It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sobering documentary of the Muslim problem in Europe: Paris, Sweden, no-go zones

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Its nice to see that i posted a link to a thread that debunks the whole no go zone, and the thread is from ats, but yea these evil muslims right.

Shame on people pushing more lies.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

One thing I noticed in the first vid, was that the youth in the ghettos in Sweden had guns. ???

Like the black gang members in the U.S. however, they were mainly using them to kill each other.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I haven't watched the videos. As we know, video can of course be manipulated, and edited in ways to influence the viewer, (Like the recent Planned Parenthood videos). I encourage all to collect as much info as they can, about whatever subject they like. But keep in mind the source and the source's motivations.

reply to: FlySolo

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Everyone is fussing about this sh*t*y biased right-wing, Fox news ingredient, propaganda documentary?

Let me pop my pop-corn. The comment section is F****** entertaining!

edit on 21-10-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: LittleByLittle

One thing I noticed in the first vid, was that the youth in the ghettos in Sweden had guns. ???

Like the black gang members in the U.S. however, they were mainly using them to kill each other.

Normally they are used on each other and on witnesses to their crimes.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Thank you for your post. I think I understand now what caused the confusion for some.

I didn't realize they were taking the term literally.

Now it makes sense. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Then you just typed that I supposedly called you a "hater", which isn't true either. Show me the post where I labeled you a "hater". You can't because it doesn't exist. I don't even use like using that word because it's lame. So yes, that makes #3.

Fear fear fear! Hate hate hate! Can't go a day without reminding the people they should be afraid of everything!

You said hate three times in your opening sentence. I guess that makes you a liar now eh? Look, if you want to continue your circular logic, talk to yourself and stop trying to derail my thread. The facts have been presented and you have no support here. Have a nice day.
edit on 21-10-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Sorry, I've already refuted your clip with a 40 minute commentary. It's bunk and it proves nothing. It's mockery, not journalism

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are what people mean when they say no go areas! I note a lot of Americans are saying they don't exist in UK, France etc. Surely the people who live in these countries have more of an idea what is happening in their own country? No go doesn't mean that non-muslims can't enter those areas, it means in some areas which are predominantly muslim, they try to enforce sharia law, i.e. make people uncomfortable if they drinking, wearing short skirts etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Bluesma

TextThe argument western people like to say is, yeah, but this is no longer the middle ages! We're past that now!

I think that is an invalid argument.

Interesting . So are you saying the Catholic church is just hibernating waiting for the next crusades . I can almost guarantee you the next religious war will have ONE religion involved . You know , because its not linear .

Then please explain the IRA/troubles, why Protestants and Catholics will get murdered in Ireland if they cross the wall diving the two? It's still ongoing after nearly 500 years and the troubles are far more extreme than anything Islam has done in Europe.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its nice to see that i posted a link to a thread that debunks the whole no go zone, and the thread is from ats, but yea these evil muslims right.

Shame on people pushing more lies.

Oh for crying outloud- I replied and debunked your claim of debunking.

You are confused about what exactly was debunked.

I will repeat-

1 - these zones where sharia law or criminal groups have taken power are not officially recognized or sectioned off by the government or police.

2- Fox News put up a map in which they highlighted certain areas of Paris as these zones, but got it all wrong in location.
They highlighted areas that are not of this type and neglected the ones that were.

That is what was "debunked". These zones and these problems still exist, even if dumb journalists across the world do not do their homework and learn where exactly they are and aren't, or if the authorities have officially gave them their own separate sovereignty.

I won't do that silly "shame on you for pushing lies", because I imagine it is not willful desire to deceive that is motivating you here, I am willing to bet you just really don't want to believe this happening, so your cognitive bias is blinking out the evidence and answers before you that do not adhere to your desired view.

I'm guessing too, you probably are very concerned about ethical consequences- you don't want to be prejudiced against Muslims (hence your assumption that anyone who acknowledges this happening is a Islamaphobe and hating or judging as "evil" all muslims).

Guess what? There are Muslim people who are victims in this, of other Muslims extremists and of criminal gangs of arab speaking descent. If we all decide to close our eyes and deny what is happening in those "cités" we are refusing to acknowledge the suffering and danger, those muslims are in.

The intent to be non-racist is a honorable one. But closing your eyes to this isn't really.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You didint debunk anything, fox news is behing sued by the city of paris for the lies on there documentary.

So what did you debunk.

Keep on lying the thread is on ats, on french newspapers and internet.

So ill take the truth and let you lie more.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You're not being reasonable. Are you really searching for truth or are you looking for a way to validate your ignorance?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

But you are in Canada? She is actually in France. I think it's rude for you to out and out call her a liar. I don't think she's lying. She seems reasonable to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There are ghetto zones in Sweden that are majority immigrants and first generation Swedes that have not integrated well that are not as controlled by law enforcement as the rest of the country where criminal elements have taken some control.

I have not heard a call to create Sharia in those zones so this is not a problem because they are Muslim but because they are criminals who do not follow Swedish law.

55 nogo zones where police are wary.
www.svd.se...

People in Rosengård that have been caught bombing Victoria Park
www.expressen.se...

So because in your view people who a Muslim cannot be criminals and we should not react when they break the law and sell drugs, kill people or other nasty things. Should not all criminals be treated the same because of their behavior regardless of religion/race.

edit on 21-10-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Here is further evidence of muslim patrols (named no go areas in London)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

The Bible is the Bible. How is it that we have so many different branches of Christianity with different interpretations?????

Point taken but i kind of understand the bible and with a few exceptions its teachings have not been radicalised westboro church aside .

The best way to explain the Hadith is to imagine mixing Hitler with Westboro Baptist philosophy. In the Jewish literature the Talmud is the same. The Catholic Inquisition was founded on these same concepts as well.

The Inquisition, Hadith and Talmud are all based on extremist views that don't represent the Bible, Quran or Torah.

All 3 Abrahmic religions have fallen into a state of religious superiority similar to Hitler's philosophy of an aryan race at some point, and all 3 views still exist to some extent.

Islam - Saudi Wahhabism/ISIS
Jewish - Zionism
Christian - Westboro Baptist

The problem with ME Muslims is most have been brainwashed to believe in an extremist view similar to Westboro Baptist, and brainwashed to want to die a martyr for God. This is Wahhabism, Hadith, Sharia Law. All these concepts directly contradict scriptures in the Quran.

edit on 21-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

There are plenty of "no-go zones" in the US. Every major city has at-least one.

But they have nothing to do with Moslems.

They are neighborhoods which are infested with criminals and thugs.

A Moslem "no-go zone" is a new phenomenon.

But here in the US, we've been dealing with "no-go zones" for decades.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've got to go to work in a sec but I want to say this. I don't think all Muslims are bad by any stretch of the imagination. My pharmacist is Muslim, and I like him a great deal.

BUT. Not all of them are good, anymore than all people who call themselves Christians are good. If someone came in on a thread saying they had witnessed a Christian doing terrible things, and they had banded together in a 'gang' type situation to do bad things, I would say "WELL THAT SUCKS", followed by 'they are not very good Christians, then, are they? lol.

I wouldn't be calling the messenger a liar, especially if it on video tape. I wouldn't say it never happened. This guy interviewed police officers in police stations, a female Muslim mayor, Muslims in their homes, people in colleges, and people on the streets. Girls in Sweden dying their hair black for safety reasons. They did not appear to be reading a script.

Because most Muslims are good, just like Christians are mostly good, doesn't not mean there aren't bad ones.
Most people realize that, and there is no reason to be so defensive about it.

I personally think it's important to look at both sides of the coin, and we can do that without becoming "haters", or being so defensive we can even discuss it rationally.

My two.

Have a good day.
Angelina

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Thats why fox news is behing sued by the city of paris.

Paris news Vs bloggers and fox news, i guess ill pick the french news
edit on 21-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join