It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb
They would achieve so much more and see that gays are spiritually evolved.

They might be spiritually evolved. In fact, I have a sneaky feeling the current gays and lesbians are the pre-chosen ones. They are almost perfect. There's only one thing left, to motivate them to be celibate.

I also see how God's plan could be working its way towards achieving that goal.

It first started with AIDS, where gay men would spread a terrible disease among the gay community, causing many to turn away from the behavior. Then we got HPV that is spread among women, making it risky for lesbians to fulfill their lusts.

If everything comes from God, and is determined by Him, then we can anticipate that these two diseases, AIDS and HPV, or something similar, perhaps derived from them, will eventually emerge among the homosexual community, and wreck havoc with the practitioners lifestyle, forcing all to practice celibacy just to stay alive. At that point, gays and lesbians will become "perfected", in the eyes of God, for his will will be done, and we will all be jealous of the chosen homosexuals who have become holy Eunuchs.

It is possible. I think of all possibilities.
edit on 8-10-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: AMPTAH

Ok. But, I am not fighting. Where do you see evidence of a fight?

Your posts are evidence.

It is ok dude.

Ok. But, they are just posts to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I'd take in any child that I saw homeless or neglected if needed. In fact all those Syrian orphans tug at my heart strings and if it were possible I'd take in a few boys and girls. I would do it because I know I can give a safe and happy home to them to grow up in and recover from the horrors of war.

Yeah, talk is cheap.

Just do it.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Just do it.

Many have already done it.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

AIDS was Homosexual Genocide

What if nothing comes form God though?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Sure, once all you angry Christians stop opposing law changes allowing me to.

I am not allowed to adopt in my country, nor am I allowed to Marry. So legally me taking them in right now equates to kidnapping.

But the offer stands and if I could, I would.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Nothing Like Love Right...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That may be, but there are still those who have no interest in the opposite sex, but at the same time have a strong interest in those of the same sex.

Why we are attracted to one particular person or not, is pretty much an unknown factor. And science is still trying to unravel that aspect. Humans are way more complex and the science is still new. It was even just recently that they mapped the entire human genome, however, what a majority of the dna does is still a mystery, and it is going to take time, alot of time to figure out what genes reflect and dictate what.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

AIDS was Homosexual Genocide

What if nothing comes form God though?

But but but but wait....

I'm gay - check

I'm 42 - check

Have aids - no wait, uncheck.

OH yeah, that's might globally it's the HETEROSEXUALS that make up most of the population with AIDS. These girls would be heterosexual for instance. It's quite difficult for Lesbians to pass AIDS on to one another.

At the end of 2012 it was estimated that 52 percent of people living with HIV and AIDS in low- and middle-income countries are women. 3 Every minute one young woman becomes infected with HIV, with sub-Saharan Africa reporting the percentage of young women aged 15-24 living with HIV being twice that of young men.

www.avert.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Ask the many millions of gay folk who have had kids and are bringing up kids.
I know the reasons will be the same for any other persons why wopuldn't they?.

I would, but you guys seem to be such experts on this issue since you explain their thoughts so much...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

I see your inevitable conclusion as a non-sequitur.

It won't be my conclusion, and it won't be your non-informative response either.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Why do people who aren't interested in sexual reproduction interested in producing, adopting, and/or raising kids?

So homosexuality = no interest in reproducing and lineage?

You do realize that gay people have children?

Yes, that's why I started this line of questioning in the first place. Remember?

But fair point, I will rephrase:

"Why do people who claim that they not sexual attracted to the opposite gender and therefore are assumed to not be inclined towards heterosexual reproduction interested in producing, adopting, and/or raising kids? "

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

"Why do people who claim that they not sexual attracted to the opposite gender and therefore are assumed to not be inclined towards heterosexual reproduction interested in producing, adopting, and/or raising kids? "

That is an assumption.

People who claim that they are gay do not claim to not want children (or at least many of them anyways. Same with hetrosexuals.)

Sex is a biological drive. So is having children.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Because they are HUMAN.

Humans are biologically wired to procreate. It's about hormones and instincts.

You, Mr Biologist, are not aware of this?

Wow. I weep for this country.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

"Why do people who claim that they not sexual attracted to the opposite gender and therefore are assumed to not be inclined towards heterosexual reproduction interested in producing, adopting, and/or raising kids

What? Why are you ASSUMING that they don't want children?

That's crazy.

edit on 10/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
It was even just recently that they mapped the entire human genome, however, what a majority of the dna does is still a mystery, and it is going to take time, alot of time to figure out what genes reflect and dictate what.

But, we know what's in the genes already. It's a language. Just as the English language has 26 letters, the DNA has its letters. Each letter in the DNA is made from 3 molecules of 4 possible types TAGC. So, TAG-TTA-GCA-TTT-...etc is the sequence. It has sentence structure, with phrases and punctuation, just like the written English. Every molecule has a particular "vibration", so each of the letters "vibrates" making a "sound". Thus, the language is a vocal one. We can't hear what it is saying yet, but nevertheless it is singing to us. The whole of the DNA is just a message, a "vocal command" that brings each human into being.

In short, the DNA is "the Word" of God, made flesh.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
. . .
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

KJV, John 1:1-14

So, we already know what's in the DNA.

The flesh comes into being by being spoken into existence by the LORD.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

What does my DNA have to do with anything?

"Sex is not just about Creating Kids"

From a biological stance, sex is everything about creating kids and generating new DNA combinations.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So, we already know what's in the DNA.

The flesh comes into being by being spoken into existence by the LORD.

Blah Blah Blah pseudoscience, therefore JESUS!

Maybe God made the odd spelling mistake here and there?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Let me answer your ridiculous question with a question...

It's not ridiculous. It may be uncomfortable and you don't want to acknowledge that discomfort...

Since when are gay people are disinterested in reproduction?
& how come?

You tell me. Since when are gay people interested in reproduction?

We're told that gay people aren't attracted to the opposite gender, and it is that heterosexual attraction that leads to reproduction.

So if a gay person is interested in heterosexual reproduction, what does that make them?
edit on 8-10-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join