It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Awww....aren't you and wifey so cute?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The question that you are dodging is WHY they would want to reproduce.

I assume you mean hypothetically that everybody is homosexual.

Nope, I'm refering to the entire human population, with 1.6% being gay.

50% of male and 50% of female are stuck on an island (this was brought up in this thread).

Yep, I jumped in on that one as a thought experiment.

The theory from some of the posters in this thread is that they would rather have the demise of humankind cause it's "icky".

In that thought experiment I wondered how successful they would be if they were not attracted enough physically to be stimulated to actually finish the job.

And you have not answered the question yourself.

Considering you will reject it if I just plain spell it out, why bother? Better to see if you guys can figure it out.

We have already answered your question many times. It's a biological need. Being gay does not mean that you do not want children.

You haven't answered anything. We all agree gays can want to produce, adopt and/or raise children through biological need. The question is why do they have that biological need when they do not have the heterosexual desire?
edit on 8-10-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Right. So then, why in the hell would adults (or any other mammal) at a fertile stage of life NOT have the drive to have kids?

Wth is wrong with you?

Nothing, thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Do they?

I guess they don't qualify as human beings.

As I said above... "Gay people love, they hurt, they care, they can hate, they have souls. Gay people can make good parents, they make significant contributions to society, they can do anything straight people can do. They can reproduce. "

link   

Because we want to reproduce more and more GLBQT+ Children so eventually we can wipe out the entire Heterosexual population and Create a GLBTQ+ Utopia, only to discover that We can't reproduce anymore and thus create the end of the world and the end of the GLBTQ+ population, but God will just laugh and as soon as we are all gone he will create a couple of Heterosexual people and they can reproduce and never have anymore GLBTQ+ Children

Sound right?

link   

Something.

You're welcome.
Take a look at your ideas.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You are trying to say that only Heterosexuals Desire to Reproduce, so if Homosexuals desire that then they are really Heterosexual and "Choose" to be Homosexual to fulfill their Lust

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Nope, I'm refering to the entire human population, with 1.6% being gay.

Correction - 10 to 15 percent.

In that thought experiment I wondered how successful they would be if they were not attracted enough physically to be stimulated to actually finish the job.

That has already been covered in this thread (me myself contributed to it). Add threesomes and you have the problem solved.

The question is why do they have that biological need when they do not have the heterosexual desire?

The question is why do you think that "gay folks" have no biological need to reproduce or to have children.

What is sex? What is sex for?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So gay folks want that too? Bad news

Why is that bad news? Are you saying that gay people is incapable of reproducing? Are you denying that "gay folks" have reproduced many and many times over and over?

Bad news that they cannot create a fusion of their love with their significant other, the biology won't work.

Interesting that some of those "gay men" love their wives, just not in sexual way. Yes it is possible.

Even asexual people have sex and want children.

I never said they couldn't reproduce. Stay on target. My fundamental question applies to asexuals too.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

I told you, because they want to. because they want to parent, because they want their Lineage to continue.. i mean probably the same Reasons that Heterosexuals want to... it's not that hard of a concept

You are getting so close to the answer!

Why do they want to parent?
Why do they care about their lineage?

It's staring you in the face!

Getting close to the answer? The answer that they are human beings?

False narrative, 10 yard penalty. I have never said gays are not human beings. Quite the opposite, actually.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Awww....aren't you and wifey so cute?

I certainly think so, thanks!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Because we want to reproduce more and more GLBQT+ Children so eventually we can wipe out the entire Heterosexual population and Create a GLBTQ+ Utopia, only to discover that We can't reproduce anymore and thus create the end of the world and the end of the GLBTQ+ population, but God will just laugh and as soon as we are all gone he will create a couple of Heterosexual people and they can reproduce and never have anymore GLBTQ+ Children

Sound right?

Nope. Try again.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Lol talking football.

You asked why they would be interested in reproducing.

The answer is that they are human.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Something.

You're welcome.
Take a look at your ideas.

It's adorable when you try to get me mad. It typically means you don't have anything substantial to address the point.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You are trying to say that only Heterosexuals Desire to Reproduce, so if Homosexuals desire that then they are really Heterosexual and "Choose" to be Homosexual to fulfill their Lust

Not quite, but getting closer.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Guys if he isn't willing to tell us and just wants to play games don't give him the satisfaction eh? Just stop responding to him.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

To recap (since you love football) what is your opinion?

Gay folks are not interested in reproducing since they are not interested in the opposite sex. Am I right?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Guys if he isn't willing to tell us and just wants to play games don't give him the satisfaction eh? Just stop responding to him.

You think this person is another troll in this thread? Sighs sometimes I can never tell.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

1) Even the most liberal census by pro-gay groups have shown that the number of gay people is no more than 3.5% of the human population. The 2010 census numbers tell us it was 1.6% Please show me your 10-15% numbers and where they came from.

2) Threesomes... of gay people... who are more attracted to the same gender as the opposite. That's... interesting. Are we talking about the island still, or did you infuse some heteros?

3) I have never said that gays didn't have the biological need to reproduce, adopt or raise children. Get that mental block out of your head.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

To recap (since you love football) what is your opinion?

Gay folks are not interested in reproducing since they are not interested in the opposite sex. Am I right?

No, since we have seen that they can and have reproduced with the opposite sex. That''s what started this conversation.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join