It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What I don't get is a "no go" zone for one person may be perfectly fine for me.

I know people who won't go into certain neighborhoods around here after dark, but I don't have any problems and never have. It's a mentality and mindset.

I've found that 90%+ of the human population is good, and an even higher percentage than that want to be left alone. If you keep to yourself, keep your wits about you, and act with confidence -- you'll be fine.

Even criminals don't want trouble, they'd like to avoid prison as much as the next guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

no freaking doubt eh? Watches a comedy show and is convinced they have all the answers. Then has the audacity to call anyone else who does actual research a liar. Comedy at it's best
edit on 21-10-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Bluesma

The no go zones where proven to be false, but keep it up with more excuses, i dont think you understand what reality and truth means.

Go visit those place you might see for yourselves, and not rely on made up outrage to provoke an emotional response.

Lol at sharia law installed in france, just wow, youd need proof, that dosent exist, but hey your right because you saw a video on youtube.

Apparently you are refusing to read the many articles available, or at least with any careful discernment.

I don't need to visit one, I have lived next to one. I have had my house vandalized, bombed twice with homemade explosives, had rocks thrown at my and husband each time we stepped outside, had our small children beaten up by a group of young adults. I have dealt with the police, many times, and despite their concern and sympathy, they declined and explained they could not do anything in response to these actions because they could not enter that neighborhood we lived next to.

This was fifteen years ago, and look at the statistics - the situation has gotten worse since then.
LIke I said, I have muslim friends who live in such areas and they live in fear for themselves and their kids.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You think 90% of the humans are good?? ?... ?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The awnser is to get rid of all religions. Instead of beliefs being backed by infallible ideologies, they will just be beliefs. Then people can discuss right and wrong in all aspects of life with constant clashes of cultures based on ugly and ancient religions. Would there be this much controversy for syrian and other refugees if religion was not involved? We program the same tired religions into our kids minds generation after generation. Then we expect the world to change with belief systems that have caused constant unrest throughout history.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What irony, it shouldent be that hard to prove me wrong, but with no facts you cant prove me wrong.

It looks like you got your facts from a video. Bluesma is a resident of France. It's just ironic because "but hey [you're] right because you saw a video on youtube."

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I know people who won't go into certain neighborhoods around here after dark, but I don't have any problems and never have. It's a mentality and mindset.

I've found that 90%+ of the human population is good, and an even higher percentage than that want to be left alone. If you keep to yourself, keep your wits about you, and act with confidence -- you'll be fine.

Even criminals don't want trouble, they'd like to avoid prison as much as the next guy.

That is why the cultural clash happening here specifically, with the current religious movements and political stage all play a part in what is happening here, and why I insist it is not the same as what happens in the US (and won't happen in the US).

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

From a tv show called "Shut the F### up" Don't forget.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

From a tv show called "Shut the F### up" Don't forget.

I bet it is world renowned for its reporting.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yeah, I truly believe humans are inherently good for the most part. Its our circumstances and experiences that can change us one way or the other.

I don't believe people want to be "evil" for the sake of being "evil". No one wakes up one day an says, "You know, I want to make the world a worse place, that sounds great. I really want to make a horrible, crappy world to live in."

I think most villains and warlords actually think they are doing the right thing, their motivations and justifications are all skewed akimbo though.

Remember, the "bad guy" in the movies is usually just a fictional, one dimensional character.

And trust me, criminals don't want any extra trouble. I learned that living in sketchy neighborhoods. No one calls the cops, and no one knows anything. You don't want your neighbor to call the cops because you have your own thing going on, and you don't call the cops because they have their own thing going on. Everyone keeps to themselves and usually everyone is fine.

Its when greed, anger, alcohol/drugs and desperation enter the equation that violence tends to happen. Every time I hear about a murder it's always about drugs, by intoxicated people or over money by angry and desperate people...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969Have you looked at the links I have provided? I'm sorry you must be the most arrogant person I have ever come across. I don't know much about Canada and wouldn't pretend to, and yet you are arguing on here with someone from France, who is actually living there, and telling them it isn't happening, do you realise how bizarre that is. If you follow this philosophy then it must also follow that people can't be radicalised in these areas? Is that what you are saying? What are you so afraid of to be so in denial?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

That is why the cultural clash happening here specifically, with the current religious movements and political stage all play a part in what is happening here, and why I insist it is not the same as what happens in the US (and won't happen in the US).

Please give more detail on why you think it won't happen in the U.S. I know you are an American living in France, so you are familiar with both countries.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Really, ok so we have a comedy show that proved fox was wrong, french news telling the whole fox debacle.

But you keep on denying the proof i brought, and all you have is a youtube video, oh and why did fox have to apologize for the lies they posted.

Plz offer proof, but you cant.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Really, ok so we have a comedy show that proved fox was wrong, french news telling the whole fox debacle.

But you keep on denying the proof i brought, and all you have is a youtube video, oh and why did fox have to apologize for the lies they posted.

Plz offer proof, but you cant.

Why are you still talking? I just posted 40 minutes of truth. Go educate yourself or stop talking to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I got my facts from french news, from my family that lives in paris, not from youtube and some blogs.

I didint use personal attacks either, so ill Keep on calling you a liar
edit on 21-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I as'lso sent a link to solo from french newspaper again proving that this is all false, but yea keep un the personal attacks, it just proves i am right.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why did you not post the french news article i mailed you yesterday with more proff againts your no go zones.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I didint use personal attacks either, so ill ieep on calling you a liar

Right because calling someone a "liar" isnt personal

Really?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh hiya, well french media proved that hes lying, so i guess he is a liar

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

As a french citizen, I have lived in Paris, Marseille and other cities. I don't know where to start.

I briefly watch the video, and it was a waste of my time.

There are some area where the police don't like to go? Shocking news!

Is this related to the religion of its inhabitant? Absolutely not! Criminality has always existed in big cities

Paris, "Les Apaches", 1900:
Les Apaches

Marseille, since antiquity, it has been a trading/immigration port. You can find people from every Mediterranean country.
It has always been a dangerous city. Have you ever of the "French Connection", Corsican gang?
It is not about culture than this neighborhood are dangerous, it's about drugs and the money that goes with it. If you want to buy some, just walk in and nobody will bother you.

Today I'm living in a conservative Muslim country (I'm stricly atheist). A vast majority of the laws are made in accordance with Islam.
It's more difficult to buy alcool or pork, but you can. My coworkers know that I'm an atheist and don't bother me about it.
And guess what! There are some dangerous neighborhoods where the police don't want to go as well, just like in every big city in the world.

I don't want their social model in my country, because I don't want any people (Muslim, Christian, Jew, Budhist, you name it...) to believe that the law of their imaginary friend is above the Constitution.

Take care

PS: Sorry my spelling/grammar mistakes

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join