It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Craft.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i like the wolf..
raised a couple when i was a child..
when the animals speak will we listen.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Since when did they give a computer to Yoda?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The perfect leader

to free the mind of the restrictions imposed by egotistic thinking is the first thing to be done
this is accomplished by turning your life over to the secret self.
place your hopes your dreams your ambitions your talents your very self,on a mental silver platter.hand it over to the secret self.
say here you take it,you run it.i will listen,follow your advice,execute your will.if you take this mental stand w/o reservation,your life wil be changed forthwith and you will have embarked upon the highest adventure possible
moreover from that time on the images in your mind will manifest in the world exactly as you visulize them
yet he himself does nothing,the power uses him to manifest through and he simply hitches a ride acting in the midst of conflict serenely and surely,an instrument of power that has everything under control.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
since when does an infant know how to use one

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I like "greenmansmind" Posts - very Poetic!

Greenmansmind - you should try the ATS Blogs!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Since when did they give a computer to Yoda?

And since when did Yoda start getting high?!?

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
I like "greenmansmind" Posts - very Poetic!

Poetic? I can see that...

Coherent? I don't think so...

[edit on 2/21/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
perhaps you think to much..
the mind just plays tricks on you
follow your heart..if you have one..thru these post i read from you all..you seem like your mind is over your heart
lift up your heart

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
i read a book as a child called prometheus rising...and others..schrodengers cat,and others..learned meditation from a small group..

What ARE you talking about man!?!? Schrodinger's cat??? What does an exercise in quantum mechanics have anything to do with what you're talking about!?!?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
if you did not try to dissect everything every one says and you just look at it for what it says then it does not take a heck of alot of intelligence to understand what i said..
did you really read what i automatically wrote or did you just shift through the words looking for something to argue about.
making it something it was not..things are not what(allways) what they seem...

i was not here to put anyone down...
i originally wrote that what i have been observing thru the masons i meet in my life..are clueless...and i know they are not putting me on..because i can understand others more than i do myself..

i can read minds see intentions...the power struggles and the drama control..even with out words attached..just thru body language..

I AM sure that there are many that know things..and have met some that really do...
so why all the rest of the chatter amongst you all...
i have been told theat a 33rd degree is the same as a 3rd degree...
where oh where did that come from...
i know what i knew when i was 23 is vastly different than what i know now..
and i did not get here with a reasoning mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
the cat ..prometheus and everything else...
has to do with connections that got me to where i am at here and now..thou the books and the people did not get me here..they were their to open my mind to the experiences that would soon unfold before me..

they were part of the synchronicities that led me ...
they taught me nothing other than comprehension ..

funny ..i was reading magic in your mind...and a friend who once lived close by and have not seen in years..was reading a book on quantum physics..the holographic universe..

one day i thought about her and she too thought about me...

another day..i awoke at 3 am and felt the urge to just get in my vehicle and drive..i drove for hours..no clue where i was going..i wound up 3 hours from here in burlington vt.at 6 am..looked in a bookstore window..seen a book called the four agreements..and just went back to my vehicle to head into the mountains of northern vermont..aimlessly driving..
i pulled into a store parking lot and as i walked to the store..was nearly run over by this friend who i have not seen in 6 yrs..nor spoke..
she never went to that store..she just happened to be living in montpelior 45 minutes away..and went for an early morning drive..

we drove to this castle like tower above the city and chatted for a couple hours..to find out that we both were reading similar thou different in its own ways..natural magic...connections yada
and that we both thought of each other a week or so prior..

perhaps this means nothing to you..thou it does me...
i know my writting can sound like dribble,thou perhaps yours would too if you started to talk about your ways/knowledge with others..who had no clue..

i dont know..all i know is that i am here now..

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Looks into thread...............hmm.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

the cat ..prometheus and everything else...
has to do with connections that got me to where i am at here and now..thou the books and the people did not get me here..they were their to open my mind to the experiences that would soon unfold before me..

they were part of the synchronicities that led me ...
they taught me nothing other than comprehension ..

funny ..i was reading magic in your mind...and a friend who once lived close by and have not seen in years..was reading a book on quantum physics..the holographic universe..

one day i thought about her and she too thought about me...

another day..i awoke at 3 am and felt the urge to just get in my vehicle and drive..i drove for hours..no clue where i was going..i wound up 3 hours from here in burlington vt.at 6 am..looked in a bookstore window..seen a book called the four agreements..and just went back to my vehicle to head into the mountains of northern vermont..aimlessly driving..
i pulled into a store parking lot and as i walked to the store..was nearly run over by this friend who i have not seen in 6 yrs..nor spoke..
she never went to that store..she just happened to be living in montpelior 45 minutes away..and went for an early morning drive..

we drove to this castle like tower above the city and chatted for a couple hours..to find out that we both were reading similar thou different in its own ways..natural magic...connections yada
and that we both thought of each other a week or so prior..

perhaps this means nothing to you..thou it does me...
i know my writting can sound like dribble,thou perhaps yours would too if you started to talk about your ways/knowledge with others..who had no clue..

i dont know..all i know is that i am here now..

I give up...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Looks into thread...............hmm.

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I give up...

I'm so confused... can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell he is talking about?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
what does anything here in all these pages have to do with the secrets of the craft....
are we having secret barbeques with little blue men swinging our pendulums on a thread ..
the whole idea of the title..secrets of the craft..thou you cant talk about them here because they would not be a secret..nothing here makes sense thru the reasoning mind..whats the sense..certainly not from the 5 lower senses..
dont give up
never give up.
surrender to all that is thou dont ever give up.

time to open the dimensional doorways fallas while your having you cookouts..
by the way for the man who is intrigued by masons and geometry..the mason buildings do lay on ley lines ..ancient natural leys of our planet..not sure about all of them...thou the few that are around me with in 100 miles..are on lines....nuf said
time to enter another freqeuncy..

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
greenmanmind, that's a great story about your friend literally running into you.

Too bad most can't appreciate it.

I was in a bookstore recently, and bought a book I had read part of about 7 years ago. Needless to say, I NEEDED to read it again, or actually, read it last time just SO it would interest me 7 year later when I could actually get something valuable from it!

Life's cycles are very interesting. Are there markers on these ley lines, or have you felt them, and know the location of said lodges? Just wondering, because there must be some important ones here in Canada.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

by the way for the man who is intrigued by masons and geometry..the mason buildings do lay on ley lines ..ancient natural leys of our planet..not sure about all of them...thou the few that are around me with in 100 miles..are on lines....nuf said
time to enter another freqeuncy..

Here's what I found by doing a quick search of "ley lines" on yahoo. I added the bold text to highlight points of interest:

" There is no evidence for this belief save the usual subjective certainty based on uncontrolled observations by untutored devotees. Nevertheless, advocates claim that the alleged energy is connected to changes in magnetic fields. None of this has been scientifically verified. Maps have been produced, however, with lines on them which allegedly mark off special energy spots on earth. "

Nuf said.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Can't you guys see that Greenmansmind is a ZEN MASTER! He is just trying to Enlighten us all with his Koans/Zen Poetry! I do enjoy your posts greenmansmind buddy - but others on ATS might not - again check out ATS Blogs - you can write Poetry there to your HEARTS Content!!! I will look forward to reading it too!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Can't you guys see that Greenmansmind is a ZEN MASTER! He is just trying to Enlighten us all with his Koans/Zen Poetry!

Hey, I thought I heard the sound of one hand clapping around here!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Can't you guys see that Greenmansmind is a ZEN MASTER! He is just trying to Enlighten us all with his Koans/Zen Poetry!

You have my respect SS, anfd I'm trying to see what you are seeing here. While his posts do contain the occasional profound idea, It's hard to take that away from his posts as most are jumbled incoherent ramblings. Am I missing something? Help me out here...

Greenmansmind I mean no offence, please understand I'm just trying to get what you're talking about. I joke alot, but really I'm a good guy, I swear heheh.

ATS is an interesting place indeed, and it takes all kinds. I just have a hard time getting what it is you are trying to say most of the time...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When greenmansmind was talking about ley lines, I was wondering if there is a connection between them and telluric currents. I googled the latter, but could find little on the subject other than some dictionary descriptions and a bit on mining methods...using differences of telluric currents. I didn't bother to save the url because it seemed sketchy.

Anyone have a comment on the possible correlation?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join