send a stone at her. BBE

But when they continued asking him, he lifted himself up and said to them, Let him that is without sin among you first cast the stone at her. DBY

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. KJV

So when they continued asking him, he raised himself, and said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. WBS

When however they persisted with their question, He raised His head and said to them, "Let the sinless man among you be the first to throw a stone at her." WEY

and when they continued asking him, having bent himself back, he said unto them, 'The sinless of you -- let him first cast the stone at her;' YLT

Nine Parallel Bibles

Explain to me how your repeated anti-Mason rants are not condemed by your own scripture. I can hardly wait to hear the deluded rationalizations from those that choose to speak for God explaining how this does not apply to them.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by df1]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
Explain to me how your repeated anti-Mason rants are not condemed by your own scripture. I can hardly wait to hear the deluded rationalizations from those that choose to speak for God explaining how this does not apply to them.

They can't explain rationally, dude. It has to be deluded. The only way that they can argue is by stating that they have some justifying secret which only those who see their god are privy too.
It's all rather ironic when you think of the title of this thread.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ah Thank you Leveller - I too had the same reaction to GPS Boiling underneath my skin - but I decided to hold it back!

You Dealt with him in a more Refined manner - I just would have ended up breaking into Obscenities! I do in-fact feel the same way as you!

I am so SICK of running across so many Buffoons & Ignoramuses on the Net (Hence in Real World Reality) calling themselves "Christians"!

I think that I will start my own "Christian" Movement based on
Intelligence & Literacy & Proper Biblical Interpretation & Tolerance & Forgiveness & Love & Compassion & Peace - the way Christianity is supposed to be!

Is it me or do most of these Neo-Conservative - Meat Eating -
Intolerant WAR MONGERS just happen to be Judeo-Christians?

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thank you df1 for being considerate in providing that list of different bible choices,i choose the KJV.

The verse ,So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her,KJV.

This is one that anti-Christians not just Masons love to throw at Christians which i`m very happy to explain to you all thank you for the opportunity.Which will answer Leveller and Serpent as well.Although you need to keep it mind you need to be a Christian to understand the Bible which none of you are.So its the same roundabout with you guys.

Anyway the verse explanation,Christ was being tested by those around him not much different to what you are trying to do to me,thats fine Satan is everywhere and works through people,but God also works through people, yes?

The part anti-Christians (Masons included obviously)love to leave out on purpose is that Christ also said YES, SHE SHOULD BE PUNISHED,he then said to her go and sin NO MORE.Get it???? he judged her then gave her an order and forgave her.

Df1 the first verse you gave is like wise,"Judge not that ye be not judged.for with what judgment ye judge,ye shall be judged"Anti-Christians love this one to,its my pleasure to explain-Christ judged ALL the time but judged correctly and until you are with Christ you cannot understand what CORRECT IS to make a judgment,therefore not falling into judgment.Get it?

The same old Ant-Christian rants and raves,believe me i know how Satanists feel but from the other side of coarse

So it is YOU in your words on ATS that has put yourselves into judgment I did`nt do it,YOU DID IT,get it?

So df1 and the others do you get it now?NO? i expected you would`nt because it is your choice not to believe.

Further more Leveler and Serpent in your own words you continue to make complete fools of yourselves,YES thats another judgment that you have fallen into ALL BY YOURSELVES.Read again what you have written then read Gods words SEE.It proves Gods word to be TRUTH.

At least df1 was half decent which is why i directed this post mainly toward him,he did`nt sprout flaming feeble insults although there were attempts to insult,he asked important questions.

Specificly towards Serpent this is someone who considers he knows who Christ is and is clearly a liar and a true deceiver of Gods word otherwise he would understand what i have written and not attacked it.Get out of judgement understanding truth when you see it and truth is Gods word.Get it?????

And all my praise to the Lord he is MORE than worthy of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
The church of Christ takes part every sunday morning.
[edit on 15-1-2005 by wiggy]

As does the Episcopal (Anglican) Church and the Roman Catholic Church (and several other denominations)

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This is one that anti-Christians not just Masons love to throw at Christians which i`m very happy to explain to you all thank you for the opportunity.Which will answer Leveller and Serpent as well.Although you need to keep it mind you need to be a Christian to understand the Bible which none of you are.So its the same roundabout with you guys.

Anyway the verse explanation,Christ was being tested by those around him not much different to what you are trying to do to me,thats fine Satan is everywhere and works through people,but God also works through people, yes?

The part anti-Christians (Masons included obviously)love to leave out on purpose is that Christ also said YES, SHE SHOULD BE PUNISHED,he then said to her go and sin NO MORE.Get it???? he judged her then gave her an order and forgave her.

Here's the whole story from the KJV... words of Christ in bold

Joh 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
Joh 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
Joh 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
Joh 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
Joh 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Joh 8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
Joh 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
Joh 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
Joh 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Where does Christ say she should be punished? He doesn't!!!
He doesn't condemn her nor does he say she should be punished.
If you don't believe me please check. It's the King James Version also known as the Authorized Version. Not the NKJV or the MKJV just the KJV. The version you stated you use.

The point is whatever man has no sin among her acusers had the right to punish. They all had their sins and knew it. Christ not really surprised by the result, told her to go and sin no more, so (speculation here) she could enter the kingdom of God, as we all must do. That is what this section means.

From Albert Barnes Notes on the Bible:

This passage therefore teaches us:
1. that Jesus claimed no civil authority.
2. that he regarded the action of which they accused her as sin.
3. that he knew the hearts and lives of men.
4. that men are often very zealous in accusing others of that of which they themselves are guilty. And,
5. that Jesus was endowed with wonderful wisdom in meeting the devices of his enemies, and eluding their deep-laid plans to involve him in ruin.

Bit of advice. If you wish to quote scripture, don't just do it by memory. Because like you, people tend to add/change the words to suit your goals.
I will only quote directly from scripture or from well known Christian commentaries which is why you're not looking to hot right now.

[edit on 1/15/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
BTW GTS777 about the King James Bible,
many Christians feel that the KJV is the ONLY Bible
blessed by God, that it is THE Word of God and all others
are corruptions of God's Holy Word.
Question... why would God bless a Bible commisoned and
named after a Mason?
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
Why do you think it wasn't called God's Little Black Book or whatever?
Why would a Bible named after a Mason be the number 1 selling book
and Bible sold of all time?
Why would God allow the name King James to be associated with his Holy Word
if King James was a Mason?
Why would it be named after a supposed anti-Christian Mason such as King James?
Hmmm.....

--EDIT--

I just discovered that, although it's not 100% fact it is widely believed that Sir Francis Bacon another famous Freemason edited and was for the most part responsible for the KJV.
bacon.thefreelibrary.com...
www.sirbacon.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Exactly Cotom, does he say the men had no right on judging her a sinner?
Christ judged her a sinner so did they,to put her to death would also be a sin,if she did`nt repent of her sin it will lead her to eventual death.The wages of sin is death no?

Nor would i kill someone because of a sin (that includes Masons by the way)but if they dont know they are sinners or Gods word they dont know they are leading themselves to death.Which is what Christ points out

Christ and judging-John8:26 "i have many things to say and to judge of you:but he that sent me is true and I speak to the world those things which i have heard of him. and countless others

Rightfully judging,God expects you to rightfully judge not acceptance with sin which is ungodly

If you were for God Cotwom you would not have tried to twist what i was referring to,you are correct in what you said,not in your actions or motives,and again in your deeds you have revealed yourself,In other words help people to God rather than destroy them.

And lastly your last post i could`nt care less if the KJV bible was MMV mickey mouse version or who ever at what time in history it was named,its not the name or the Book which is important it is Christ God that is and you cant find or receive him by studying a book its about belief

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

If you were for God Cotwom you would not have tried to twist what i was referring to

What extactly did I try and twist what you were refering to?

The part anti-Christians (Masons included obviously)love to leave out on purpose is that Christ also said YES, SHE SHOULD BE PUNISHED

I twisted nothing. You put words in Christ's mouth. According to you Christ SAID, what you stated above. He did NOT say this.

I quote scripture. YOU have twisted the Word of God.

I know it really doesn't matter what the name of the Bible is. I just thought you and others would like some useful info as to the history of such a famous Bible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join