It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

I`m interested to hear every side of a story and am even open to extreme possibilities, aren`t you?

My point is that everyone is entitled to an oppinion no matter how far fetched it seems to others.

Go ahead and read a few of the thousand or so posts where someone, mostly GLeamer makes a ridiculous post, is debunked with proof and logic, and then ignores multiple requests to site his sources. Nobody wants to waste their time on this guy anymore, that's all.

We all welcome you to read all the way through some of the threads that were started by him.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
I realy thought it was a somewhat known Fact-

NUCLEAR POWER WORKS BECAUSE OF GEOMETRY.....

No one is disputing this known fact, it was you making reference to Freemasonry due to the fact nuclear power works because of geometry.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Mason`s being involved with nuclear weapon`s? i would also seriously like to see a link or where that thought or information came from.What i do find interesting years ago watching a program about the birth of the atom bomb was the scientists were undecided and unsure of whether detonation of the first experiment would destroy the whole world but they did it anyway,thanks for taking us into consideration dopey unintelligent genius scientists.
Now they are not far away understanding how it is possible to combine the three main forces of nature S particles W particles EM particles,they say that all three of these are what created the big bang and were once one particle,they know how to combine two.
In my opinion its Satan using man to try and uncreated what God created,i`d guess that he Satan dispises all of Gods creation not just man,he Satan may not have these powers to manipulate but can only manipulate man and has to use man,remember the apple you wont die you will become as God,now all he has to do is give man the power to create knowing we will only use it to uncreate.
I dont beleive man or Satan will acheive this,in Revalation it states that God will distroy the earth and lock up Satan for a thousand years and create a new heaven and a new earth.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Quote: "Dopey Unintelligent - Genius Scientists."

Ok this is called a Contradiction in Terms! Are they Unintelligent or Geniuses? The word that I think you are looking for is "Inconsiderate"!

Quote: "Uncreated... Dispises... Revalation... Distroy."

"Uncreated" is not a word - you mean "Destroy" - which you later
Mis-Spelled! You also Mis-Spelled: Despises & Revelation.

Please learn how to Spell! You might want to consider taking English & Written Language Classes!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ease up SS, everyone's spelling has a lapse every now and again, with a global forum you have to remeber English may not be the first of fluent language of every poster.

GPS777, this thread is regarding the "Secrets" of the craft, no need to turn it into a religous debate, I respect your view and your opinion, but time and a place.

I take it GLeamer has been expelled from the realms of ATS as his posts have gone?

As for secrets of Freemasonry, lets face it, there are no true secreets anymore, you can find out what ever you want if you can be bothered to look for it. Hence why now the secret grips, passwords etc, which used to be the big conspiracy, are now just a front for a secret world take over bid.

Freemasonry has been one of the most discriminated against organisations our history, present and our future will ever know. They will always be accused, tarnished and slandered as this board continually shows.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yes it is a shame! FreeMasonry sure is Slandered a LOT! Are Fraternities not allowed to exist after all? There are many Masons here on ATS - I like many of them! I find myself DEFENDING FreeMasonry! I find it amusing when people accuse me of being a "MASON" (How Shocking - Being Sarcastic of-course)! In fact I am not a Mason - but I like to screw with the Fundamentalists Heads!

Quote: "I take it GLeamer has been *Expelled* from the Realms of ATS as his posts have gone?"

Yeah isn't it GREAT!!!

Ding - Dong - the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!! Irony Abounds!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "I take it GLeamer has been *Expelled* from the Realms of ATS as his posts have gone?"

Yeah isn't it GREAT!!!

In a way it is a shame, posts like that and people like that are in essence Freemasonry's greatest defence. To see the extent that people will try to go to link and prove conspiracy theory are without end, and not only regarding Freemasonry.

I mean, who would you believe?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ding - Dong - the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

so what do you have against Witches?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Quote: "Dopey Unintelligent - Genius Scientists."

Ok this is called a Contradiction in Terms! Are they Unintelligent or Geniuses? The word that I think you are looking for is "Inconsiderate"!

Quote: "Uncreated... Dispises... Revalation... Distroy."

"Uncreated" is not a word - you mean "Destroy" - which you later
Mis-Spelled! You also Mis-Spelled: Despises & Revelation.

Please learn how to Spell! You might want to consider taking English & Written Language Classes!

Serpent fella,what i wrote was`nt directed at you sorry because it went over head,it was a deliberate contradiction sorry to have to spell it out then,it means that if you believe that your intelligent because your literate your mistaken or if your a genius you can be really stupid and i`m glad to be able to see the difference praise Christ God.
Being illiterate is`nt a mental sickness arrogance selfishness egotism etc is.

i`m not attacking you but you`ll take it as an attack some will never see ,and yes sorry all for misspelling i left school at an early age,big deal really.

I doubt if you have ever been shown what true light actually is and who it comes from,Christ died for you personally and if your good enough for him your good enough for me,it is the spirit of you which is being attacked not your person and if that spirit was to be taken away you would be able to receive the Holy Spirit,but you have got to want to let it go,free will and all.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yeah isn't it GREAT!!!

Wow that's surprising, such a well-loved member of this forum. Is that why all of his posts seem to have been whiped from the threads? What did he finally do to get booted? What straw broke the camel's back?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It looks to me as though it might be an orginization set up to stop brewery funded hot dogs allying with other barbeque meats and taking over the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
What did he finally do to get booted? What straw broke the camel's back?

I must admit I'm curious as to this as well. It seems so quiet though without him.
Although posters like him can be irritating, they provide lots to talk about.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Quote: "I doubt if you have ever been shown what True Light actually is and who it comes from".

Excuse me? How do you know that I am not a Spiritual person? As a matter of fact how do you know that I am not a Christian? I don't need some one to show me the "Light" - I have seen it all on my own! God Lives within us ALL! Please read my Signature to see what Jesus thinks about this matter!

Just for your information I AM Spiritual & FREE-THINKING! I don't like it when people try to BRAINWASH me & believe me LOTS of people in this World try to do this to Others EVERY DAY!!! I come to my Own Conclusions! I decide what actions to take in my Life - like you said -> FREE WILL!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Sorry did i somewhere accuse you of not being a spiritual person?i meant exactly what i said,and i`ve read what you have written and believe and its not far off from throwing all the religions known to man and making a big one world religion soup,sounds like NWO and not Gods word at all,and yes be free to believe what you like,and so will i.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I am curious as to where this slanderous mish mash of a conversation between you two SS & GPS is heading. Both claim some spiritualism, both make reference to JC and yet neither seem to follow his teaching, in specific his biggest and hardest lesson. (think that makes sense
) I am sure the lesson will not need explaining so I will not spout scripture.

Why don't you guys set up a debate between the two of you in the relevant forum and leave this thread to it's topic. Get it off your chest's and come to the conclusions that you are only right in your own head, and you are only correct in the minds of those who agree with you. No need to begin a personal war between each other.

Refer to the book to find out how to treat an enemy.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom

What did he finally do to get booted? What straw broke the camel's back?

I must admit I'm curious as to this as well. It seems so quiet though without him.
Although posters like him can be irritating, they provide lots to talk about.

You're absolutely right! The most interesting and informative posts are rebuttles against all the bizarre allegations made by these guys. Plus, there's always the entertainment value to what funny things these guys actually believe and say... like an episode of Jerry Springer.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You're absolutely right! The most interesting and informative posts are rebuttles against all the bizarre allegations made by these guys. Plus, there's always the entertainment value to what funny things these guys actually believe and say... like an episode of Jerry Springer.

That would be true if they would only argue their corner. But the problem is that they don't. They just make a false statement and then keep repeating it without even looking at or arguing with the evidence that proves them wrong. It gets kind of repetitive.

No. If you want a quality anti-mason, go with the likes of Mr Necros. At least he tries to back up his lies. Although he knows he is telling lies, he does have the decency to try and make them as palatable as possible for those that read his posts.
OK, Necros does get repetitive at times when he thinks that everyone will have forgotten a discussed subject and will occasionally be sneaky by trying to resurrect an old falsehood, but at least he tries - the two you mention above, didn't even have the decency to do that.

And what could be funnier or more original than Mr Necros' assertion that Freemasons dynamited his toilet? I mean, of all the claims that could be made against Freemasonry, the destruction of bathroom furniture has to be one of the best that I've ever come across.
That was pure class.

The two you mention aren't even in his league.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
I am curious as to where this slanderous mish mash of a conversation between you two SS & GPS is heading. Both claim some spiritualism, both make reference to JC and yet neither seem to follow his teaching, in specific his biggest and hardest lesson. (think that makes sense
) I am sure the lesson will not need explaining so I will not spout scripture.

Why don't you guys set up a debate between the two of you in the relevant forum and leave this thread to it's topic. Get it off your chest's and come to the conclusions that you are only right in your own head, and you are only correct in the minds of those who agree with you. No need to begin a personal war between each other.

Refer to the book to find out how to treat an enemy.

Hi Bondi,seeing this thread was originally about nothing which is more accurately what the Seinfeld show was based upon anything said by anyone would either equal or be an improvement,as for ss and me if you had read, it was finished between us all by ourselves we did`nt need you after all again but i`m happy to chat to you anyway.
As far as Jesus`s biggest lesson about how to treat your enemies you have to know God first to understand what true love is,and it is`nt acceptance of everything, it can be many things but has to be of God`s love,Gods love is a straight and a narrow path,get off that path and you will be smacked,thats love,its right to be narrow minded like most Christians as Christs example and his path was and is so thin and narrow most cant see it(non and Christians),we all (Christians)bounce off walls getting hopefully onto the narrowest of Jesus`s path some bounce so far away they cant find their way back.
SS seems to be too angry and stuck in his own beliefs and not Gods so it will be even harder for him,you have to have a heart for God to receive Christ and the Holy Spirit because he cannot accept that there can be and is only one God Christ and Holy Spirit,and until you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and received the Holy Spirit you cannot fully understand dos`nt matter how many books you have read,if it was`nt for love i would`nt tell you,Secondly most here dont recognize Gods word when they see it so you wont believe me either when i try and explain it.
And lastly you are sadly mistaken that you perceive me to be right only in my own head only if you are God or a Christian could you know whether i`m right or wrong,see above on becoming one if you wish to prove me wrong.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
That would be true if they would only argue their corner. But the problem is that they don't. They just make a false statement and then keep repeating it without even looking at or arguing with the evidence that proves them wrong. It gets kind of repetitive.

No. If you want a quality anti-mason, go with the likes of Mr Necros. At least he tries to back up his lies. Although he knows he is telling lies, he does have the decency to try and make them as palatable as possible for those that read his posts.
OK, Necros does get repetitive at times when he thinks that everyone will have forgotten a discussed subject and will occasionally be sneaky by trying to resurrect an old falsehood, but at least he tries - the two you mention above, didn't even have the decency to do that.

And what could be funnier or more original than Mr Necros' assertion that Freemasons dynamited his toilet? I mean, of all the claims that could be made against Freemasonry, the destruction of bathroom furniture has to be one of the best that I've ever come across.
That was pure class.

The two you mention aren't even in his league.

Yeah you're right, it is very annoying to argue with someone who doesn't even bother to back himself up. I still think that the variety of their accusations make for some very informative threads. I dunno, the antis bitch and whine because they say that all this forum does is give us a place to "spread our propaganda", but it's their posts that actually allow us to explain ourselves.

I haven't been on this board long enough, but I have heard references to people's toilets being blown up. Was MrNecros actually serious when he said that!?!?
I think I'm gonna do a search for his posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well Leveller - in my opinion PublicGadFly was MUCH worse than
Mr. Necros - wow "Mr. Necros" it is becoming a really OLD Reference - PublicGadFly Persisted way past him - until we burst his Bubble of-course!

There was just something about the Coldness of GadFly's style that was just utterly CREEPY!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join