It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Charlie i think you or someone needs to educate us non Muslims about Hadiths and their relationship to the Quran . As i understand it the Hadiths are interpretations of the Quran .The Quran is the Quran , how can it be interpreted . A thread with your ideas would get this from me .

The Bible is the Bible. How is it that we have so many different branches of Christianity with different interpretations?????

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

The Bible is the Bible. How is it that we have so many different branches of Christianity with different interpretations?????

Point taken but i kind of understand the bible and with a few exceptions its teachings have not been radicalised westboro church aside .

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Who here is starring enlightenedservant posts?Can people not see through his shallow,naive,nonsense?
I posted a few videos in another thread showing the true nature of Islam in Europe.
Here's one for our American cousins.No go areas indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well,

I live in Europe and spend a good amount of time traveling here and have seen some of these no-go zones.

My wife is a Bosnian Muslim. She goes back every summer to stay for a few weeks. This year when I drove back to pick her up when spent sometime in Sarajevo.

She was very surprised of the ARAB take over of parts of that town. Now to understand Bosnian's are Muslim, but for the most part not strick. I lived there for4 years myself. Burkas and such had been a rare sight.

This summer Sarajevo had been converted to a arab country. All the signs had been replaced with Arabic and Burkas were the normal dress. My wife dresses conservatively, but she still had two woman said something to her about not wearing a Burka. We talked with the rest of the family about this and it seems Saudi is pumping big money into Bosnia to back Shira law. They are worried about it themself, because this is NOT a Bosnian tradition.

This is not a Muslim/anti-Muslim fight. This is a Radical Muslim fight againt ALL others, including Muslim that don't toe the Shira line and it predominantly backed in the Arab world.
edit on 21-10-2015 by dismanrc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

I lived in Germany 8 years ago for three years
near the French border.

Actually these no-go zones are nothing new
where Muslim immigrants settled in Europe.
What they mean by no-go is that
IF you go into them you are expected to
abide by Shariah law. If you don't follow
Shariah, don't go there or you risk
being assaulted for not following Shariah.

No-go doesn't mean non-Muslims are forbidden
to go into an area.
It means if you don't want to follow Shariah
then don't go into that area.

How do they know who follows sharia and who doesent ? Lol. So if i,a white male,went for a walk through that ghetto...pardon.."sharia no go zone",how would they tell that im not following sharia law ? In which german city were you precisly if you dont mind me asking ?

edit on 21-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
well lets start carpet bombing suburbs and city's, and have shoot on site curfews.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Point taken but i kind of understand the bible and with a few exceptions its teachings have not been radicalised westboro church aside .

I disagree.
The birth of Protestantism is an equivalent historical example.
Based upon their differing interpretations of the Bible, the Protestants were considered extremist-radicals, in contrast to the interpretations of the Catholic religion. They were hunted down, prosecuted, killed....the conflict between these two factions was very intense, and political.

Many here went into hiding (I live in a place that is known for that part of it's history. There are even cave dwellings here- entire villages in caves and underground that were used by protestants during this conflict).
A whole lot of them sailed off to America and fed the growth of Protestantism there (which then began to break down into various branches itself). For Europeans, in general, anything that is not Catholic is not Christian.
A common saying still used, to say something is not ethically right, or is it corrupt or evil, is "It is not Catholic".
Funnily enough, it is so deeply ingrained in the collective consciousness that this saying is used by people who are not religious themselves, at all!

I guess what I am attempting to say, in too many words, is that the sorts of splits you can observe in Islamic branches, and interpretations of the same writings, (and their resulting internal conficts) is a perfectly natural, or predicatable, part of religious growth. It is not because the Christians are in a different phase now, that they never where in the same phase in the past!

The argument western people like to say is, yeah, but this is no longer the middle ages! We're past that now!

I think that is an invalid argument. But then, I realize that stems from my view as history being more like spirals of repeating cycles, rather than a linear line. There's never a "whew! Glad that is over for ever!" -not on a global scale.
edit on 21-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
well lets start carpet bombing suburbs and city's, and have shoot on site curfews.

I think this sort of response-thinking is why you get people either ready to embrace exaggerated reports of what is going on, or deny it completely without being willing to look at the details realistically. The inability to respond in ways other than extreme polarization and exaggerated solutions.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It may not be the expansion he is worried about but the ones here creating their own enclaves and unable to integrate.

Personally in the 33 years I lived in the UK I never saw anything, no Muslim gangs or no go areas, a very affluent Jewish part of Manchester, a very integrated Rusholme and the curry mile.

Understand it could be certain areas, but I saw a lot of the UK and not any of this (accept this is talking Sweden). The biggest problem I had in the UK were pikeys, travelers or whatever, the definately had their own areas and no go zones, mainly in sh1tty muddy fields or derelict warehouses, the type of place I didn't want to go anyway.

I don't think there is a problem that wouldn't be sorted if there was one.

Just to be clear. You lived in the UK for 33 years & never saw any of this crap they're fearmongering about? Isn't that what the moral of this story should be? It's like the people who scare their kids with goblins & other crazy creatures if they don't brush their teeth.

Also, if people are really afraid of "no go zones", why don't they talk about the actual "no go zones" in America? They're called "Sundown Towns". Let's see if these Islamophobes would like to have a real conversation about "no go zones".

What is a " sun down town"?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

TextThe argument western people like to say is, yeah, but this is no longer the middle ages! We're past that now!

I think that is an invalid argument.

Interesting . So are you saying the Catholic church is just hibernating waiting for the next crusades . I can almost guarantee you the next religious war will have ONE religion involved . You know , because its not linear .
edit on 21-10-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Anyone suppresses my Faith will be slain.

Anyone throws me out of where I live I'll be back to throw them out.

Simple.

Don't like it, don't persecute.

Well then..

At least your faith is more important than others lives....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: FlySolo

Yes, I did. My point is that it seems as if there is one narrator, and yet there are many languages in the videos.

You see, most documentaries have one 3rd person voice, that at timesmakes comments to place things into context.

This voice is called a " narrator".

These " narrators" are in 99 out of 100 cases, just one person the whole time.

Is this video the first time you ever saw a documentary or movie?

Then how can you not know this?

Do they usually have several in one piece where you come from?

How odd this seems odd to you.....

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Anyone suppresses my Faith will be slain.

Anyone throws me out of where I live I'll be back to throw them out.

Simple.

Don't like it, don't persecute.

Which begs the question, what do you believe is "suppression" thats a term that can be very subjective

I go by dictionary definitions.

Meaning forcibly.

I'd defend anyone for that right, no matter their faith.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Interesting . So are you saying the Catholic church is just hibernating waiting for the next crusades . I can almost guarantee you the next religious war will have ONE religion involved . You know , because its not linear .

No.... and I'm a bit confused as to how I worded things so to be misunderstood so badly.

Wile one person is a baby, another is old; While one is in a phase of budding individuality and self discovery, another is in a mid life crisis; while one society is living in huts, naked and hunting, another is flying in the air in planes and making food in a laboratory. While one religion is slowly walking on unsteady legs, and reminiscing about their past adventures, another is awakening, flexing it's muscles, and setting out their adventures.

All at the same time. In any time.

ETA- OK, I see where you misundertood what I said about my view of history. Notice I used the word "spiral" and not simply "circular".

The underlying pattern remains the same in a spiral, yet each new "circle" has slightly different outerlying aspects- the people involved will be wearing different clothes, or speaking different languages, or reside in different countries. The rise and fall of nations and ideologies remains the same pattern, yet each time, they are different nations or ideologies. Christianity had it's "cycle" already. That doesn't mean that globally humanity is done and over with that pattern of human behavior and movements.
edit on 21-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: grandmakdw

I lived in Germany 8 years ago for three years
near the French border.

Actually these no-go zones are nothing new
where Muslim immigrants settled in Europe.
What they mean by no-go is that
IF you go into them you are expected to
abide by Shariah law. If you don't follow
Shariah, don't go there or you risk
being assaulted for not following Shariah.

No-go doesn't mean non-Muslims are forbidden
to go into an area.
It means if you don't want to follow Shariah
then don't go into that area.

How do they know who follows sharia and who doesent ? Lol. So if i,a white male,went for a walk through that ghetto...pardon.."sharia no go zone",how would they tell that im not following sharia law ? In which german city were you precisly if you dont mind me asking ?

Good post, but this whole thing is just another spin on the same old wheel. In some areas of a lot of cities/towns in every country, anything that marks you as an outsider - and it could be as simple as no one has ever seen your face before - you will be treated with at best a level of caution, at worst you are a target for street crime whether that is theft or violence. If anyone seriously doubts that then they live a very closeted life.

When I was growing up, my father who is from Southern Ireland used to say that if he went to Belfast (Northern Ireland) and if in some parts of the city people heard his accent then chances are he would be lucky to get away alive - that sound dramatic? Actually it wasn't, this was in the 70's/early 80's when some areas - which could be actually only a street away from each other(!!!) were either Catholic or Protestant no go zones. Not in any legal sense of the word, but that you should be aware it's probably not good for your health to linger.

Nothing to actually do with religion of course, that's just the flag that extremists hide behind. It's all around fear/distrust of 'the other', the different.
edit on 21-10-2015 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Who here is starring enlightenedservant posts?Can people not see through his shallow,naive,nonsense?
I posted a few videos in another thread showing the true nature of Islam in Europe.
Here's one for our American cousins.No go areas indeed.

He mentioned Anjem Chodberry, huff said.

Look, there are many many dry zones in many countries where it is illegal to have open beers.

I would just like to say that if I decided to walk around with an open beer which was insulting to a group of Muslims, either to antagise muslims who were too easily offended and would attack me like this, or to express my self beliefs and see if any pathetic touchy folk were offended enough to be agresive and want to hurt me, or just because I wanted a beer in a free country, should this video be real, there would be a few more bonfires each year, but thre is no Muslim takeover.

Mo sham Head.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I would really hate to find out the hard way that 'no-go zones' do exist, Those programs on those zones, I'll take their word for it, not that I travel much anyway, just dont have the money!
I cannot believe that every documentary is lying about the zones, why would they?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

and you conviniently didnt address LesMis Islamic quote turning it around to say you are being attacked....what a joke

Clearly you can't read.

It says "throw them from where they threw you out"... I addressed that...

It says "fight those who suppress your faith"... I addressed that...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The nogo zones in Sweden are real where the fire department need to wait for Police to do their job since criminal elements have to much control. That do not mean I cannot walk into some of those zones without being attacked. But spend enough time in the wrong part of town and you will sooner or later get in trouble.

I do not personally like the Quran and think it is hate speech on all people of other faiths. But that do not mean my muslim neighbour is dumb enough to follow the hate speech part in the Quran and treat me badly.

These nogo zones would not be a problem if Sweden just enforced the law harder and stopped being so lax on crime.

There are zones in Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Helsingborg and Landskrona that should have military presence from my point of view to clean out the criminal trash (including Hells Angels and other native Swedish criminal gangs) once and for all and keep the peace for the normal citizen no matter religion or race. If these criminal idiots where in custody/jail/insane asylum where they belonged these zones would be as peaceful as the rest of Sweden.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join