It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How exactly was Jesus' crucifixion a sacrifice?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: vethumanbeing

«Hosiannah, the son of David», written back into its original Hebrew becomes the full proper name, Hosiannan bar Davod, or Jesus Davidson in modern English.

Does this bloodline or "namesake" genetic line distinction qualify Jesus as the true Jewish Messiah? Of course it does.
edit on 20-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I just proved to you that if there is a contradiction that means one reference is either false or both are, is something about that hard for you to get?

The mind of humans is completely asleep, whatever they believe it doesn't matter, they are filled with so much pride that truth, or love for that matter, have absolutely no credence whatsoever.

I am so happy, filled with pure joy, that I know the near ancient Greek speaking white man lied to you and lied to me, about almost everything is almost every piece of scripture known to the world. It has been written in scripture that both Peter and James told us, in scripture that the near ancient Greek speaking white man lied about their own doctrine, while they were still living. So let down they must be that probably less than 10 people in the whole world actually listen to what they say, yet at the same worship their brother. The wanted you to listen to their brother, and listen to them, but instead you don't listen to them and you worship them. It is just so idiotic that 1 million words cannot explain how completely stupid it is, I mean literally a fly or a crab, or some minute and microscopic organism has more intelligence than a typical human being.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It is stated in Scripture that "3 days" was not in the Hebrew gospel. So Why Do You Believe In It?

It is stated in Scripture in more than one book that James could write, so you think that his brother could read and write and he could not?

You all are so gullible when it comes to religion. So gullible to the point that the very person you worship tells you something and you completely ignore it because it doesn't not align with what a Gentile told you!!! That is more than pathetic, that is more than an extremely poor example of what the religion teaches to do.

If it is proven that the Hebrew gospel says one thing that contradicts the forged Gentile gospel, Why In God's Name Do You All Still Believe the Forged Gospel?
edit on 20-6-2016 by UFOdanger because: The Most Idiotic Thing I Have Ever Witnessed

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Just something that was on my mind. Could someone please explain to me how his "sacrifice" was really a sacrifice?

This is a question about God's Mercy? ............... The argument is impersonal, God according to his Program, decides what generation he uses as a point of discernment: Lets go back to Jesus first: (Jerusalem was cleansed of Genetic Dan, then Jesus had no reason not to go there, because that was where the Jewish people were gathered ... the same argument was illustrated in 1947 also, perhaps that was the point of contention leading to the unfortunate mass murders of many citizens of the United States)

Genesis 37:7-10, implies that no Apostle was allowed to be killed until Jesus was killed first in order to confirmed the covenant, or hence taken out of the way...................God denied mankind any exercise of "Joseph the Blessings" (Jesus came in the name of Joseph his Father, or as a representative of "Joseph the Blessings")....................God revisited his decision as a consequence of beginning the New Testament.............................1947 Roswell New Mexico ... the USA has gathered all the Jewish People from among the nations, (Lamentations 2:15-18), to declare at what relative place the events of revelations would identify with (Heart of Judah or of the nations), also to declare the "Last Generation"....................for that reason God allowed, "Joseph the Blessings" to be discerned, but the events of Roswell only ended up in mass murder, not just of "Joseph the Blessings", but also many innocent people, that was their answer for God, to the relative completion of the Gospel's Program.
edit on 20-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This is a question about God's Mercy? ............... The argument is impersonal, God according to his Program, decides what generation he uses as a point of discernment: Lets go back to Jesus first: (Jerusalem was cleansed of Genetic Dan, then Jesus had no reason not to go there, because that was where the Jewish people were gathered ... the same argument was illustrated in 1947 also, perhaps that was the point of contention leading to the unfortunate mass murders of many citizens of the United States)
a reply to: jigglypuff

WHO is "god"? YHWH? That god is not the god Jesus showed us. So, you are following an imposter.
Jesus broke every commandment of YHWH. Every one. How can he be the perfect sacrifice for our sins, if he didn't fully keep YHWH's law?
The only reason he was MURDERED by the corrupt, Babylonian, satan worshipping priests, was because he challenged their power and the common people were listening to and believing him. Jesus spoke ONLY what his father told him to speak. He said numerous times that his words and works were not his own. So, how does a Christian rectify that? How can a Christian say Jesus violated his father's commandments (from the old testament) and yet, still be the perfect, sinless, lamb of god (YHWH)??
Oh, wait...I know the answer to that...we are all now under GRACE. Too bad YHWH couldn't have that same grace for the thousands of years before Jesus.
Or, perhaps, when it says that "for God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten so"...it meant that Jesus wasn't from this world or dimension, but some other place. At least the Spirit in Him that was the logos, was. So, this world was NOT the Kingdom of the true God, but the property of something else, that wasn't good and yet, wanted us to think it was the Most High God.
Either that, or it's all BS.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MatrixsurvivorWHO is "god"? YHWH? That god is not the god Jesus showed us. So, you are following an imposter.
Jesus broke every commandment of YHWH. Every one. How can he be the perfect sacrifice for our sins, if he didn't fully keep YHWH's law?

Jesus talked about the "Two Witnesses" of Revelation, he said the same hour of the crucifixion they were saved. Jesus was really stating the fact that the Antichrist was already saved, and was not awaiting salvation..........................Just like Jesus, Jesus was already saved, that is not a reason to be unfaithful, if anything, that means those individuals have, virtually no natural inclination for sin...because of that simple fact, and the conflict of interest with spiritual authority mankind has, that only means that suicides will very simply follow these people, so its not difficult to identify them. A desire for Spiritual Authority in the Gospel's Program is unnatural and entirely the result of sin, this is not the same as being able to identify with the spiritual authority of the gospel's program. ..................... This is only one of many indications that God allows "Freewill" so that he does not impose an incorrect judgement. Billions of people are euthanized, that is an act of mercy for God ... likewise, a few people are saved, that is an act of mercy for God ... an unnecessary level of important is placed on the degree and quantity of mankind's satisfaction because that is only the result of a sin of desiring Spiritual Authority, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

All the known kingdoms of this world was Jesus' birthright.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jigglypuff

originally posted by: MatrixsurvivorWHO is "god"? YHWH? That god is not the god Jesus showed us. So, you are following an imposter.

Jesus talked about the "Two Witnesses" of Revelation, he said the same hour of the crucifixion they were saved. Jesus was really stating the fact that the Antichrist was already saved, and was not awaiting salvation..........................Just like Jesus, Jesus was already saved, that is not a reason to be unfaithful, if anything, that means those individuals have, virtually no natural inclination for sin...because of that simple fact, and the conflict of interest with spiritual authority mankind has, that only means that suicides will very simply follow these people, so its not difficult to identify them. A desire for Spiritual Authority in the Gospel's Program is unnatural and entirely the result of sin, this is not the same as being able to identify with the spiritual authority of the gospel's program. ..................... This is only one of many indications that God allows "Freewill" so that he does not impose an incorrect judgement. Billions of people are euthanized, that is an act of mercy for God ... likewise, a few people are saved, that is an act of mercy for God ... an unnecessary level of important is placed on the degree and quantity of mankind's satisfaction because that is only the result of a sin of desiring Spiritual Authority, nothing more, nothing less.

Whoo boy...you are on a planet I can't even name. Carry on. (and to whoever wants to think Jiggly and I are the same person...you're more deluded than Jiggly) Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What is it like to be immortal and find yourself a puny mortal person? You remember at some point although not right away who you are and what your mission on this world is. You are surrounded by doubts and fears fed to you from people you love like your mortal mother and father as well as your mortal sisters and brothers. You feel the presence of God within you because while you are a human you are still the divine and there is no sense of separation between yourself and the divine in nature. So what do you do? You listen to the voice that is the presence of God within you and you act to fulfill God's will as you are instructed. While you are figuring this all out you tell people how it feels to be you. Some people listen to what you say while they notice rather strange things seem to happen around you. Thousands of years late people are still talking about you because your words and deeds still confound and inspire people the world over.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A story about Hell and the experience that is eternal damnation. While I did not spend 3 days in Hell as did our Lord I did spend one night. It was my task in order to pay a penance for my willful desire to end my own life out of my sadness and despair which in hind sight was due to a number of my own poor life choices. I attempted to end my existence here by the means of the most common self destruction method known to mankind namely alcohol poisoning.

In my ensuing nightmare I spent roughly 1,000 years in Hell in that one night. I remember every detail of that time from waking into the more serious daily hell to the nightly lesser hell. Day after day like I really was there. In the morning I awoke but to a somber and regretful presence of a time fold that was mine alone to experience. I could speak to no one about this situation or event because how do you relate an experience to anyone that has no peer. I understood and accepted the lesson. In it the lord said to me "you belong to me, your life I have given to you but it is not your life but an experience I allow you to experience and share with me. The lord does not give you this life so you can end it at your whim. The lord commands that you experience his universe with wonder and love, not doubt and fear. I then began to experience this life fearless and full of wonder and awe at the creator's work.
edit on 01110010 0 by ratfintc because: spelling mishaps.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: UFOdanger

UFO: I just proved to you that if there is a contradiction that means one reference is either false or both are, is something about that hard for you to get? The mind of humans is completely asleep, whatever they believe it doesn't matter, they are filled with so much pride that truth, or love for that matter, have absolutely no credence whatsoever.

How so Descartes? Deduce humans as asleep; I would expect a treatise explaining your deduction forthcoming. Pride meaning: Ego could have the aftermath of producing a potentially dangerous physical death outcome?

edit on 22-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

All the known kingdoms of this world was Jesus' birthright.
The only one that is physical is relegated to this world (Earth). The rest of the; or this Universe is not made up of a physical matter nature (one cannot describe in a court of law as such). It is idea form not physical. Jesus is not recognized in those astral realms (neither is Earth) as no one understands "physical matter".
edit on 22-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't know how in all of your intelligence that you would ever think I would say one word to you while you act so immature, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I don't know how in all of your intelligence that you would ever think I would say one word to you while you act so immature, lol.

Yet/and/or it took 26 words instead of the one singular or perfect word wished for expressed.
edit on 25-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

utnapisjtim: All the known kingdoms of this world was Jesus' birthright.
The only one that is physical is relegated to this world (Earth). The rest of the; or this Universe is not made up of a physical matter nature (one cannot describe in a court of law as such). It is idea form not physical. Jesus is not recognized in those astral realms (neither is Earth) as no one that has never experienced 'being human' understands "physical matter".

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

One thing is for sure, people like you are wrong, and part of me thinks that you are full aware of that, but you would rather have a small laugh to yourself than acknowledge it to others.

In fact your way of looking at things is the complete opposite of the Messiah and his followers, but more like the Gentiles and the liars, Josephus and Paul. That same outlook probably had a hand in the creation of the falsified miracle stories that Christians believe in til this day.

He made the blind see. This specifically refers to the people of earth who were sleeping, and He woke them up.

He made the deaf hear. This specifically means that he changed the minds of stubborn people like you into minds of believing in the paraclete.

He made the lame walk. This specifically means that the people of the world walked in darkness, and He led them into the light.

He raised the dead. This specifically means that Joshua, who you call by the disrespectful pagan name of Jesus used to make a mockery of him by his enemies, who happened to be the world powers, saved the souls of man. For that is the foundation of the Christian religion before you forefathers corrupted it and ran with their lies of falsehood - to save the souls of mankind.

In the early times it was clear, but your (and my) forefathers took his symbolic words and made them literal, then changed them into miracle stories in order to retain the practices and beliefs of the mythology that their own forefathers incorporated into their spirituality.

I have the answers. Follow me to the Real Christ.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, on one level, or rather the process of conscious thought, the observer's universe or the experienced or perceived universe. Thing is that it is all matter governed by its stored electric and similar powers and forces, and it can be manipulated with extraordinary results. Change the structure of matter, like if you could change the paths of the electrons in certain atoms or groups of atoms, within a limited place, lets say inside the reactor core of an anti-gravity drive for some new cross-continental airliner or some shuttle travelling between Earth and Mars-- you could make Jesus walk on much more than water, you could have him floating in mid-air with his magic para-magnetic belt buckle. I perceive an infinite reality in an infinite channels or densities and an infinite numbers of players or lifeforms, or rather lives, mirrors in mirrors sort of stuff only this is the ultimate hall of mirrors, complete with smoke and cantrip action, it is so huge the universes have to expand in ever accelerating speeds and shapes and directions, morphing back and forth into itself then unchardered space, crossing into other universes, then all of a sudden it's something completely different, a whole new reality concept, a universe smashing into existence in an instant existing ahead of itself and beyond into eternity, dude, cosmos is all matter, the different multiverses exists on different channels. But like you say, it's powered by will and genius.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

One thing is for sure, people like you are wrong, and part of me thinks that you are full aware of that, but you would rather have a small laugh to yourself than acknowledge it to others.

You are making up things here, UFOdanger, I know the vet a bit, we have had our feuds, but he sure ain't anything of the sort you are ranting on about. You are providing nothing but ill-willed ad hominem BS remarks about things you cannot possibly know anything about. You are straight out lying and basing your whole argument upon falseness and deceit. Be gone, and
!!!
edit on 26-6-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

UFO: One thing is for sure, people like you are wrong, and part of me thinks that you are full aware of that, but you would rather have a small laugh to yourself than acknowledge it to others. In fact your way of looking at things is the complete opposite of the Messiah and his followers, but more like the Gentiles and the liars, Josephus and Paul. That same outlook probably had a hand in the creation of the falsified miracle stories that Christians believe in til this day.

FALSE miracle stories; who is spreading those fallacies that MODERN Christians believe in to this day?

UFO: (He made the blind see. This specifically refers to the people of earth who were sleeping, and He woke them up. He made the deaf hear. This specifically means that he changed the minds of stubborn people like you into minds of believing in the paraclete.He made the lame walk. This specifically means that the people of the world walked in darkness, and He led them into the light.

The light was supposed to be interpreted as "Christ Consciousness" (an idea) not a dogmatic structured religion. Jesus was a Hebrew Rabbi; the last thing his ministry was about was creating A Paul personality and the resulting Catholic Diatribe /DOGMA. A Catholic Priest is trying to give last rites to a Jew; the Jew says this will not work as I am Jewish. The Priest says "It will work because the Love of my Life is Jewish". You are forgetting Jesus was not about creating more physical forms of worship; he was trying to abolish them and instead put in place one that was spiritual.

edit on 26-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join