It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777 most here dont recognize Gods word when they see it so you wont believe me either when i try and explain it.

I consider you unqualified to speak for God and find it laughable that you presume to do so. God did not select you and does not need you to explain anything. God lets me know what it desires me to know without the necessity of any intermediaries. Quite frankly I find you to be delusional.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
that's a bit harsh, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Originally posted by gps777 most here dont recognize Gods word when they see it so you wont believe me either when i try and explain it.

I consider you unqualified to speak for God and find it laughable that you presume to do so. God did not select you and does not need you to explain anything. God lets me know what it desires me to know without the necessity of any intermediaries. Quite frankly I find you to be delusional.

Lucky for me then that its not your approval that i seek on anything,but Gods alone,never have i or would i consider myself to be a prophet,rather a follower of Christ the Lord,the quote you took i was referring to people that read the bible but have never entered,any Christian that has truly entered knows what i`m saying.
If you are a Mason (i suspect you are)say that we cannot understand Masonry because we are`nt a Mason same diff,but i did`nt take an oath to my God to withhold its secrets,so i explain it, rather a duty to witness.
Maybe this way will help you,if i proclaimed to be a Mason it would`nt be long for true Masons to realize i`m not,so when people claim to know the Bible and believe in God but dont they are recognizable to Christians who do.
I find this laughable as well,great we`re all happy

[edit on 13-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Well Leveller - in my opinion PublicGadFly was MUCH worse than
Mr. Necros - wow "Mr. Necros" it is becoming a really OLD Reference - PublicGadFly Persisted way past him - until we burst his Bubble of-course!

There was just something about the Coldness of GadFly's style that was just utterly CREEPY!

Nah. I'm talking about quality. Gadfly's lies were really easy to refute and he just relied on innuendo and namecalling in his posts. He wasn't much different from the two that we have here in that you could prove him wrong and he would totally ignore your facts.
You could prove Necros wrong but he would at least try to look for some hole in your reply and then he'd come back at you.

Remember. We're talking about the debating quality of the anti-mason here. Not his level of intolerance and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
i did`nt take an oath to my God to withhold its secrets,so i explain it, rather a duty to witness.

If you follow the bible, and as a christian take an oath through faith to live by this book, then you are taught ot with hold it's secrets through scripture.

Maybe this way will help you,if i proclaimed to be a Mason it would`nt be long for true Masons to realize i`m not,so when people claim to know the Bible and believe in God but dont they are recognizable to Christians who do.

Undeniably true. I think what the real issue hear will be a stalemate. You claim Masonry does not understand Christianity, if it did it would see the two are not compatible. Masonry says you do not understand masonry, and if you did you would see they are compatible. Can you honestly see an end to this discussion.

There is no way a mason will be able to prove to you you are wrong, because anyone claiming christianity and masonry are compatible is not Christian and does not understand what is to be a follower.

And vice versa of course.

df1

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If you are a Mason (i suspect you are)say that we cannot understand Masonry because we are`nt a Mason same diff...

I don't care whether you understand Masonry or whether you do not, however you have this desire to stuff your interpretation of christianity down everyones throat on the secret societies threads. IMHO the religious conspiracy threads are the appropriate venue to pitch the beliefs of your cult, not here.

Also the formatting of your posts is lousy which makes them difficult to read.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
so gps what is your position on the marraige of Jesus?
was he married or not?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by Bondi
If you follow the bible, and as a Christian take an oath through faith to live by this book, then you are taught ot with hold it's secrets through scripture.

Hi Bondi,i dont think i can call it an oath,when you become a Christian it is a life changing experience undeniably,its not a verbal agreement as such but a way of life granted to us by Christ.But we are definitely not to hold secrets of the Bible,we are to reveal Gods word,Christ spoke alot in parables to explain the scriptures so it was easier to understand not to hide anything,so that Gods word shines like a beacon to anyone who can see it,dont miss it if you are being called Bondi and i believe you are.

There is no way a mason will be able to prove to you you are wrong, because anyone claiming Christianity and masonry are compatible is not Christian and does not understand what is to be a follower.

Bondi the very fact that masons combine and associate any God and all of them, would firstly be a great blasphemy to God and are under judgment by God,not to mention the rest,and i`m only warning them of it,and if any of them believe they are true, they are gravely mistaken,so its not a stalemate but people would love to kid themselves that it is.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
so gps what is your position on the marriage of Jesus?
was he married or not?

Sorry for the delay stalkingwolf,some peoples posts i will ignore on purpose,some i simply miss,to answer your question and i do know where your going with it,but i`ll give you the true answer.
(Q)The true question should be is Christ married(remembering he is still alive)
(A)Yes and i`m one of many of his Brides
I cant answer any other way.
If i can ask a question in return on your belief,do you honestly believe Christ or Christians honestly mean you any harm.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

If you are a Mason (i suspect you are)say that we cannot understand Masonry because we are`nt a Mason same diff...

I don't care whether you understand Masonry or whether you do not, however you have this desire to stuff your interpretation of Christianity down everyones throat on the secret societies threads. IMHO the religious conspiracy threads are the appropriate venue to pitch the beliefs of your cult, not here.

Sorry about my lack of Grammar and computer skills this is as good as i am at it,but we all learn a bit more every day,as for the rest of that i dont apologize,refer to my first response to you.
I would like to talk to the same people in another thread but i`m a bit stuck having to respond,do you realize your beliefs are of an occult?thats why i`m here,if you say yes i leave you to it,free will,if no then you are mistaken and i belong on ats to deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
If you follow the bible, and as a Christian take an oath through faith to live by this book, then you are taught ot with hold it's secrets through scripture.

Hi Bondi,i dont think i can call it an oath,when you become a Christian it is a life changing experience undeniably,its not a verbal agreement as such but a way of life granted to us by Christ.But we are definitely not to hold secrets of the Bible,we are to reveal Gods word,Christ spoke alot in parables to explain the scriptures so it was easier to understand not to hide anything,so that Gods word shines like a beacon to anyone who can see it,dont miss it if you are being called Bondi and i believe you are.

There is no way a mason will be able to prove to you you are wrong, because anyone claiming Christianity and masonry are compatible is not Christian and does not understand what is to be a follower.

Bondi the very fact that masons combine and associate any God and all of them, would firstly be a great blasphemy to God and are under judgment by God,not to mention the rest,and i`m only warning them of it,and if any of them believe they are true, they are gravely mistaken,so its not a stalemate but people would love to kid themselves that it is.

Who are you to say that everyone is wrong? What if god appeared to many differing prophets, and was interpreted differently by them all? Or the original conversations were misinterpreted throughout the years?

This is the problem I have with Christianity. I can not remember ever hearing a Mormon complaining about a Christian only believing in the bible. I use CLDS as an example, because I see a lot of people mis interpret their teachings. All I hear from Christians is complaining and gossip about other religions.

Quit imposing your believes on others, Its their fate, let them burn in hell if that is what you believe, but let them live in peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

I don't care whether you understand Masonry or whether you do not, however you have this desire to stuff your interpretation of Christianity down everyones throat on the secret societies threads. IMHO the religious conspiracy threads are the appropriate venue to pitch the beliefs of your cult, not here.

Sorry about my lack of Grammar and computer skills this is as good as i am at it,but we all learn a bit more every day,as for the rest of that i dont apologize,refer to my first response to you.
I would like to talk to the same people in another thread but i`m a bit stuck having to respond,do you realize your beliefs are of an occult?thats why i`m here,if you say yes i leave you to it,free will,if no then you are mistaken and i belong on ats to deny ignorance.

Do you know what "an occult is"?

Main Entry: 1 oc·cult
Pronunciation: &-'k<, ä-
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Latin occultare, frequentative of occulere
: to shut off from view or exposure : COVER, ECLIPSE
- oc·cult·er noun

Main Entry: 2 oc·cult
Pronunciation: &-'k<, ä-; 'ä-"k<
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin occultus, from past participle of occulere to cover up, from ob- in the way + -culere (akin to celare to conceal) -- more at OB-, HELL
1 : not revealed : SECRET
2 : not easily apprehended or understood : ABSTRUSE, MYSTERIOUS
3 : hidden from view : CONCEALED
4 : of or relating to the occult
5 : not manifest or detectable by clinical methods alone ; also : not present in macroscopic amounts
- oc·cult·ly adverb

Main Entry: 3 occult
Pronunciation: same as 2
Function: noun
:matters regarded as involving the action or influence of supernatural or supernormal powers or some secret
knowledge of them -- used with the

I would like you to point out what is wrong with an occult? By your use as a noun, you ask if he realizes he is part of an occult. Do you realize, that by the same usage, you are ALSO a member of an occult?

Your grammar and spelling are not the only things about your education that are falling short. I am normally not this coarse, but I not only deny ignorance, I do my best to dispel it.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

If i can ask a question in return on your belief,do you honestly believe Christ or Christians honestly mean you any harm.

I am not threatened by the fundamentalist Christ or by the followers of that
cult. They have as much right to their beliefs as I do mine. But no more than
I or anyone else does the qualifier there is " as long as it doesn't infringe on others.

actually you did not answer my question. I asked about the marraige of Jesus
the man. you answered in reference to Christ the pauline mythos.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Quoting GPS777: "Follower" - Oh so that is what you are!

Oh yeah I hate Break it to you but Jesus was a Great MAN who LIVED & DIED - 2000 YEARS AGO! He was so great that he has become known as the "Christ" or "Anointed Messiah". Now if you want to argue that
Christ is a PART of GOD & that GOD is not Impervious to the
Space/Time Continuum - well that is a different story!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks for your answer Stalkingwolf appreciated.
I must not have been very clear in my answer,i dont believe in anything else referring to Jesus and Marriage than the answer i gave.I cant say anything else because i dont believe anything else.
If your talking about some people have made claims that Christ married Mary and took of to France or something,i cant comment because thats all i`ve heard and dont believe that anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

But we are definitely not to hold secrets of the Bible

Depends how you interpret it I suppose...

“The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding…’” (Mark 4:11-12)

"He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance." (Matt. 13:11-12)

"We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began." (1 Cor. 2:6-8)

"So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God." (1 Cor. 4:1)

"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure." (Matt. 11:25-26)

Christ spoke alot in parables to explain the scriptures so it was easier to understand not to hide anything

The scriptures aboce would mean you are on the outside my friend, but also as I stated to start it depends how you would interpret.

dont miss it if you are being called Bondi and i believe you are.

I haven't, but you would never believe what I was told because it contradicts what you have been taught. Christianity has lost it's way.

Bondi the very fact that masons combine and associate any God and all of them, would firstly be a great blasphemy to God

Only if all members believed in all Gods. This I think may be why many Christians get their misconceptions. A Christian Mason only believes in God as the supreme being, he does not acknolwledge any other god, only that other people believe in one. Religion is never discussed in a Masonic Lodge and is not an issue of the Fraternity. It does not teach a way to salvation and does not teach resurrection in the manner people perseeve it.

and are under judgment by God,not to mention the rest,and i`m only warning them of it,and if any of them believe they are true, they are gravely mistaken,

At the end of it all, according to the book, we are not judged by our actions but by our faith. If a mason is strong in his faith, believes in his faith, and lives by his interpretation to the laws of his faith then he will not be damned. It is faith that gains you entry to heaven not action.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh my God!

RedPhoenixDelta's Photos show us the truly dark and sinister side of the Masons at least! The truth is revealed, thusly!

Photo #1 "Two Men in Ballcaps"

Here we see how he prepares the ceremonial altar where the flesh of their victims will be prepared for sacrifice. You can tell by the beard on the closer one that he is the elder. Notice how his chair also forms the telltale triangles! And they used a brown paper bag instead of plastic. How much more evil can one get than using a brown paper bag? In the background we see the acolyte as he assumes a position of meditation, obviously chanting as his master commences with the ritual.

Photo #2 "Year of the Fan"

Aha! Yet more evidence of evil. Can you not see the two men on the right, as they call to their Dark Lord to rise up from the pits of Hell? The first of three sacrificial virgins can be seen on the left, covering her face in horror, while two more stare with sad faces from inside the van.

Photo #3 "A Grill of 'meat'"

Here we see the sickening aftermath of the previous ritual, in which the virgins have been slaughtered, cut up, and are now the men prepare to feast upon their flesh.

Photo #4 "Posada 20"
Perhaps the most sinister photo of all, the dreaded "Posada 20" gang, lead only by a shadowy figure wearing a wristwatch (which, btw, blatantly depicts a CIRCLE!). The leader points at the next victim, a young woman in a blue shirt who appears to be totally unaware of the danger she is in. This is just before Posada twenty, shown in their full score of men, are about to swarm the victim and add to the unholy fire upon which the previous victims met their end. As if to foreshadow even darker connections, the flying saucer cut off by the right edge of the photo clearly proves their connection with aliens.

RedPhoenixDelta, you have done us all a great service by bringing these damning photos to light. No doubt this will prove to be the vital evidence that is needed to bring down the entire organization.

df1

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sorry about my lack of Grammar and computer skills this is as good as i am at it

I was just suggesting that you put a blank line between paragraphs. It makes things much more readable.

do you realize your beliefs are of an occult?

I am a Deist, so I have no christian burden to carry and your christian arguements have no sway with me. I have no desire to debate your faith, it is yours and you are entitled to believe as you choose. My issue with you is that you insist on imposiing debate of your faith in "secret societies" in general and on Masonry specifically.

I have no desire to convert you to Deism and find it offensive that you wish to convert me to christianity, just as I find it offesive for christians to come knocking on my door attempting to convert me. Should I ever have a change of heart, I would have no difficulty finding a church. It seems there is one on every street corner.

If I am destined to burn in hell over my beliefs, so mote it be.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how nearly all posts regarding the craft end up being about religion and not freemasonry?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
again you missed the mark. Jesus and Christ or the christ are seperate
entities. while Jesus became Christ (annointed ) after Mary's anointing
of him (twice) all of Israels Kings were Christs in this respect.

Christ the redemer,the saviour, etc was the myth invented by Paul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join