It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Truth is where you find it
If you think that site is crazy study masonry
America and the world need more Mason savants The mason were exposed years ago with the JFK investigations
At least their craziness isn't killing

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer

Don't know where the hell you find yours mate.

If you think that site is crazy study masonry

I wish you would, at least then you might start to make some sense.

America and the world need more Mason savants The mason were exposed years ago with the JFK investigations

Then you are obviously going on about old stuff that is not relevant to today, if it has already been exposed everyone already knows about it and the reason there is not a mass outlaw on Freemasonry is because there is nothing wrong with it.

Also at least their craziness is not posting the same thing over and over again, or the inability to talk about anything else, or the continuous effort to turn any conversation to the only thing they can think of talking about even though they actually know nothing about it themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I see personal attacks are par for the course as per usual.

If you people think have a different oppinion to Gleamer, it is yours and you are welcome to it. You can share your oppinions with everyone here with reasons why. But please do not litter this board with your purile profanities.

Grow up for heavens sake.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If you look to all the threads, started and contributed to you will see that personal attacks were started by one and ignored by many, with simple replies for research and truth in accusations.

After a while it becomes tedious and even the most patient will become unsympathetic.

I don't mean to be rude but this chap has even tried to blame the application of geomoetry in nucluar fision/fusion on Freemasonry, apparently it has got nothing to do with science or the fact it wont work otherwise, the rods are placed in such a way because of Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
I don't mean to be rude but this chap has even tried to blame the application of geomoetry in nucluar fision/fusion on Freemasonry, apparently it has got nothing to do with science or the fact it wont work otherwise, the rods are placed in such a way because of Freemasonry.

I`m not a nuclear expert are you? Maybe it is maybe it isn`t. I`m interested to hear every side of a story and am even open to extreme possibilities, aren`t you?

My point is that everyone is entitled to an oppinion no matter how far fetched it seems to others. Personally, I know a mason and he was the most unlikely person to be dabbling in the black arts or part of an elite organisation. He was just a bumbling bafoon who was fanatical about 1 thing: cricket! So in a way I agree with you, but I`m not gonna persecute or riddicule people with a different view. I will listen to them and maybe I`ll change my mind and maybe I won`t. You see my point?

df1

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver
I`m interested to hear every side of a story and am even open to extreme possibilities, aren`t you?

The point is that the zealots in question are writing fiction and they are repeating the same fiction over and over. This stuff is nothing but propoganda and not another side of the story as you represent. It deserves to be refuted as is being done.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What, pray tell, are you babbling about now? Masonry fits into the JFK investigation...where?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I`m not a nuclear expert are you? Maybe it is maybe it isn`t. I`m interested to hear every side of a story and am even open to extreme possibilities, aren`t you?

Actually, my son is (was) a Navy nuke (nuclear technician) and he's now in college to become an aerospace engineer. I showed him the page (after giggling madly at the ridiculous assertion) and he just guffawed loudly and said some rather rude things about the level of intelligence (and knowledge of nuclear reactors) of the website that made that assertion.

His expert opinion boils down to "stupidest thing I ever saw."

So there you have it, from someone who does know.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess it is mea culpa that he included nuclear reactions in his theory. If I had kept silent about the Einstein he wouldnt came up with this nonsensical idea.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
first off im not a mason, but hope to join when i am old enough. i think i can help GLeamer with his little fetish about geometry. form what i understand, the masons starded as a guild for stone cutters in mid-evil europe. and because these men were the buliders of the day they used geometry to help keep the things they build standing. so as freemasonry became what it is today, the tratidions of those original stone masons were kept. i dont wanna come off as mean, i just whanted to help this guy.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
svcadet32

Stay in touch with us Masons and learn as much as you can.
It still couldn't hurt to call your local lodge and display your interest for the future, and see how that goes. I assume you're between 16-18 so your not far off from sending in a petition.

Good Luck along the way.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hrmm...So someone doped up on angel dust... believes it to be *TRUE* that they can fly.....steps off a ledge and splats on the pavement 50 stories below....where did they find the truth? When it smacked them in the face that what they *thought* was true...truly wasn't?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Actually, my son is (was) a Navy nuke (nuclear technician) and he's now in college to become an aerospace engineer. I showed him the page (after giggling madly at the ridiculous assertion) and he just guffawed loudly and said some rather rude things about the level of intelligence (and knowledge of nuclear reactors) of the website that made that assertion.

His expert opinion boils down to "stupidest thing I ever saw."

So there you have it, from someone who does know.

I realy thought it was a somewhat known Fact-

NUCLEAR POWER WORKS BECAUSE OF GEOMETRY.....

VALIDATION OF BATAN-3DIFF CODE ON 3-D MODEL OF IAEA 10MWTH BENCHMARK CORE FOR THE PARTIALLY-INSERTED CONTROL RODS. Benchmark calculations using Batans standard 3-D multigroup diffusion code, Batan-3DIFF, have been conducted on 3-D model of the IAEA 10 MWth Benchmark Core. The validation work included the reactivity worth of the partially-inserted control rods, the change of the power peaking factor and the change of the axial power density profile and shift. This work was done to investigate the code capability to treat the partially insertion of control rod by using the diffusion method combined with internal boundary conditions and to support the safety analyses for the future high loading silicide fuel of the RSG-GAS reactor. The benchmark procedure, data and parameters to be calculated and compared are taken from IAEA-TECDOC-643. The core is a typical 10 MWth Material Testing Reactor (MTR) type with low enrichment uranium (LEU). The WIMS/D4 code was used to obtain the group constants for all core material in five energy groups with the multiplate option. The 3-D model (X-Y-Z geometry), five-group diffusion constants and the implementation of the dirty blackness coefficient for the internal boundary conditions were adopted in these calculations using Batan-3DIFF code. For all calculated parameters, the code gives very satisfactory results.

In this case, the fully inserted and fully withdrawn control rod configuration could be treated in 2-D reactor geometry and solved with Batan-2DIFF without sacrificing the accuracy.

NO Comment needed

www.batan.go.id...

I am of the opinion that certain geometrical formations cause certain vibrational effects - that is my reference to the rods

Can"t really "Blame" geometry or Sacred Geometry either

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dude, you're really starting to lose it. Try turning off the computer, go outside, and get some fresh air. It'll do you good.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Perhaps Agnis,df1,cotwom,Golfi2,and Masonic bLight could say.
Thanks for straighting me out about that Information that was wrong.
Super Moderators denouncment was just too convincing, even though it was 100% wrong.
l
Level of inteligence, indeed

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Damn!!
It just shows what too much acid can do to you.... Now if GLeamer isn't a health warning, what is!!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Super Moderators denouncment was just too convincing, even though it was 100% wrong.

Are you calling Byrd a liar?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Personally, I just can't wait for him to accuse her of being a Freemason.

I don't think he's actually calling Byrd a liar. More that he's claiming the information that she gave is wrong.

Of course this is offset by the fact that we do know that Gleamer is a liar, as highlighted by his claims that Hitler was a Freemason, masons are Satanists and the other totally unfounded and easily dismissed crap that he posts here.

The thing I want to know though, is what does Gleamer actually hope to gain by tieing in nuclear power with Geometry? As Geometry is present in anything physical, what specific relevance does it have here that it doesn't have elsewhere?

I mean, look at it this way.

Geometry is present in the PC I'm using. It's present in the monitor I'm looking at. The chair I'm sitting in. Every single thing I can see with my eyes has a relationship to geometry. What's the big difference between the relationship with nuclear power?
It's like saying that air is evil because Hitler breathed it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
it is simple, Gleamer -

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
nope-
served on uus enterprise
got nosey
found out about geometry
simple as that MR Moderator
as said on site
TTFN